Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Genezareth C.
Genezareth C.
Modesto, CA
Es deliciosa por su sabor Lima limón refrescante la tomamos en cualquier momento y más en un día asoleado
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love sprite! and i love that its caffeine free and i can drink this all day long soo i give it 5 stars.
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york
I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA
My go to, it goes well with just about anything would definitely recommend to anyone needing a mixer soda
Katana S.
Katana S.
This is my second choice of soda beside cola. And this helps me with my throat when I have a sore throat.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chino Hills, CA
Its refreshing and not too sweet I love it over ice one of my favorite drinks wish more restaurant had it
Denise S.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK
Son loves this product! Buys it every time he goes anywhere or for the house! He likes this soda over all!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA
Sprite is my second favorite drink I like others but this one is is good and I like buying them at school
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?