Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Joyce l.
Joyce l.

I keep this around my house for when I get bad migraines it helps me from getting nauseated plus I drink it on a daily basis very refreshing
Karli L.
Karli L.

I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA

I prefer sprit over 7up to me sprite has so much more flavor and is refreshing. I also drink it fir burping n upset stomach helps everytime.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Sprite is always my number one pick for lemon lime flavored soda pop. The others just don't cut it for me. Sprite is just oh so refreshing!!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
San Benito, TX

Gets your taste buds dancing always a great drink. During a stomach ache or when your not feeling well in general it will always lift you up
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Homestead, FL

I love to put Sprite soda in the freezer for a bit and let it get a little icy. It's lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

É perfeito. Eu amoo muito . é muito gostoso. Se experimentar nunca mais esquece. Eu pessoalmente gosto muito e com um acompanhamento huummm.
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.

me gusta el sprite lemon, es rico y con su sabor a limon y con soda es delicioso me encanta para regfrescarme en dias soleados y mucho calor
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite has a crispy great taste that I love! Usually it's my go to drink. Especially with a little cherry syrup, sherly temples are amazing!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Dauphin, PA

This citrus flavored bubbly soda is my favorite! For a thirst quenching, light dinner drink or calming an upset stomach. Sprite is the best!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now