Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN

Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA

The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH

Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL

This soda is good in generally when I have an upset tummy I just drink this and I feel all better it's totally affordable
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?