Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shaqun L.
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR

all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA

Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Kyrsten K.
Kyrsten K.

This is good during the summer in a hot day and when you are sick. I usually always have a case laying around the house.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.

What's not to love about an ice cold sprite? It's always refreshing and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I've been drinking a lot of Sprite since cutting back on caffeine during my pregnancy and had forgotten how great it is!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Megan D.
Megan D.

Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
Laura E.
Laura E.
La Puente, CA

It's true what they say, it does quench your thirst! It's also a very light soda, not leaving you feeling "blah" after !
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now