Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Janna R.
Janna R.
Greer, SC

This is my all time favorite soda! It's not heavy like every other soda you can drink. It's a lot more refreshing and doesn't sit as heavy on the stomach
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , Ca

Yumm this soda is my oldest sons favorite soda ever he says it's amazing n makes him fresh 😬 I just enjoy him not drinking dark soda . Def recommend this
Kie-Lyn H.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD

Love that it's caffeine free. So, I can drink it and share it with my kids and not worry about caffeine highs. Sprite trumps sierra mist and 7up, by far!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, TN

Sprite isst something I drink a lot, I have to be in the mood for it. These are perfect when you don't want to much to drink because the cans are small.
chelsea f.
chelsea f.
Duncan, SC

Sprite is totally my favorite soda. It doesn't make your teeth feel sticky or your teeth yellow like most dark sodas. It also has such an amazing taste.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is the only soda we allow the kiddose to drink and they love it. It's super refressing without the icky sugaring feeling you get from other sodas
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Monroe, MI

Sprite is refreshing, it's perfect when your looking for a liter pop that's not just syrup tasting. Sprite is also great mixed with just about anything.
Nickalous B.
Nickalous B.
Cable, OH

My go to pop! Well actually only pop I drink anymore...very refreshing and hits the spot. Makes me feel better even when I'm sick and under the weather.
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

Sprite is my favorite soda. It has nice, refreshing lemon lime taste and no coloring. It is very affordable and I usually purchase it from supermarkets.
Binford J.
Binford J.
Loveland, CO

Compared to other sodas, I prefer to drink sprite. It quenches my thirst more than other sodas, as well as being healthier than some sugar packed sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now