Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN

This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

not a coloredliqhid so itdoednt stainmy teeth but still have te great taste and fix of sode. yum yum nothing beats sorite
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA

Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Runnemede, NJ

Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA

Absolutely my favorite soda out of all of them. It's delicious, can be paired with almost any meal and is very flavorful.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Luciana L.
Luciana L.

I love sprite. It is one of my favourite soda of all time and i just enjoy drinking it. It has the right amount of sugar.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Claudia G.
Claudia G.

my favorite lemon lime soda, taste good, the exactly flavor and good combination for the foods and easy to get on stores.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now