Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, Florida

muy buena soda, su precio es accesible y sin duda una de las mejores una expectativa unica con respecto a las otras gaseosas.. la recomeindo
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA

Great soda for kids or teens. Nice to have at barbecues or events. It is sweet and carbonated well. It is better than 7up and is affordable.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprite is perfect for many things! It is a staple for my family when we are sick to our stomachs and provides a great base for many punches!
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.

The richest drink there. It is perfect for all occasions, combined with all meals. It is also interesting also combine it with some alcohol.
Sheri J.
Sheri J.
Jefferson, OH

The taste is crisp and flavorable but not overwhelming.The price is comfortable to other sodas.I would buy it again and recommend it to all.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL

It has a crisp taste to the soda, you can perfectly taste the lime and the bubbles from the soda. It taste even more amazing extremely cold.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My favorite soda since childhood. Quenches my thirst when I need a treat. No caffeine or dyes makes me feel better about consuming this soda
Alexia W.
Alexia W.

I love sprite because its always the best drink to have when your tummy is upset and its great to give to kids because there is no caffeine.
Joyce l.
Joyce l.

I keep this around my house for when I get bad migraines it helps me from getting nauseated plus I drink it on a daily basis very refreshing
Karli L.
Karli L.

I love Sprite. The only soda that I drink. I love that it doesn't have any caffeine so I don't get that caffeine kick then a immediate drag.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now