Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Talaitupu S.
Talaitupu S.
Augusta, GA

I love this soda..it's a fix for stomach problems growing up in our house..stomach ache no problem just drink a sprite lol..
Yanis V.
Yanis V.

the taste is the better of all I've ever drunk... yes, it has a good flavor and is to ease to obtain, and comfort to take it
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , Mi

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I love this soda so much (even though I don't drink it often)! I love the new designs it has with the different song lyrics.
Zuly H.
Zuly H.
Dallas

The only soda I drink. I have been obsessed with this drink. I like the smaller cans because I do not want to waste any soda
Mae M.
Mae M.

My all time favorite drink until I found ginger ale. But still one of my faves. It so affordable. And yes I will repurchase.
Lais A.
Lais A.

For me is the best soft drink of all, here at home always take it with a special meal on the weekends, everyone likes a lot.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY

I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now