Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
I am a big fan of Sprite. I can talk all day about this. The best thing ever made. Can't get enough of it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
Delicious and refreshing taste, and it doesn't have a sticky sugar or after taste on your teeth or tongue.
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I prefer sprite over coke anyday. Especially it the heat, a ice cold sprite will definitely cool you down.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC
Love the taste! This drink never goes flat and always has the same great taste. Very light and refreshing!
Nina D.
Nina D.
The taste is so refreshing love the lemonlime flavor also a great party drink. I will always love sprite.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Great to drink on an upset stomach or just if your thirsty. Very refreshing taste. Perfect when ice cold.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK
Son loves this product! Buys it every time he goes anywhere or for the house! He likes this soda over all!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?