Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX

I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

I love Sprite. It is my go-to soda when Im at a restaurant. It is refreshing and fizzy. I prefer this over darker sodas.
Luis H. M.
Luis H. M.

Mi preferida porque Sprite la verdad refresca.!! su sabor me gusta mucho, nada mejor que tocar Sprite en un día soleado.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

I really really like this soda its lime and lemon 🍋 the mix of both of them in one combined in a soda mmmm and with ice.
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA

Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
My absolute favorite soda! I typically don't drink sodas I normally drink water but when I want a soda this is my go to.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now