Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

love it actually i am drinking one right now and in every drink i give to this i like it the most it have a magnificent flavor and a beautiful packing
Edgar D.
Edgar D.

Lo mejor de esta bebida aparte de su sabor es que esta gaseosa te da una sensación en la boca por las burbujas que tiene excelente bebida la recomindó
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA

Classic lemon lime soda! Tastes great and goes well with burgers and fries! My family loves this soda and we buy it for parties and family gatherings!
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA

I love the fresh, crisp taste of Sprite! It's my go to whenever I am craving soda. It never feels heavy going down like some other sodas I have tried.
Monet P.
Monet P.

It's a really really amazing drink. This is one of my favorites,I drink it on day basis. The taste is so flattering and very delicious if you ask me!!
Camilo G.
Camilo G.

Es rica ya y es la bebida mas saludable de las gaseosas en general ya que esta bebida no tiene tanto colorante la cual no afecta el sabor pero es rica
Kirstin S.
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE

I absolutely love Sprite soda. I've loved it since I was a kid. The soda is perfect if you have a stomach ache or if you just want a refreshing drink.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

Sprite is my favorite go to soda. It is crisp and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet. I like that it doesn't have caffeine or artificial colors.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Madison, WI

So delicious. I also love the diet kind. It's the perfect balance of citrus and sweet! I wish it had caffeine...then it would be the best thing ever!
Allycia G.
Allycia G.
Winneconne, WI

A perfect drink for when you want a fruity soda! Perfect for mixed drinks too! The lemon is just right yet sometimes the fizz is a bit over powering.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now