Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA

Classic Sprite, what m more can I say. It's refreshing and delicious! When I'm feeling spunky I'll put a lemon wedge in it!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Naadira S.
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

My fav soda ever. I buy sprites like i buy underwear seriously. its always a thirst quencher. goes with every type of food.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL

When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

I love soda and sprite is one of the sodas on my favorite lists. I cant have much soda but if i do i usually choose sprite.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.

Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now