Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Sauk Rapids, MN

I like sprite because if I spill it, it doesn't stain. It tastes fresh and filling. It walked me up without needing all of those unnecessary additives.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love this whenever I want something a little lighter or more refreshing. Also helps a lot with tummy aches! This has always been a personal favorite.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL

My favorite soda ever!! The taste is great and it's affordable. Great colors and the packaging is cute. It's so good and I will definitely keep buying.
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA

This is my go to soda when I have an upset stomach or just don't wanna feel bloated. I can drink this and feel fine. It's such a citrus lovable flavor.
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
oviedo, florida

super refrescante bebida. tiene un sabor suave pero a la misma vez dulcesito. la uso para crear otras bebidas tambien es muy buena ademas es economica.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN

The most refreshing wonderful soda out there! I could not live without the soda. It goes so well with everything and also to mix with juice or alcohol.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

I don't usually drink soda but when i do i only drink sprite and usually its when i have a stomach ache bcs for some reason always makes me feel better.
Megan P.
Megan P.

This is what my favorite soda, all the time the taste is fabulous, the little bubble :) This favor is not easy to explain because nothing is comparing.
I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now