Add a Photo

Photos (67)
JoAnn D.
JoAnn D.
Green Bay, WI

Very refreshing and crisp. What we like the most with this is you can add other flavors to it. It's perfect for small children and adding fruit .
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY

Sprite is classic ! Who could not enjoy the taste of it ahhh! It's very crisp and refreshing . I've enjoyed it since I was just a kid . Love it !
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Toronto

My favourite and it's great. No colour pop make me feel safer than those attractive colour one. It like sparking water with a bit sugar and lime.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS

Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Val H.
Val H.

I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
april c.
april c.

really refreshing great taste I always buy these awesome for summer time to add different flavors into it always great for mixing up adult drinks
José miguel M.
José miguel M.

Como ya he dicho me gusta si sabor y también su precio es muy accesible a las familias y creo q la recommendaría con mis amigos d equipo de futbol
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA

These are great! They taste exactly like lemon, and lime! They are great for if you have a tummy ache. I nasically always have them in my fridge!
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is just that classic non-dark soda taste to me. I love it and it is one of the options i always serve at family get togethers. great taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now