BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Danae K.
Danae K.
Can never go wrong with a classic sprite. Perfect for when kids want a soda because there's no caffeine.
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Marina A.
Marina A.
Love this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of soda. It tastes really good and it's not too sweet.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
This is my favorite kind of soda. This soda is to die for. I just like this drink out of any other ones.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Canton, OH
Aside from Coke, this is my other favorite carbonated drink! Perfect for mixing or great all by itself!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?