Add a Photo

Photos (80)
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA

Love the fresh crisp lemon-line flavor of Sprite and the fizz can't be beat! Great to mix in punches or to drink alone.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but I do love the taste of Sprite. I've even used it in sangria, & dinner & dessert recipes.
Karina T.
Karina T.

No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK

this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm , Tx

Sprite is great when I don't feel well or when I want something bubbly. Great flavor and mixes well to make fun drinks
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA

I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now