Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las cruces, NM
Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fort Worth, TX
When ever I get thirsty, Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a great beverage to refresh myself, ts nice and bubbly.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Delicious, refreshing and classic. I've always loved the taste and it's not too sweet or overly carbonated
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Judy M.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
Delicious and refreshing taste, and it doesn't have a sticky sugar or after taste on your teeth or tongue.
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.
Sprite is great! It's an alternative to Coke, in my preference. Love the colors on the bottle/can as well.
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I prefer sprite over coke anyday. Especially it the heat, a ice cold sprite will definitely cool you down.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA
MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?