Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR

Forever my favorite soda. Sierra mist has alwaya g on so flat so fast but sprite always stay carbonated and I love it
Daisy H.
Daisy H.

It's soda not my favorite soda but it helps me when I'm sick from my tummy and also this is my sister's favorite soda
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Oxford, OH

Perfect for mixing with drinks and as a splash on top of fruit juices, the hint of lemon gives it that special flavor
Azusa L.
Azusa L.
Minot, ND

This stuff is so refreshingly good!!! And I don't know why. Sometimes you need that yummy taste only a Sprite can do!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Wilmington , De

Sprite is a classic. Perfect balance of lemon and lime. Great for everyday or drinks. Comes in easy access packaging.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Portage , IN

The only clear pop I'll drink. 7 up is nasty and since they changed Sierra Mist it's nasty too, so I'm all for Sprite
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Loveland, CO

Honestly who doesn't like sprite? It's refreshing, thirst quenching goodness😆 Also great when you got an upset tummy.
Elle T.
Elle T.

Refreshing!!!! Good on summer especially on those steaming hot days!
(It's also a good drink if you need to burp.) :)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Stanfield, NC

Love this! No caffeine!! Will always have one in my fridge for life. Used to drink mnt dew until I went caffeine free
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL

when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now