BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
These are good for those sick days when you're belly just doesn't feel to great but they do not last long at all! And they can have an awful after taste. Also I feel like the taste is just not consistent. Sometimes I might really like it some times I don't
gamila s.
I love evrything that has lemon in it and this drink is one of my favorite this drink so far. I always like drinks that have something sour in them than sweet. I love this soda kind.
aubrey m.
Lewes
i've been drinking a lot of sprite recently mainly because it's refreshing and i also always drink it during work. sprite has a very cooling and relaxing taste to me, i love the flavor!! i used to not drink it mainly because i would mainly drink coke
Sarah S.
I love Sprite! Over the years this company has not changed their great taste and has come out with healthier options for those who may need less sugar or have other health restrictions. This is also good to mix with fruit juice or grenadine for a mixed drink.
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
Sprite is a refreshing soda that my kids love! I love that it has no caffeine and is not colored as well since I have small children. Even better it helps with tummy aches and it tastes great! I buy this every time it goes on sale at my local grocer.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
Sprite is the perfect soda for when i'm craving something more crispy and at night time because it's not caffeinated so i can drink it without having to worry about staying up so late! i think sprite is super refreshing especially when you add flavors
Mandy J.
I love sprite! I used to be addicted to Dr. Pepper, but then it, along with pretty much every other dark soda, started making me sick. I've never had a problem with sprite, and I feel like its a little better for you than some other brands of soda.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
Is it even possible not to like Sprite? It is not my favorite soda but you can't go wrong with Sprite! It's of a very good quality and has a nice flavor. It always meets all my expectations. I don't think anybody would give Sprite less than 5 stars.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I love Sprite the most when it is cold. The lemon lime flavor is so refreshing on a warm day. Sprite is relatively expensive however. The knock off sodas that compare to sprite often times come close to the taste of sprite for a way cheaper price.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
If I'm not drinking Coca-Cola, I'm drinking Sprite!  It refreshing and has just enough of a zing to make it satisfying.  Also, it helps calm an upset tummy, so that is a plus.  I like to mix it with juices (mostly cranberry or apple) for a nice spritzer.  Always a favorite!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?