BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Ziha L.
Ziha L.
Sprite never gets old. It's a good soda without being to sweet. I order this every time I go out to eat.
gracee s.
gracee s.
Great for an upset stomach. Non caffeinated so good for kids as well. I love sprite. It's my go to 100%.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA
I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Lisaine S.
Lisaine S.
Lewisville, TX
Desde hace anos lo bebo super refrescante con hielos y me encanta que no es muy dulce ni tiene mucho gas
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?