Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I don't drink this alot but I give it 5 stars because it's still really good!! I would deffently recommend this to people :)
Liliana N.
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX

This is a delicious beverage. We love to drink it alone or to go with a good meal. We always have it at our family reunions.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Roseville, CA

I love sprite, it's my go to soda. Super refreshing and feels lighter than other sodas. I get it every time I get fast food.
HELENA C.
HELENA C.

Muito boa Adorei o gosto e o melhor de tudo o que a barata compra gente uma delícia e com gosto ótimo amei e super recomendo
Sumeet S.
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA

Love it! Very refreshing! Will repurchase, and would recommend! The packaging is nice, and the taste is not overpowering. :)
Talaitupu S.
Talaitupu S.
Augusta, GA

I love this soda..it's a fix for stomach problems growing up in our house..stomach ache no problem just drink a sprite lol..
Yanis V.
Yanis V.

the taste is the better of all I've ever drunk... yes, it has a good flavor and is to ease to obtain, and comfort to take it
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , Mi

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I love this soda so much (even though I don't drink it often)! I love the new designs it has with the different song lyrics.
Zuly H.
Zuly H.
Dallas

The only soda I drink. I have been obsessed with this drink. I like the smaller cans because I do not want to waste any soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now