Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've always been a big fan of sprite, especially since I can only stand Coke every once in a while. It's not too badly priced, but could be better. The packaging is good, and the value is okay as well. I would definitely recommend to others as it is a great drink.
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
BEST SODA EVER. goes well with other juices to make a cocktail or is perfect by itself. for me, it doesnt leave the plaque on my teeth or stain anything. its light and refreshing :) i always drnk it whenever it's offered and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
What is it about Sprite that makes it so good? It's crisp, and clean, and refreshing! I can't believe it has no caffeine, because I swear it gives me a boost every time I drink it. Must be the sugar. This tastes way better than any other lemon lime soda out there.
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I prefer Sprite over other Lemon sodas because it has a lighter more crisp taste. I also like that it is caffeine free because I usually have enough caffeine. I think it would be cool if they updated their logos it seems outdated. But other than that I like Sprite
Jay R.
Jay R.
Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?