BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Sprite soda is great tasting. Sometimes though it is a bit too sweet. I do like the fact though that I can collect coke points while drinking one of my favorite sodas. If Sprite is not available or if I'm feeling that it is too sweet, I will drink 7up in its' place.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE
I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ
I mean, cmon. Sprite is the best soda for me, or in a tie with another product. Packaging is the same as the other brands, really. The flavor is very consistent. Sprite is such a go to drink of mine. And I definitely recommend it to everyone, if they haven't had it
Beth M.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH
My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?