Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Anelka R.
Anelka R.
Tacna

I love this soda, is very refreshing, lemon flavor is delicious and the bubbles are amazing. It is one of my favorites
Megan A.
Megan A.
Eastbourne

I mean its a classic isn't it? Just great for enjoying when you need cooling down or for when you just want hydration!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Hands down my favorite beverage. It's my go to soda at home, work, restaurants, everywhere. Always quenches my thirst.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA

Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Luz R.
Luz R.

Have always loved the original sprite soda. Have tried the other flavors but always comd back to the original sprite.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

Really refreshing soda. Drinking this with supper or a heavy meal is so refreshing and makes you feel less nauseated.
Debra Renee L.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg, TX

I love sprite so much it has a great taste better than 7up or Sierra Mist! I'll choose sprite over those two any day!
Alissa T.
Alissa T.

When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now