BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sasha P.
Well, this is my favorite soda. Its so light and bubbly. Its perfect with anything you're having to drink
A F.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love the new mini cans of Sprite, I don't like drinking a while big can do this size is perfect for me
Valentina B.
Woodinville, WA
Sprite lemon lime so this is my favorite soda since forever and I definitely recommend it it's delicious
Susie G.
Sprite is not my first choice of lemon lime sodas. I find it much sweeter in taste than the competitors.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa
This may not be the healthiest of drink choices, but it's good to make a mixed drink with or even shots!
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Janice E.
Corpus Christi, TX
My husband is a fan of sprite me on the other hand can careless for it. He gives it 5 stars I would do 4
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ
Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Kate M.
Lilburn, GA
I like drinking this this a lot I really like drinking this and it is cheap I really drink this too much
gracee s.
Great for an upset stomach. Non caffeinated so good for kids as well. I love sprite. It's my go to 100%.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?