BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
When I allow myself to drink soda this is one of my go to beverages. Sprite has a good taste and not too strong and doesn't leave an after taste. This is an affordable beverage and the packaging stands out. I will continue to buy Sprite as one of my go to beverages.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ
Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
Sprite is delish, and it's my go to when I want soda but it's too late in the day for the caffeine of a coke. For anyone who is avoiding caffeine, here's your drink!! Tastes best with alcohol in it. 4 stars because the sugar content in it is probably killing us all.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH
My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?