Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Milana D.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX

Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Max B.
Max B.

One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Coya B.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA

They have themed cans I'm not a soda drinker but the themes cans I am trying to collect So I have purchased this a few times
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX

Sprite is super good if you don't want drink a lot of fats and carbs. Great cold and never the less great for gassy stomach.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now