Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I give this kind of soda for my kids. They love the taste and i like that doesn't have too much caffeine like the dark ones.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY

Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Mae M.
Mae M.

My all time favorite drink until I found ginger ale. But still one of my faves. It so affordable. And yes I will repurchase.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now