BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
You cant go wrong with a Sprite! A fresh cracked can of Sprite is delicious! If a restaurant carries coke products, i typically order a Sprite.
Autumn P.
Ponca City, OK
Favorite soda beverage growing up and currently still my favorite now. This is good for anything mood even when your stessing or becoming sick
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI
My kids remedies to when they have a cold. Especially with a bad cough this helps cut down any phlegm also it's wonderful to add into spritzers
Shay Y.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Strong if your not a soda drinker but has the right combination. And if your are a soda drinker who can't have a caffeine, this soda is for you
Veronica V.
One of my favorite sodas and is the only one I will drink if non diet. This would be my second choice of soda if Diet Pepsi was not available.
Jessie S.
Dallas, GA
Sprite is a classic! Great for nausea, I always keep one on hand for road trips because I get motion sickness like crazy! The flavor is great.
Rocio G.
Refreshing lemon lime soda. I use Sprite instead of gingerale when dealing with an upset stomach but in general enjoy drinking it on a hot day.
Lori C.
Slidell
I love this brand when it's really cold. It has the carbonation that I like but no over powering taste. This is my go to drink when I'm sick...
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Angelica C.
Victoria
The only soda I drink. Love the refreshing taste it has. Also isn’t too harsh on the color dyes as other sodas do. Also pricing is affordable.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?