Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

The first sip of sprite is so strong! I love it. Not only is sprite a great soda on a normal day, but it's also my favorite drink for when I'm sick.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.

We used when the kids are sick. The price are OK. And the new convenient package it's amazing for kids because it's the quantity necessary for them.
The Girliest Of Things !.
The Girliest Of Things !.
Ontario, Canada

Sprite is my favourite light pop! I love the taste! My family buys it frequently, usually in bottles though not cans. We go through them so quickly!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love these Mimi's I keep them in my mini fridge they are less calories so it's always a quick refresher and the kids drink them fine perfect portion
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS

Probably easily my favorite soda. Not as much caffeine as other sodas and not overly sweet like most of the other sodas. Also works well for nausea.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Largo, FL

I love Sprite it's lemon-lime a refreshing drink I have In my fridge all the time! I love it's crisp refreshing taste this qunches my deepest thirst
Darolin J.
Darolin J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I like it because I puyedo take it with me wherever in the car , is the right amount all find it in any food establishment has good price is perfect
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL

Sprite is a good drink to have on hand when you have an upset stomach. We drink it often when little cousins are over since it doesn't wire them
Up.
Kesha M.
Kesha M.
Calhoun, GA

Love this caffeine free drink. Love he clear crisp taste. I prefer mine in a can over the 2 liter. Great taste! I love that it's a clear sodas. Also
I'm A.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão

Resolvi depois de um tempo que Sprite é meu refrigerante favorito , porque meu irmão mais velho ama esse refrigerante , na verdade ele só toma ele .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now