Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Juana P.
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I drink once in a blue moon especially if my stomach hurts. But it's good with all the lemon lime it has
Ieland F.
Ieland F.
Great for when you have a tummy ache and one of the better fie you sodas there are out there! Delicious!
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Ziha L.
Ziha L.
Sprite never gets old. It's a good soda without being to sweet. I order this every time I go out to eat.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I love sprite! It is really good and settling for the stomach when not feeling the best! It is tasty too
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Martina L.
Martina L.
Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?