Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY

I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA

I love sprite it helps when im sick to settle my stomach and it tastes great and it doesn't bother my mouth or hurt my mouth
Marisol O.
Marisol O.

I like it's caffeine free and not so sweet. The fizz in it is great. Its good when you need to burp after a meal . delicious
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY

Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Heath C.
Heath C.

If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY

The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now