Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Coya B.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA

They have themed cans I'm not a soda drinker but the themes cans I am trying to collect So I have purchased this a few times
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY

I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC

The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY

Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now