BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
Classic Sprite, you can't really go wrong here. Refreshing and crisp! Lemon like is the perfect combo.
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like a really cold Sprite. It reminds me of being sick with a stomach bug so I don't drink it a lot.
Morgan T.
Cape May Court House, NJ
Sprite is the perfect drink when you need something light and refreshing with that amazing bubbly kick
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
We like the Sprite it taste very refreshing and well enough the fizz. In it. I love it with my dinner.
jessa m.
Aberdeen, WA
I love the 12 oz can of sprite because its just enough sugar so i don't get sick and taste pretty good
jordani t.
Es el sabor que más me gusta , refrescante, recomendado :) no causa tanta llenura como otros refrescos
Estrella B.
Arlington, TX
It's a very good flavor. I like to drink it at times. And it one only my favorites of all that I love.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Sprite is my first choice in soda. Just a great taste and caffeine free. Easy on your stomach as well.
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA
Sprite is great if you are trying to cut down on your caffeine intake, but still want something fizzy.
Kelly U.
Sprite is my drink. Caffeine free is a plus in my book. I am prone to UTI'S so this is perfect for me.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?