Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Christee G.
Christee G.
50th Henderson lane Willingboro , NJ

Sprite lemons lime soda are amazing they have the equal amount of lemons and lime that I live with the soda is good for
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

This is one of my favorite sodas although i hate how it fisses a lot and after a while it gets old I like it a lot though
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO

Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ

Love sprite its good for the summer and its better than most sodas. Good for a #backyarddash also comes in different flavors
Heather Engvik H.
Heather Engvik H.
Plainview, NY

Absolutely love it really good soda I recommend everybody in the soda I really love it it's really good I recommend the
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA

I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Maya P.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT

Sprite is my favorite soda and will always be my number one pick. It can be drunk with anything and always tastes good.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Cincinnati

Sprite is the best thing you could drink ! It taste amazing . I'll go to a restaurant & sprite is always number choice.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ

I don't drink soda often, but I do love the taste of Sprite. I've even used it in sangria, & dinner & dessert recipes.
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK

this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now