Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA

I absolutely love this soda. Thought this isn't my favorite it is still delicious! It also has pretty decent packaging.
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
siera a.
siera a.

Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Marion, NY

Most of the time if i want soda i will choose Sprit. It has always been one of my firat picks. It's flavor is perfect
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY

lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Rome, GA

I like Sprite because caffeine really jacks me up, so this gives me something carbonated to drink without the caffeine.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Sevierville, TN

Sprite is one of my faves but not as good as regular coke Sprite is my go to for anytime I am sick and not feeling well
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA

I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

I always keep Sprite in my house! It's a great mixer for your adult beverages, and I like that it's also caffeine free!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now