Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the taste of Sprite, it is refreshing. I like that it doesn't have the dyes of most other sodas.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa , FL
Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Lilliam G.
Lilliam G.
Conroe, TX
Very bubbly, and like tasting. I always get sprite instead of coke now. It's very good for my digestion
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
My go to citrus drink! It's great if you want soda but not a really strong one Sprite is the way to go!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
Yahaira N.
Yahaira N.
Sun City, CA
Es de mis refresco favorito me gusta mucho tiene buen sabor y refrescante mucho para esos días de calor
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?