Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Gilroy, CA

When I was younger I will admit I never liked Sprite but as I grew I started to enjoy the light weight refreshing carbonation it gives. I allow my son to drink it and it's my husbands number one favorite soda, a staple in my soda purchases. Plus it makes for a great chaser!
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , Va

A nice refreshing lemon-lime soda that's also caffeine free. Sprite is one of the few sodas I allow my kids to have on occasion at restaurants because it is caffeine free. My husband and I also love a ice cold sprite when we have a sore throats the carbonation really helps.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC

Sprite has been my go-to soda lately because it's lighter so it doesn't stain teeth. It's lemony-lime flavor fulfills my sweet tooth and goes great with any meal I eat. Sprite is better than Sierra Mist or other off-brands. In this case, it's best to go with the real deal.
Reema E.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN

This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il

So refreshing! This is a must-have and our home. It is great for parties or every day. It has great flavor. I love sprite. It is very affordable and I will continue to buy it. I have recommended this too many friends and family. and will continue recommending it to others.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

The sprite gives a refreshing taste I love their company drinks and everything on the packaging and the candle a nice looking and it's really good play with lemon lime soda taste great and I did meet my expectations I'll deathly guarantee and I'll deathly by the this again
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Mississauga, ON

A classic drink that can't possibly go wrong. It's a mildly tasteless but refreshing (when cold) carbonated drink. Even though the flavour isn't in your face I wouldn't change it because that's what I'm use to. I don't ever buy pop, usually only have it at friends' houses.
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
Estefania B.
Estefania B.
Quillota

The original version its the best one, great flavor and gas quantity , and its a cheap product. The only reason why I dont buy it so frequently is that the flavor gets kinda boring when you drink it more times.So I buy another drink and after a while I come back to sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now