Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID

One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Grace T.
Grace T.

I love Sprite and enjoy this on the go or when i just need a sweet bubbly drink this is one of my go to soda drinks
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY

My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
Madison J.
Madison J.

Grew up drinking sprite and I love that it still tastes the same. So refreshing and wayyyy better than Sierra Mist.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
South Saint Paul, MN

Love the taste of this. It's refreshing get the joy of soda without caffeine. It's also great when not feeling well
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Seffner, Fl

Great to keep in the fridge when I want a soda but not caffeine, plus my kids can sip it and they make great mixers
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE

Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Laura C.
Laura C.

This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now