Add a Photo

Photos (80)
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
April A.
April A.
Decatur, IN

Not my first choice of soda. It's always dried my mouth out. But it does come in handy when you have an upset stomach.
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
Merkwaardige W.
Merkwaardige W.

Lemony, bubbly, iced cold is the best... I gave 3 stars because in all honesty I am not a fan of sodas. But good brand
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I love the fresh crisp taste of sprite and love it is caffeine free as well! It's great when I am feeling ill as well!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, Tx

Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Selina G.
Selina G.

I like to drink this but I don't like it as much as I like others but it has a good flavor to it and you should try it
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA

I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Kylar K.
Kylar K.
negaunee

i love sprite! it's one of my favorite sodas!! it tastes so good and they come in either bottles or cans which is nice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?