Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.

This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA

Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Shanda P.
Shanda P.

I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
San Francisco, CA

Will always be one of my favorites as long as they don't change anything about it the flavor has not changed and I love that
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Talladega, AL

Sprite is amazing I'm staying away from dark drinks I'm trying to wing my self from all of them completely but I love sprite
Ronni Lynn W.
Ronni Lynn W.
Athens, WV

I'm a big fan of sprite and I have been since I was a little kid. They've got enough flavor to be good but not overwhelming.
Staci L.
Staci L.

Not my favorite lemon lime soda but it's still bubbly and good. There's something about the flavor that turns. E off though.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I don't drink this alot but I give it 5 stars because it's still really good!! I would deffently recommend this to people :)
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX

This is a delicious beverage. We love to drink it alone or to go with a good meal. We always have it at our family reunions.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now