BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Judy M.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA
MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX
It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC
Love the taste! This drink never goes flat and always has the same great taste. Very light and refreshing!
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Princeton, NJ
I love this product. great to refresh and quench thirst. perfect for all occasions and great for a picnic.
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
Rose C.
Rose C.
Delicious, refreshing and classic. I've always loved the taste and it's not too sweet or overly carbonated
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?