BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK
I love this soda. I normally drink it when I am not feeling too well. It is great for an upset stomach.
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
My go to citrus drink! It's great if you want soda but not a really strong one Sprite is the way to go!
Sary V.
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT
I love the sprite lemon soda is one of my favorite brands and the most important thing is not expensive
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
Refreshing especially when cold. Often choose Sprite to avoid dark soda. Pleasant taste. Not to strong.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Fresno, CA
Scribes always a refreshing soda to drink just a taste of it I love you the lemon-lime flavors the best
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
Dix Hills, New York
very good drink to quench thirst. really delicious, enjoy ice cold in the company of family and friends
Love sprite especially when me or someone I know is sick! It's very refreshing and very nice packaging!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Esther F.
Esther F.
I used to dislike sprite but no that im tryinh to cut down on dark sodas i enjoy it. Its full of flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?