Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ

Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , British Columbia

This is my go to soda. Always refreshing anf thirst quenching. Add vodka and lime slices for a great post work cocktail
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA

The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Sprite will always trump 7 up in my eyes. That could be becausenI grew up on sprite but I still think it tastes better.
Karinny F.
Karinny F.

É um dos melhores refrigerantes que já tomei. E o preço é super acessível. O sabor deixa aquele gostinho de quero mais.
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID

I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Olga T.
Olga T.
Harlingen

I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now