Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Oviedo, FL

I rarely drink non-diet soda, but if I really want to cure my thirst while drinking the perfect mixture of lemon-lime fabulousness, Sprite is my first choice. It reminds me of my childhood, scorching hot summers, and drinking an ice-cold Sprite was the most refreshing way to cool off.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL

this one brand of soda that I love and trust. the taste is great not only for drinking regularly but also for when your sick or when you are cooking. I love that there are no artificial colors in this ,as well as no caffeine which makes it a soda I feel comfortable giving my children.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY

we drink a lot of sprite at my house! it doesn't have dye which we like and it is caffeine free. My husband and moms favorite soda so we are always stocked in the pantry with this one! i wait for sales typically to stock up on cans. i buy this all the time and would continue to do so!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I don;d buy much soda in my house, we aren't big fans of the caffine and soda idea. However when we do decide we need the little fizz from soda, our go to is Sprite. Caffine Free and just what we need to satisfy the crave! I love the flavored sprite as well. It's never very expensive.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is my all time favorite drink. I do however try to stay away from soda its no lie its not the best thing for your body. Although if and when i do find my self drinking a little soda it will always and only be sprite or sierra mist. They are my go to when i get my soda cravings.
Nicoll M.
Nicoll M.

es una bebida refrescante de limon , buena para los tiempos calidos , cumple mis expectativas pero es mejor tomarla helada , tiene una buena presentacion , lo he tomado muchas veces m es una de mis bebidas favoritas , recomiendo esta bebida a todos , ya que es muy buena y refrescante
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO

i love this flavor and i drink them my whole entire life they taste so good it has a flavor of soft lemon and sprinkiling feeling if you know what i mean but some other people say they dont like it because they say they taste salt wich i never tasted before but its really really good
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville, WI

I love having some Sprite on hand for the kiddos or for myself. It's a nice treat with no worries about caffeine, dyes, or other junk. It's the only soda I let the kiddos have and they really feel it's a special treat/reward. I can usually find it on sale - making it a great bargain!
Saima M.
Saima M.

It is most consumed soda pop n our household. It not only provide a refreshing drink with the meals but I use it as a remedy of the gas trouble and tummy ache resulting from it. A cup of Sprite Lemon lime soda with a pinch of table salt does the wonder to ease off minor tummy issues.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I don't really like soda pop very much but if I drink some Sprite is great option. I think it has a nice flavor and the right amount of bubbles! Very sweet but all pop is! It's a great pop to mix with other things like fruit juice. I would recommend trying it if you haven't already!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now