Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Mar del Plata

This is one of the best soda drinks and is my favorite because it has lemon and gas I really love this but is not very healty
Kieran M.
Kieran M.

Very refreshing soda. I prefer this over any other carbonated soda. It's a familiar taste that with quench your thrust needs.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY

The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Coya B.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA

They have themed cans I'm not a soda drinker but the themes cans I am trying to collect So I have purchased this a few times
Heath C.
Heath C.

If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
lesley b.
lesley b.

Its flavor is delicious, refreshing. I love taking it, whenever I can. Its bubbles and its sweetness is unique and delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now