Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Susie G.
Susie G.
Sprite is not my first choice of lemon lime sodas. I find it much sweeter in taste than the competitors.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Martina L.
Martina L.
Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Erica V.
Erica V.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
Delicious and refreshing. Love it on a hot summers day. Sprite is my go to soda and can find everywhere.
esmeralda p.
esmeralda p.
I drink this lemon lime soda every chance i get in a hot summer day, enjoy the weather plus refreshments
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
This is my favorite kind of soda. This soda is to die for. I just like this drink out of any other ones.
Ziha L.
Ziha L.
Sprite never gets old. It's a good soda without being to sweet. I order this every time I go out to eat.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Issaquah , WA
Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
A F.
A F.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love the new mini cans of Sprite, I don't like drinking a while big can do this size is perfect for me
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?