Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
luz angela e.
luz angela e.

I do not like much, has much gas, the taste is not pleasant, here in my country mostly use it to mix with liquor in meetings.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC

My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA

My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR

My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami

excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Kiala B.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH

Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Pitchiiz D.
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Sprite! It feel really refresh after drinking it in a hot day. It also help me if I had so much gas in my stomach too.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX

Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now