Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX

Sprite is super good if you don't want drink a lot of fats and carbs. Great cold and never the less great for gassy stomach.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Medway, OH

Ahh, who doesn't love a good sprite? It's refreshing, decent price, and great with chips or popcorn haha! Highly recommend!
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

This is my favorite soda. It is the only soda that I drink on a regular basis. Its great for when I'm sick or just thirsty.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL

When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE

I love sprite! It is caffein free and low sugar, but has that carbonation i crave since i've worked to limit my pop intake.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now