Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Dylan K.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH

Sprite is my all time favorite beverage. I don't like to drink soda with caffeine so it suits my needs and tastes great!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, Ca

Best lemon lime soda out there. It so refreshing on a hot day. It makes you feel better when you have an upset stomach.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Luis M.
Luis M.
Merced, CA

Love love this soda i would drink sprite all day than cocacola. Sprite is refeshing an u can feel the fresh of the soda
Leigh-Ann K.
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston, ID

I love sprite and I find myself drinking this when I get an upset tummy and for some reason it seems to settle it down.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA

Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now