Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.

Sweet but are good. The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
es super deliciosa, refrescante, en un día caluroso nunca puede faltar una 7up es super refrescante y quita la sed muy bien
Judy P.
Judy P.

So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR

I really like the lime flavor it makes everything better. Sprite is really good with ciroc. I love the bubbles and the fizz
Mimi S.
Mimi S.

This classic is the best it got a great original taste for those days when you don't want to over do it on the taste pallet
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA

Classic Sprite, what m more can I say. It's refreshing and delicious! When I'm feeling spunky I'll put a lemon wedge in it!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
santo domingo

Amo el sabor a limon y mr encanta tomarla cuando hago ejercisio y tengo mucha sed es lo mejor para beber en un dia caluroso
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY

Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dartmouth, NS

Sprite is so refreshing with its lemon lime flavours. Perfect on a hot summer day. Great to use in a pinch at a summer BBQ.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

If you prefer something else rather than a coke, or Pepsi...: Sprite it's the option. I love Sprite, it has a tasty flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now