BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
esmeralda p.
I drink this lemon lime soda every chance i get in a hot summer day, enjoy the weather plus refreshments
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
This is a great soda and we love this product especially my children loves it's clean, refreshing taste.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like the taste of Sprite, it is refreshing. I like that it doesn't have the dyes of most other sodas.
Selena M.
Hollywood, FL
Best drink ever! Sprite is my favorite drink, is also great for cookout it comes in cans and in bottles
Jeanette C.
I like to drink Sprite when I go out and eat once in a while it's my to go to drink its flavor is great
Paulina
It's a perfect mixer for almost any hard liquor! Can't not have Sprite as a mixer when hosting a party!
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
I like to drink this because it has a great lime flavor and i love to drink it with chips and dip yummy
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy drinking Sprite. I always get this when I have parties, either the 2 liters or the cans.
Jenny B.
My favorite lemon-lime soda! It tastes grate and doesn't burn my throat like other lemon lime sodas do.
Lilliam G.
Conroe, TX
Very bubbly, and like tasting. I always get sprite instead of coke now. It's very good for my digestion
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?