BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Susie G.
Susie G.
Sprite is not my first choice of lemon lime sodas. I find it much sweeter in taste than the competitors.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA
I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Best soda everrr, i love the taste of the bubble in my mouth and served cold tastes amaizing. Im in love
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
I take this to work and i drink when im sick my little said are you ok i said no then she give me sprite
gracee s.
gracee s.
Great for an upset stomach. Non caffeinated so good for kids as well. I love sprite. It's my go to 100%.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Milwaukee, WI
Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?