Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Karis E.
Karis E.
Beach Park, IL

I am not big on drinking Carbonated soft drinks, #Sprite is my most favorited soft drink. It does not sit so heavy in my stomach like others.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.

Of all the lemon lime sodas out there sprite is my all time favorite. I would reach for one of these before any soft drink, coke or otherwise
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL

It only tastes good when. You are sick. Otherwise sprite just doesn't settle well in my house at all. We drink Pepsi products far more often.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

The only soda I drink! Favorite all time soda hands down. Love the way it tastes and the fact that it helps me when j have an upset stomach.
Tan'Nia H.
Tan'Nia H.

This is a household favourite! We always had this at my parents house so I always have it in my own home. Great for mixing with alcohol too!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Saint Louis, MO

Sprite is such a refreshing beverage. I enjoy it occcasionally with my lunch. I prefer bottle over can for Sprite. But the best is fountain.
Neva M.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX

Sprite is my go to drink if I am sick or if I want something without caffeine especially when my stomach is giving me issues. I love sprite.
Shadya M.
Shadya M.

It's a good soda you can really taste the lemon. It continue to be a soda so not really that healthy but it's okay if you're feeling thirsty
Maria R.
Maria R.

Deliciosa, refrescante, burbujeante, pasa facil, me encanta, sabe muy muy rico, para los dias calurosos de verano, ufff perfecto tomarse una
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Columbus, OH

There's nothing like sprite. It gives me the carbonation that I need without the caffeine. Refreshing and great when I'm not feeling so well
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now