Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
The best soda in the world its yumy and good i did meet my expections with iteam its not expensive at all
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york
I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, Tn
Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I'm not a big fan of soda but everyone I finish drinking this I feel the need to burp it has so much acid
Ari G.
Ari G.
This is the best sis in my opinion because of the bold refreshing flavor I can't think of a better drink.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA
My go to, it goes well with just about anything would definitely recommend to anyone needing a mixer soda
Angie P.
Angie P.
I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?