Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
New Albany, IN
Love sprite. My kids love it too don't have to worry about caffeine with the little ones. Very refreshing
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA
Sprite is my second favorite drink I like others but this one is is good and I like buying them at school
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA
My go to, it goes well with just about anything would definitely recommend to anyone needing a mixer soda
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I'm not a big fan of soda but everyone I finish drinking this I feel the need to burp it has so much acid
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
The crisp lemon lime taste is so good! Mix it with other drinks and it adds the perfect splash of citrus.
Debra C.
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
My favorite. Love the crisp taste. No one had anything even close to Sprite. So smooth and bold. Love it!
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI
Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
This is definitely one of my favorite pops. It has a refreshing taste it is definitely a classic of mine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?