BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney B.
Magna, UT
Sprite. It'd always there for you when you're sick or when you want carbonation without the caffeine.
Destiny W.
Orlando, FL
I love it! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I've never gotten tired or grown out of it.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
My favorite soda. Love the taste and how it feel in your mouth. It will forever be my favorite soda.
Angie S.
I love having Sprite on cheat days. It's my favorite soft drink . No other soft drink makes me happy
Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA
Favorite soda ever. Everywhere I go I always order a Sprite.
I just really like the lime kick to it.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Definitely a favorite and a classic. If you love lemony like flavor in your drink, you'll love this!
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My favorite go to carbonated beverage! I love the lemon lime taste and over ice it is so refreshing!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like his one because it doesn't have any caffeine in it at all. And it tastes very good.
Victoria C.
It's ok, a little too sweet. I prefer 7up a thousand times, 7up is more refreshing and tastes better
Leslie M.
Sprite is good alone or with some good vodka, or in a cake! Way better then any other lemon lime pip
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?