Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Gessica H.
Gessica H.
Seattle, WA

who doesn't like sprite? I love sprite and everybody loves in my family! I always buy sprite and drink with any food
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

Great soda it always goes good when you eat. It will also be good if the sprite they mad grape sprite soda in a can.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX

I love sprite. If I'm out I usually go for sprite. Really good lemony flavor and everyone loves it. Really good pop.
Elissa R.
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA

Me gusta el sabor cítrico de esta soda yo casi no tomo bebidas carbonatadas pero cuando lo hago siempre elijo sprite
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Victorville, CA

Sprite is always a go to drink especially when you are drinking alcohol. Great as a mixer. Great at getting hydrated
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX

One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Kishi L.
Kishi L.
Old Town

Love the flavor!the fizzle is amazing. Hands down one of my favorites!! Lemon lime flavor is at its best with sprite
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA

I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Brooklyn E.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL

This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Coraima C.
Coraima C.

This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now