Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Danuza A.
Danuza A.
montclair

I like soda; I try don't drink to much so I buy just one time the week and sprit it's my favorite, it's more lemon juice
Megan D.
Megan D.

Sprite is one of my favorite drinks. It's a little better for you than other soft drinks but it still has a great taste.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I've been drinking a lot of Sprite since cutting back on caffeine during my pregnancy and had forgotten how great it is!
Amina M.
Amina M.

the best soda! it's soooooo refreshing compared to others that i've used. however it does make me pee when i drink a lot
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.
GLENDALE, AZ

Sprite is a staple in our house. Its refreshing and caffeine free and that is a must with little humans who are thirsty!
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Louisville, KY

Absolutely juat refreshing. Haven't felt the need for caffeine recently so I turned to sprite and my thirst is quenched!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI

Light, crisp and refreshing soda. Great on a hot day or for that backyard barbecue. Also great as a mixer or punch base.
Ramey C.
Ramey C.

A refreshing classic. I tend to avoid because of the high sugar content, but when I have an upset stomach it's my go-to.
Shaqun L.
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR

all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?