Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, Tx

Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Karina T.
Karina T.

No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA

I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Judith B.
Judith B.

Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ

I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
August K.
August K.
Perry, GA

I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Selina G.
Selina G.

I like to drink this but I don't like it as much as I like others but it has a good flavor to it and you should try it
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Mesa, AZ

Always a big fan of coke products, and this is no exception. It's crisp, refreshing, and the best thing for a hot day.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles

So refreshing on a hot summer day. Of course my go to when my stomach is upset. And a great mixer for alcoholic drinks
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now