BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC
Love the taste! This drink never goes flat and always has the same great taste. Very light and refreshing!
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX
It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
Better than the other clear sodas. Sprite quinces the need for the fizz & sweetness without over doing it.
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.
Sprite is great! It's an alternative to Coke, in my preference. Love the colors on the bottle/can as well.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.
I'm trying to stay away from the soda but sprite is my shiznit! No caffeine, lemony lime goodness yes sir.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
freehold, NJ
Very refreshing. Crisp and fresh taste . Great for barbecues and get togethers . Definitely a must taste .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?