Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Erica M.
Erica M.

I can't have caffine, so when I want a soda, i go for my sprite! Great taste and love that it is caffine- free, so I don't have to quit all sodas
Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.
Bullhead City, AZ

All time one of my favorite sodas. has a very good taste it is good for when your feeling a little down. it exceeds. is one of my two go to sodas
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

Una de mis bebidas favoritas de todos los tiempos, combina con todos los alimentos y es perfecta para cualquier fiesta y ocasion que se te ocurra
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Palmdale, CA

This sofa is so good when you are thirsty and you want something refreshing! It's not too heavy but it's a good consistensy of carbonated water !
JoAnn D.
JoAnn D.
Green Bay, WI

Very refreshing and crisp. What we like the most with this is you can add other flavors to it. It's perfect for small children and adding fruit .
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY

Sprite is classic ! Who could not enjoy the taste of it ahhh! It's very crisp and refreshing . I've enjoyed it since I was just a kid . Love it !
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Toronto

My favourite and it's great. No colour pop make me feel safer than those attractive colour one. It like sparking water with a bit sugar and lime.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS

Sprite was always my mother's go to for an upset tummy and I can say I keep that tradition. I love the taste and the bubbles and so does my son!!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Coventry, RI

I love Sprite it is my go to soda. Very easy to digest. I have been drinking this soda most of my life. I sometimes make Shirley temples with it.
Val H.
Val H.

I love Sprite I have it all the time in the house specially cuz there's no caffeine in it so when the kids want a soda they get to have a Sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now