Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.

Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
April A.
April A.
Decatur, IN

Not my first choice of soda. It's always dried my mouth out. But it does come in handy when you have an upset stomach.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

My absolute favorite! With light ice it's a great taste! I drink it when I want a good taste but not a caffeine hype..
Megan G.
Megan G.
Herminie, PA

I love the flavoring. It's my go to drink when I'm not feeling well and it's the pop my children are allowed to drink.
Julie H.
Julie H.

I love lemon-lime sodas. It's just my favorite flavor lol. I either drink Sprite or 7 up with I want a lemon-lime soda
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ

I think sprite will always be my favorite drink. It really does satisfy your thirst and its not too sweet or anything.
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA

Its so refreshing when i'm trusty to drink a very cold sprite lemon-lime soda... here in my home never miss this soda!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA

Sprite is light and refreshing. Lots of bubbles and stays carbonated for long periods of time. Easy to drink a lot of.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD

Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now