Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Granite City, IL

Really good and taste soda to drink and it fills u up so drink this kind of soada too since u gotta have clear soda too
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ

This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY

lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
Misty B.
Misty B.
Johnson City, TN

I mostly buy Sprite when someine in the house is sick. It is great for an upset stomach pkus it is cool and refreshing.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, Ca

Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT

Sprite is my favorite soda and will always be my number one pick. It can be drunk with anything and always tastes good.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA

Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?