Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Simky G.
Simky G.
New City, NY

Great soda that is very refreshing. It gives a light, airy feeling to you and I like it better than most other sodas
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Victorville, CA

Sprite is always a go to drink especially when you are drinking alcohol. Great as a mixer. Great at getting hydrated
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME

I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
brianna h.
brianna h.
Channelview, TX

Sprite is good when i don't have mountain dew but it gives me an energy boost but also makes me feel really hydrated
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX

One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA

I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.
Miami, Florida

I like this beverage, is refreshing and have a nice flavor. Is not expensive, and have a nice size. I recommend it.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now