Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.

Sprite is the one soda I always purchase when I go out. It has a great taste to it and it always meets my expectations. Depending on where you purchase it from it will usually be pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others because sprite never disappoints.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I love this stuff! However, I can't drink it all the time because I get headaches from being deprived of caffeine and it burns when I drink it sometimes. Packaging is good! Love the flavor!! I would recommend this to all soda lovers because it tastes so crisp and delicious!
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA

I try not to drink a lot of soda, but I had a little heartburn and really needed to burp. It's cheap, available at most stores, and pairs well with an extra large pizza for one. It hasn't changed like, ever, probably. I'd buy it again if I was really craving a soda I guess.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Sprite. Who doesn't love Sprite. it's just so very classic. What can I say? I love the packaging, the unique flavor, the burst of lemon lime, everything. I would really recommend Sprite to you guys. I actually recommend it to everybody that asks. So Yes, I Repurchase
Ana F.
Ana F.

Delicious and refreshing lemon soda, is very easy to buy at any local store and sell them at a price ingreible in rich, delicious and refreshing. Very good for a summer day or to stay on the beach with friends and family, it has a good size which is a good refresher Total #
Norah B.
Norah B.
Columbia, MD

Favorite soda. I prefer to drink it ice cold or not at all. I don't enjoy the remix or other favors just plain ole Sprite. It always takes good coming out of a soda can...out of a 2 liter bottle is where the freshness wears off quickly. So I prefer to drink it out of a can.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC

Great soda. A classic everyone knows and a good mixer for juice. Even flat, it's not terrible. I've been around sprite my entire life. I'm sure you all know the drill. However, competitors have come dangerously close. Not a bad soda and I find myself drinking it a good bit.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC

Sprite has been my go-to soda lately because it's lighter so it doesn't stain teeth. It's lemony-lime flavor fulfills my sweet tooth and goes great with any meal I eat. Sprite is better than Sierra Mist or other off-brands. In this case, it's best to go with the real deal.
Reema E.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN

This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il

So refreshing! This is a must-have and our home. It is great for parties or every day. It has great flavor. I love sprite. It is very affordable and I will continue to buy it. I have recommended this too many friends and family. and will continue recommending it to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now