Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI
Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
New Albany, IN
Love sprite. My kids love it too don't have to worry about caffeine with the little ones. Very refreshing
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Leah S.
Leah S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Sprite lemon lime soda! I don't like dark pops, so this is the perfect drink. it has great flavor.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
The crisp lemon lime taste is so good! Mix it with other drinks and it adds the perfect splash of citrus.
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.
One of my all time favorite sodas! Nice fresh crisp taste. Very refreshing love the flavor and packaging.
Debra C.
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york
I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI
Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
This is definitely one of my favorite pops. It has a refreshing taste it is definitely a classic of mine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?