Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soda is very refreshing, and light. Lots of bubbles and mixes well with other drinks. Very good with fruit juices to give a little splash of additional flavor. This is probably one of my favorite sodas. Always have it in the house and order it when I go out to eat.
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, Florida

I love this tin feel super cold open it a shot It is super refreshing I really quenches thirst is cooled as it is easy to type you can also be mixed with some rum like in my country it costs about a dollar so it's not expensive I recommend them to you like it is not bad
Mestude V.
Mestude V.
Bridgeport, CT

I drink sprite almost every minute. The only problem i have with it is that they advertise "lemon-lime soda'' . To be honest with you it doesnt taste like lemon lime soda at all. It just tastes like regular soda, it still good though. I buy it in lots for my household.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

Sprite is my go to soda, as it doesn't have a ton of caffeine or any at all, and the taste is crisp and refreshing. It helps me out a lot when I have an upset tummy or nausea/vomiting. I love a nice cold can of sprite on a hot summer day! The only soda I drink nowadays.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA

I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.

Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN

I love this when I'm sick, not a fan any other time. But I feel the taste is better then other competTors. I feel it has a great fresh taste as well. It's a good value, this is something you must buy the sprite brand to get the flavor other store brands can't com pair.
Mea A.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO

Delicious soda, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's not the healthiest for you. I love this beverage because it has the classic sprite taste but the packaging is sleeker and easier to take when you're on the go. Perfect for when you need a nice soda.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ

Classic lemon lime soft drink that is caffeine free and always refreshing! I drink sprite when I want to watch how much caffeine I drink or how much my kid drinks. It is great when you don't feel well or have an upset stomach the lemon lime really helps me feel better.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now