BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Diana P.
Diana P.

I really like this drink that can take it alone or with licos either rum or vodka placing ice and a touch of lemon can make super refreshing drink at all supermarkets can find and recommend quite as easily not waste gaswhat I buy regularly also has very good taste
Jay R.
Jay R.
Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Birmingham, AL
What can I say about this? It is a classic, go-to drink that quenches your thirst and is the leader in Lemon-Lime flavored soda! When I am especially thirsty, nothing beats an ice-cold Sprite with its fresh lemon-lime flavor! I would recommend this soda to anyone!
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
BEST SODA EVER. goes well with other juices to make a cocktail or is perfect by itself. for me, it doesnt leave the plaque on my teeth or stain anything. its light and refreshing :) i always drnk it whenever it's offered and I'd definitely recommend this to others
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
What is it about Sprite that makes it so good? It's crisp, and clean, and refreshing! I can't believe it has no caffeine, because I swear it gives me a boost every time I drink it. Must be the sugar. This tastes way better than any other lemon lime soda out there.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Westbrookvlle, NY
Sprite is refreshing after a long day at work or playing with the kids. Caffibe free so I don't mind how much the kids drink. I like mine room temperature, taste so much more sweeter, but taste great cold too. I love using sprite to make quick and easy dump cakes.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?