Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Erica V.
Erica V.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Cookie L.
Cookie L.
Great product very refreshing and great taste not to strong or not to much caffeine good thirst quencher
gracee s.
gracee s.
Great for an upset stomach. Non caffeinated so good for kids as well. I love sprite. It's my go to 100%.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?