Add a Photo

Photos (80)
YENELIS R.
YENELIS R.
8400 NW 25TH ST STE 100 Miami, FL

It is healthier than the black tail, but just drink is soda,, nadque envying another soda, like me for the lemon flavor
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ

This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, Ca

Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA

Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
kariana w.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA

The perfect soda.. it taste so good and ive loved it every since i was little..it quenches my thirst and i just love it
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ

Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

This is one of my favorite sodas although i hate how it fisses a lot and after a while it gets old I like it a lot though
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN

I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA

I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now