Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Aphsana Y.
Aphsana Y.
Romford, Essex

I love anything lemon and lime and this is a thirst quencher for hot summer days. I feel so alert when I drink this! It is like my energy drink.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

Sprite is my favorite soda drink. Has a lemon taste. Great drink for parties. It's a fresh drink for the summer. Good flavor compared to others.
Karina P.
Karina P.

I can drink Sprite a lot, the flavor may get boring after awhile but when I come back to it after awhile it's as good as new until I ware it out
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA

This drink is so refreshing and nice specially for the summer time you can mix it with anything I like mine with ice and some lemon it's so good
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

I love Sprite in general but add some flavored rum and hello yum!!! My kids enjoy Sprite when it comes to soda and super cold it's refreshing!!!
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI

My kids remedies to when they have a cold. Especially with a bad cough this helps cut down any phlegm also it's wonderful to add into spritzers
morgan l.
morgan l.
Bakersfield, CA

I have been drinking these since i was a kid. Sprite is still one of my favorite sodas!! It has a great taste while not having so many calories
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Springville, UT

Just what you would expect from a lemon lime soda. Crisp refreshing and nice and bubbly. Goid if you're looking for a soda worth a mild flavour
Christina G.
Christina G.
Louisville, KY

Refreshing drink on a hot day it doesn't make me feel jittery as some sodas do. I like that the price is still reasonable after all these years
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Whitesville, KY

Also a good drink, especially a go to when you have an upset stomach or stomach bug and was a big help with the morning sickness when pregnant!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now