Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL

Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
teresa m.
teresa m.

Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR

Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.

This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA

Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Shanda P.
Shanda P.

I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite such great invention they taste great they have different varieties and it's low-calorie can't go wrong with a Sprite
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

The original one! I no suelo tomar mucha gaseosa pero cuando lo hago siempre es esta me encanta ese toque de limón que tiene
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
San Francisco, CA

Will always be one of my favorites as long as they don't change anything about it the flavor has not changed and I love that
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now