BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Sprite is the perfect lemon lime soda. It's not too carbonated like some sofas and has a awesome taste.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Megan B.
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Non caffeinated and it's great when you're sick and don't really want anything else. it's my go to pop.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK
I love this soda. I normally drink it when I am not feeling too well. It is great for an upset stomach.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Esther F.
Esther F.
I used to dislike sprite but no that im tryinh to cut down on dark sodas i enjoy it. Its full of flavor
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I always have sprite in my fridge. I drink one probably every day. It tastes great and it is delicious.
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Whoever have never tried Sprite most likely don't drink soda because Sprite is the best soft drink ever
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
My go to citrus drink! It's great if you want soda but not a really strong one Sprite is the way to go!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?