Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Lucy T.
Lucy T.
Coalburn

Delicious and fruity-ish with lemon and lime
Very good flavour.
Don't make it so bitter.
I drink it all the time.
I would definitely buy it again.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb , Illinois

Sprite has always been my go to drink no matter where I go. All the restaurants parties etc I just get a sprite and it has the classic crisp taste
valerie v.
valerie v.

Perfect when your feeling under the weather

I had a hangover but after a drank this soda with Ice was awesome made me feel a thousand times better
Nish C.
Nish C.
Mexico City

MY FAVORITE SODA DRINK EVER!!! It is not expensive and you can found it in every market and restaurant. It is like a lemonade so it is refreshing.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Burley, ID

Lemon lime sodas are all over and I like any kind pretty much, but Sprite is always just a little bit fizzier than the other brands and I love it!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I like Sprite for days that I don't need a whole lot of caffeine but still need carbonation. It's good to settle the stomach when you're sick too.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a classic refreshing drink. I've enjoyed it for more years than I care to count. I love it and so does my entire family.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

I rarely drink non-diet soda, but when I do, it's a Sprite. I find it refreshing and thirst quenching, best when cold in a can or from a fountain.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Springfield, VA

So refreshing! Love that Lemon Lime taste! My family and I love drinking a nice ice cold Sprite during the summer and winter! We can't get enough!
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX

Love the taste on occasion. It's really good when you feel sick or on a hot day. Made myself sick of this while pregnant because I drank so much!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now