Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Mimi S.
Mimi S.

This classic is the best it got a great original taste for those days when you don't want to over do it on the taste pallet
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Sprite is my all time favorite drink, I love the taste of lemon. It is so refreshing and sweet, I like all things sweet 👌🏼😘
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

If you prefer something else rather than a coke, or Pepsi...: Sprite it's the option. I love Sprite, it has a tasty flavor.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Not a big soda drinker but this is one of my favorites if i want a soda. Love the lemon lime taste especially with a pizza!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Bianca I.
Bianca I.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a classic sofa you would have at a barbecue very refreshing and has a good taste to it I like that it helps me burp
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Eufaula, AL

When I'm sick and need something to soothe my stomach or easy to keep down an ice cold sprite is the key to feeling Bette r
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now