BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI
Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
Natalie m.
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT
It gives you that zezt lemony taste. Dosent taste great if you leave it out. Includes two type of lemons.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC
My favorite. Love the crisp taste. No one had anything even close to Sprite. So smooth and bold. Love it!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
Awesome flavor and great for mixing with flavored vodkas and sour vodkas like Smirnoff Sours Berry Lemon.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
anibal de jesus r.
anibal de jesus r.
New york
I love always buy because it contains no dyes and refreshes my body I take on picnics and my family......
Ari G.
Ari G.
This is the best sis in my opinion because of the bold refreshing flavor I can't think of a better drink.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI
Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA
My go to, it goes well with just about anything would definitely recommend to anyone needing a mixer soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?