Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
naomi c.
naomi c.
Pasadena, CA
Classic drink and everybody loves original sprite. I like to freeze it a little and have it as a slushy
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
Yahaira N.
Yahaira N.
Sun City, CA
Es de mis refresco favorito me gusta mucho tiene buen sabor y refrescante mucho para esos días de calor
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK
I love this soda. I normally drink it when I am not feeling too well. It is great for an upset stomach.
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT
I love the sprite lemon soda is one of my favorite brands and the most important thing is not expensive
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
My go to citrus drink! It's great if you want soda but not a really strong one Sprite is the way to go!
Canton, OH
Aside from Coke, this is my other favorite carbonated drink! Perfect for mixing or great all by itself!
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the taste of Sprite, it is refreshing. I like that it doesn't have the dyes of most other sodas.
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
Dix Hills, New York
very good drink to quench thirst. really delicious, enjoy ice cold in the company of family and friends
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?