Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD

Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

My absolute favorite! With light ice it's a great taste! I drink it when I want a good taste but not a caffeine hype..
August K.
August K.
Perry, GA

I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Judith B.
Judith B.

Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Olga T.
Olga T.
Harlingen

I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX

Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Karina T.
Karina T.

No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK

this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?