Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Odilia G.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande City, TX

When I don't feel like drinking caffeine this is my go to drink. I like to drink it with lots of ice. Or when I'm munching on some spicy chips.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID

Can't really have a bad complain on this original sprite type of soda don't offtenly drink colored soda and like drinking more clear beverages.
Mila S.
Mila S.

This is my favorite soda by far. Very tasty and refreshing, the lemon flavor is special. We buy this everyday, the house is empty without it.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY

This soda is great. It's the perfect amount of lime & lemon, it's not overpowering and it's really subtle. I recommend this over Pepsi for sure
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

This is the best type of lemon/lime soda in my humble opinion. It helps to calm my stomach down and as an added bonus it has no caffeine in it.
iveth c.
iveth c.
guadalajara

Me encanta su sabor aparte es la presentacion perfecta se mantiene super fria, y aparte tiene un super precio y la encuentras en todas partes.
cinthia g.
cinthia g.
Los Angeles

This is my go to soda. I just love the taste. Not to say you can use to mix drinks. If you don't want such a strong sweet state this is great.
Jaylis C.
Jaylis C.
Clermont, FL

I looove to drink it all day everyday its just refreshing and quenching. I live in florida so its always hot so this is always my go to drink.
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA

And of course this is one of my favorite soda, makes me think it doesn't have all that artificial color they be putting on the other products.
Dusti M.
Dusti M.

My favorite go to soda! I still remember my grandma driving me to Mcdonals to get a sprite when my tummy was upset. Forever and always SPRITE!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now