BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Fresno, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX
Always buy these at gas stations when I'm on a cheat day! Delicious lemon-lime flavor that picks you up.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Sa B.
Sa B.
Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Marina A.
Marina A.
Love this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of soda. It tastes really good and it's not too sweet.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?