Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Shantal C.
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
Line Ş.
Line Ş.

Delícia de refrigerante, para acompanhar um bolinho no final da tarde ou até mesmo oferece as visitas que vem a sua casa .
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA

I like to drink Sprite when I want that refresher it's a good drink to refresh with when you don't want all that caffeine.
Stephanie angelea N.
Stephanie angelea N.
Lincoln Park, MI

Most great fizz to a soda i drink this whenever i feel under the weather it gives me like some boost to go on with the day
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

My number two pick after coca cola 👌 Drink your sprite very cold and its so crisp and fresh oh yeah got to have a sprite 😁
Ithzy A.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA

I absolutely love drinking this because it has like a mineral water feel to it it's just really good and it's not to sweet
Addison L.
Addison L.

I drink atleast one a day maybe more 🙈 it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
christina F.
christina F.
Cloverdale, CA

Yummy I love to drink this in a very hot day! It goes down so smooth! The best for that lemon lime flavor! So very tasty!!
Vitória S.
Vitória S.

Amo sabores cítricos, e acredito que a Sprite sabe me fazer feliz...
Consumo desde sempre, e o produto nuncae decepcionou.
Camila R.
Camila R.

Es una buena bebida me gusta mucho ya que es dulce , y es necesaria a la hora de comer en familia como todos los refrescos
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now