BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica W.
always the og, its always good too. its like a go to drink if you want soda but you also dont want soda, so u dont get a coke but get one of these bad boys
Morgan P.
Fort Smith, AR
Sprite is my favorite non-caffeinated drink, besides water. It's a good soda for kids or someone who is trying to whine off of cokes. Love the taste of it!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
I drink sprite when I am sick or I don't see a Coke in front of me. They taste hella good frozen. That's the only way I can drink them when I am not sick.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX
Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Cedric S.
Ada, OK
This is a very delicious Soda. It is also a great mixer. I regularly make cherry limeades with this soda. You can honestly mix it with just about anything.
Cassandra P.
great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Kirstine F.
Sprite is a staple in our household. We use it for cooking also. This is the perfect drink after eating something like fish. It gets rid of the after taste
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it can't get enough of it, if you love soda that gives you that bubbly taste in the back of your throat. Than this is the go to soda. Also refreshing.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?