BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Keisha S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just had a good cold sprite and it was awesome. I love the refreshing lime taste it has and I was also informed that clear pop is better for you than dark.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I honestly don't drink this very much but when I do it really hits the spot. A very lemony lime bite to it and very thirst quenching even though it's a soda!
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
Sprite is always a go to drink ! Because everyone loves it ! It's definitely a refreshing drink . And is always there when your sick as well which is great !
Krystal E.
Very refreshing. Since I do t drink lots of sida anymore this tastes sweeter than I remember, but whenever I want something carbonated this is my go to Soda.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Sprite is sure to quench your thirst! Don't drink it too fast, though! It may burn your nose from the carbonation! Always helps soothe a sore throat as well!
Haven S.
Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work ūüíö
Keshia D.
I love myself some sprite. I had a bottle today for dinner with my boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings! Nothing beats the fresh taste of sprite any time.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?