Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Camille D.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
A nice cold sprite is the best. sprite is my favorite light colored soda (not coke or dark colored soda)
Angie P.
Angie P.
I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Danae K.
Danae K.
Can never go wrong with a classic sprite. Perfect for when kids want a soda because there's no caffeine.
Marina A.
Marina A.
Love this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of soda. It tastes really good and it's not too sweet.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Florence, KY
Sprite has always been my favorite drink because I usually drink caffeine free drinks more than anything
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Sprite is my favorite soda. I like not so dark drinks. I like diet sprite too. Sprite has the best taste
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Firebaugh, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?