Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
What is it about Sprite that makes it so good? It's crisp, and clean, and refreshing! I can't believe it has no caffeine, because I swear it gives me a boost every time I drink it. Must be the sugar. This tastes way better than any other lemon lime soda out there.
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
BEST SODA EVER. goes well with other juices to make a cocktail or is perfect by itself. for me, it doesnt leave the plaque on my teeth or stain anything. its light and refreshing :) i always drnk it whenever it's offered and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I prefer Sprite over other Lemon sodas because it has a lighter more crisp taste. I also like that it is caffeine free because I usually have enough caffeine. I think it would be cool if they updated their logos it seems outdated. But other than that I like Sprite
Diana P.
Diana P.

I really like this drink that can take it alone or with licos either rum or vodka placing ice and a touch of lemon can make super refreshing drink at all supermarkets can find and recommend quite as easily not waste gaswhat I buy regularly also has very good taste
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Birmingham, AL
What can I say about this? It is a classic, go-to drink that quenches your thirst and is the leader in Lemon-Lime flavored soda! When I am especially thirsty, nothing beats an ice-cold Sprite with its fresh lemon-lime flavor! I would recommend this soda to anyone!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Westbrookvlle, NY
Sprite is refreshing after a long day at work or playing with the kids. Caffibe free so I don't mind how much the kids drink. I like mine room temperature, taste so much more sweeter, but taste great cold too. I love using sprite to make quick and easy dump cakes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?