Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL

I'm a huge coke fan but you can't always drink the same thing or when the vending machine is out of coke. Sprite is my go to soft drink replacement and it is pretty awesome. Its lighter than my other drinks and i dont feel quite as bad drinking it. The taste is great and the can is pretty!
Ashlen G.
Ashlen G.
Charlotte, NC

You can't beat sprite, all other lemon lime drinks just don't have the flavor that sprite does. I love to use it as a mixer for juices and other drinks. I grew up drinking it and the knock off brands never topped them. Especially for mixing drinks, get sprite, it will turn out a lot nicer.
Nadera D.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY

This is by far my favorite soda, period. A cold sprite is so crisp and refreshing. The flavors of both the lemon and lime shine through. I prefer it in a can personally but bottled sprite is great too. Super easy to find, and often on sale which is great! Will be a life-long sprite addict.
Kathy O.
Kathy O.

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like this soda, it's a nice alternative when I want something a little less sweet from the other sodas I drink. This is definitely one of my go-to sodas when I'm at a party or something and I don't want water or an alcoholic drink. I think you should try it if you haven't already!
Sharina A.
Sharina A.

This drink has me going crazy for it! I absolutely love this drink, the flavor and the carbonation is amazing. Ive always loved sprite and all my life I've ordered these kind of drinks! This is not expensive at all, its an affordable price for the size! You are getting what you payed for!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD

I love sprite. In days when I need a carbonated drink, I would go and buy this soda. Crisp, refreshing, and for those of us who don't want too much caffeine in their lives, caffeine-free. At a affordable price, I can't say no to this drink. Would buy it now and then. Recommended thumb up.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprites's my favorite soft drink of them all. I probably drink about 3 cans a day and yes I know how horrible it is for me. I have really white teeth though and when people ask me how they're so white I tell them because I drink so much Sprite which may or may not be be the actual reason.
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

I love this soda because it has a sweet taste to really bubbly carbonated lemon lime flavored water. I always like to get this at the vending machines even more often then Coca Cola. I think sprite is the best soda ever. I 100% recommend this carbonated drink to people who never tried it.
Antonella C.
Antonella C.
Miami Fl

Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoyed most. it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine A cold bottle of sprite on a hot summer afternoon is so refreshing. This is a sweet soft drink, though not as sweet as others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now