Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Kay M.
Kay M.

Literally the only thing I drink besides water and coffee! It's the perfect taste!!!! Drinking it right now at work!!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA

Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Alissa T.
Alissa T.

When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Wilmington, DE

Sprite is a classic. Perfect balance of lemon and lime. Great for everyday or drinks. Comes in easy access packaging.
Debra Renee L.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg, TX

I love sprite so much it has a great taste better than 7up or Sierra Mist! I'll choose sprite over those two any day!
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA

This soda is super good its smooth and has a very rich taste one of my favorite sodas i love that it has a lime taste
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT

I love every thing about this soda. The tAste is refreshing and the bubbles are nice and the can is the perfect size!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI

This is my go-to soda. It's not as heavy as the darker sodas and is amazing mixed with a variety of different juices.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
San Diego, CA

Um yes this is by far the best lemon lime soda no other brand can come to compete with sprite so fixzy and refreshing
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Portage , IN

The only clear pop I'll drink. 7 up is nasty and since they changed Sierra Mist it's nasty too, so I'm all for Sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now