BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Angie S.
I love having Sprite on cheat days. It's my favorite soft drink . No other soft drink makes me happy
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love you sprite for a while. It is so good. And so refreshing. And I love her with all my heart.l
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Samantha F.
A easy choice. Great fresh flavor without the sweet after taste. I enjoy this at anytime of the day.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL
I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Judith C.
Lakeland, FL
Sprite Lemon lime soda is a very good drink , Florida is very hot and sprite can help with the calor
Ramom A.
Panorama City, CA
This is the best soda ever I always ask for this whenever I go to restaurants or fast food places !!
katie J.
So refreshing and tastes great! Love a cold Sprite on a summer day. Also great for any #backyardbash
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?