BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA
Sprite is my second favorite drink I like others but this one is is good and I like buying them at school
Angie P.
Angie P.
I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
Ieland F.
Ieland F.
Great for when you have a tummy ache and one of the better fie you sodas there are out there! Delicious!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Danae K.
Danae K.
Can never go wrong with a classic sprite. Perfect for when kids want a soda because there's no caffeine.
Marina A.
Marina A.
Love this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of soda. It tastes really good and it's not too sweet.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Sprite is the best I love it. It taste really bomb if it's really cold.it's really good on a hot weather
Janice E.
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?