BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Angie P.
Angie P.
I normally get sprite when I'm craving a virgin Mamosa and also very question over the summer and spring
Sa B.
Sa B.
Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Ieland F.
Ieland F.
Great for when you have a tummy ache and one of the better fie you sodas there are out there! Delicious!
Douglas M.
Douglas M.
Hopkins , SC
So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
A F.
A F.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love the new mini cans of Sprite, I don't like drinking a while big can do this size is perfect for me
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Sprite is the best I love it. It taste really bomb if it's really cold.it's really good on a hot weather
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?