Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK

this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Karina T.
Karina T.

No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Judith B.
Judith B.

Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Danna V.
Danna V.
Las Vegas, NV

This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
August K.
August K.
Perry, GA

I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD

Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL

It's great for when you don't feel good. It's not as bad as coke. Plus it is clear and doesn't stain your teeth as bad
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now