BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las cruces, NM
Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Very refreshing and bubbly. I mean it's a soda, not really much to say. If you haven't tried it you should
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Very refreshing. Crisp and fresh taste . Great for barbecues and get togethers . Definitely a must taste .
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA
Sprite is my second favorite drink I like others but this one is is good and I like buying them at school
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
New Albany, IN
Love sprite. My kids love it too don't have to worry about caffeine with the little ones. Very refreshing
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Chino Hills, CA
Its refreshing and not too sweet I love it over ice one of my favorite drinks wish more restaurant had it
Katana S.
Katana S.
This is my second choice of soda beside cola. And this helps me with my throat when I have a sore throat.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?