BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
Delicious and refreshing. Love it on a hot summers day. Sprite is my go to soda and can find everywhere.
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love sprite. It's not great for you health-wise, but it's generally on sale at my local grocery store.
Yesenia G.
Fresno, CA
IT WAS VERY GOOD. I IS ONE OF THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO MY FOOD. IT IS AFFORDABLE. AND YES NICE PACKAGING
Briannah E.
Fresno, CA
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is the only clear soda I know that has a great, refreshing taste.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
Nice and simple soda really good for my Stomach aches and just it disgust easier for me then othet sodas
Madeline S.
This is my favorite kind of soda. This soda is to die for. I just like this drink out of any other ones.
Sa B.
Very refreshing. Also good for stomach aches because of the citrus. Very good flavor. Love for on the go
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have transitioned from Mt. DEW to Sprite. And I love it!! It definitely doesn't last around our house.
Erica V.
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I like to buy the cans so I can take them to work. Very inexpensive.
Douglas M.
Hopkins , SC
So refreshing I love the Leon lime flavor and the bite of carbonation after every sip. Great price point
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?