Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple hills, MD
I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ
Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Sprite is a great soda! I love how it tastes and it has a great amount of carbonation and flavor. Also, when i drink dark sodas, I feel like they are very unhealthy, but since Sprite is a light soda, I don't feel as bad about it. I would definitely buy Sprite again!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ
I mean, cmon. Sprite is the best soda for me, or in a tie with another product. Packaging is the same as the other brands, really. The flavor is very consistent. Sprite is such a go to drink of mine. And I definitely recommend it to everyone, if they haven't had it
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?