BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
erika l.
erika l.
antioch ca
This is one of my favorite sodas its so refreshing and its perfect for having it with your lunch and dinner
Nijhy R.
Nijhy R.
Newark , NJ
Only soda I drink !! Taste good . Isnt has bad as dark soda ! Doesn't stain your teeth like dark soda would
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Berlin, CT
Sprite is my favorite soda and no matter what other drink that comes out it will never be as good as Sprite
Blair P.
Blair P.
This is my favorite kind of pop. Sprite is so smooth and is a great mixer for alcoholic drinks. Very tasty.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Love sprite my favorite lemon lime soda love the taste the little bubbles. Love it!! Can't live without it.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.
Sprite is great! It's an alternative to Coke, in my preference. Love the colors on the bottle/can as well.
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA
MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
If I don't have a Pepsi or cola this is my go too and I love it and this is my sisters and mother favorite
Haley D.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX
It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?