Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City, MO
Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Judy M.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA
MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Very refreshing. Crisp and fresh taste . Great for barbecues and get togethers . Definitely a must taste .
Carla C.
Carla C.
Las Cruces, NM
Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Fort Worth, TX
When ever I get thirsty, Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a great beverage to refresh myself, ts nice and bubbly.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN
I love sprite I like to drink this bc my mom always ask if I'm drinking water but you know it's sprite lol
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.
I'm trying to stay away from the soda but sprite is my shiznit! No caffeine, lemony lime goodness yes sir.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?