Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY
Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Woodinville, WA
Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Brownsville, TX
Always buy these at gas stations when I'm on a cheat day! Delicious lemon-lime flavor that picks you up.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
I take this to work and i drink when im sick my little said are you ok i said no then she give me sprite
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I love sprite! It is really good and settling for the stomach when not feeling the best! It is tasty too
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?