Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
My absolute favorite soda! I typically don't drink sodas I normally drink water but when I want a soda this is my go to.
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX

I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Laura E.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA

It's true what they say, it does quench your thirst! It's also a very light soda, not leaving you feeling "blah" after !
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

I love Sprite lemon lime soda! It's nice and refreshing all the time. It's also a go to for when my family or I am sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?