Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC

Sprite lemon lime soda is the best ! there are no caffeine or artificial colors in Sprite , It is a light drink that leaves you feeling refreshed with a kick of lemon and lime, Sprite is a drink that goes well with anything  form family bbqs to out in the town
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I always purchase Sprite. Sprite does not compare to pother lemon-lime sodas, as other lemon-lime sodas do not taste like a lemon-lime soda. The packaging for this product is great and I would not recommend any changes to it I would definitely recommend Sprite to anyone.
Mia J.
Mia J.

This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI

I love this product. As someone who is not a huge pop fan but Sprite is my favorite. I think it has a really refreshing taste and is a lot better than its competition. I also like that it is not overly sweet or overly fizzy. I would buy this product over and over again.
Jamella G.
Jamella G.
Minneapolis, MN

Sprite is my go to soda I love the taste and it's very refreshing, if I have a craving for soda it will be Sprite. I've drank Sprite since I was a little girl and will continue to enjoy it.. It's caffeine free so it's ok to give it to your children every once in a while
Claire P.
Claire P.

I love sprite. I recently got a 12 pack of it for free from mycokerewards, and I forgot how much I loved it! It's so refreshing, especially when you're not feeling very well. I had an upset stomach today and it was soothed by sprite. I also like that it's caffeine free.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV

Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This soda is very refreshing, and light. Lots of bubbles and mixes well with other drinks. Very good with fruit juices to give a little splash of additional flavor. This is probably one of my favorite sodas. Always have it in the house and order it when I go out to eat.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.

I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?