Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Cookie L.
Cookie L.
Great product very refreshing and great taste not to strong or not to much caffeine good thirst quencher
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
A F.
A F.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love the new mini cans of Sprite, I don't like drinking a while big can do this size is perfect for me
Briannah E.
Briannah E.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is the only clear soda I know that has a great, refreshing taste.
gracee s.
gracee s.
Great for an upset stomach. Non caffeinated so good for kids as well. I love sprite. It's my go to 100%.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Bell, CA
One of the most refreshing sodas you can even taste Its tingling tartness. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA
I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?