Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

Sprite is the only soda I can drink that doesn't leave me shaking because of the sugar and caffeine content. It also helps with my indigestion and isn't too sweet. I recommend it if you're looking for a soda that isn't as tart as ginger ale, but will still act against nausea.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX

Sprite is great product. It tastes great and doesn't have caffeine so when I drink it I'm not having a crashing feeling if I only drink one. The flavor is great. Sweet and tangy and isn't expensive. This is my go to soda if and when I drink one. I'm sure you would like it too
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX

I have a hard time not drinking soft drinks. Sprite is the best one for me not to feel guilty. I get my soda fill without all of the calories. It also works wonders when I feel sick. This pretty much makes me feel like a million bucks with any kind of illness I have going on.
Nino N.
Nino N.

I like Sprite better than all soft drinks. It is not colored and it just reminds me off cold water with lemon juice. It is tasty, a bit sour and a bit sweet. When at parties I prefer to drink Sprite, but generally I would recommend avoiding sugarry and unhealthy soft drinks.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Hamilton, Ontario

This is the only soda that I actually like. It' snice and refreshing when I'm feeling thirsty. There's just the right amount of carbonation, and it's not too overly sweet. I have always gone for Sprite ever since I was a little kid and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR

I don't drink much soda, but Sprite has always been a fav of mine from childhood. Not to sweet like Sierra Mist and has the great FIZZ that I desire if I do drink soda. I love having it for parties and special events, I definitely like them in punchs with sherbert ice cream!
Mama H.
Mama H.
Springville, IN

Sprite has been my preferred carbonated drink since I was young. I am a repeat consumer and probably always will be. I can get a 1-Liter bottle for $1.00 at the grocery store!! It exceeds expectations. It's always great for upset stomach too! Will definitely continue to buy.
Carter D.
Carter D.

This is a great soda. It's refreshing, crisp, and keeps my thirst quenched. I love the clean bubbly feeling I get while drinking this. The flavor is great, the packaging is cute, and I highly recommend this drink to anyone looking for a good summer beverage with no caffeine.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

There are few things more refreshing than a Sprite, normally I don't go for drinks without caffeine, but a Sprite makes the lack of caffeine worth it. Besides, you'll never find a better mixer for adult drinks than Sprite in my opinion, everything tastes better with it in it
C. W.
C. W.

I'm a classic girl. I love the original Sprite flavor. I prefer clear sodas over any others. I do buy Sprite often but not as much as I used to when I was younger. It really tastes GREAT---nice and refreshing. It gives me what I am looking for when I do choose to drink soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now