Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Always refreshing and a great drink to mix to make unique punches or fruity flavors. Always inexpensive and a solid drink.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

Fala sério. Essa soda é muito boa. Eu amo tomar, ainda mais no calor , super refrescante e um sabor maravilhoso de limão ♡
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg , Ca

Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY

Love sprite! Very satisfying taste. Bubbly, but not too bubbly, sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right hint of lime.
Riddhi P.
Riddhi P.
Vadodara

I like concentrated drinks. It has a bit taste of lemon in it . It's a soda with lemonade taste. It's awsm. I just love it
Camila R.
Camila R.

Es una buena bebida me gusta mucho ya que es dulce , y es necesaria a la hora de comer en familia como todos los refrescos
Taneka A.
Taneka A.

my absolute favorite soda.

Love Love Love Sprite™

The Nice Crispy Taste

Absolutely My Favorite Soda To Drink.

Love Sprite™
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY

The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA

The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now