BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Canton, OH
Aside from Coke, this is my other favorite carbonated drink! Perfect for mixing or great all by itself!
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the taste of Sprite, it is refreshing. I like that it doesn't have the dyes of most other sodas.
Greg T.
Greg T.
Mcallen, TX
Prefer this on a nice hot day at the beach. Refreshing taste and zero guilt recommend you give it a try
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
naomi c.
naomi c.
Pasadena, CA
Classic drink and everybody loves original sprite. I like to freeze it a little and have it as a slushy
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Megan B.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Non caffeinated and it's great when you're sick and don't really want anything else. it's my go to pop.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?