BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI
Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Ari G.
Ari G.
This is the best sis in my opinion because of the bold refreshing flavor I can't think of a better drink.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
This is definitely one of my favorite pops. It has a refreshing taste it is definitely a classic of mine.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
South Milwaukee, WI
Really the only soda I ever drink. It's my favorite. It's also really good for when I'm feeling nauseous.
Katana S.
Katana S.
This is my second choice of soda beside cola. And this helps me with my throat when I have a sore throat.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Porterville, CA
My go to, it goes well with just about anything would definitely recommend to anyone needing a mixer soda
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
The crisp lemon lime taste is so good! Mix it with other drinks and it adds the perfect splash of citrus.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Sprite is my go to drink when im sick... I dont know what it is but it just makes me feel so much better.
Anquenette J.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN
Great taste if i can't get a coca-cola i always go for a sprite. I also drink if i have an up set stomach
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?