Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Vada Evelyn Sue R.
Vada Evelyn Sue R.
Cleburne, TX

I love sprite , fun fact about sprite is doctors give it to you in the hospital, when Your sick becauses it helps build up your immune system♡ alot of people don't know that , so when ever your sick grab your self a sprite ♡and they are affordable anyone can buy them from anywhere♡ where you can get you a sprite at is , GAS STATION'S, WAL-MART, HEB, KRONGER AND ALBERTSON, Walgreen'S . I would highly recommend sprite to anyone ♡♡ its totally worth it ! AND ITS A GREAT TASTE ♡♡ HAVE A BLESS DAY YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Gainesville, FL

Sprite is a very good soda. Lately ive been on a sprite "kick" and ive been ordering sprite as my beverage. I have a tervis cup and im a college student so i will fill my tervis up with sprite to help me wake up and get a move on my day. (Im not a fan of coffee, or more so its not a fan of me. So sprite is my alternative) But I would deffinantly reccomend sprite, and i remember as a kid sprite was the only soda I was allowed to drink. Maybe thats why I like it so much. Familiarity.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS

I love Sprite! I love it so much that as a child, my diet consisted of Sprite and watermelon. The formula is a delicious combo of lemon and lime although it doesn't taste like either one of them fully. It has a sweet and tart taste that makes you pucker your lips a bit while simultaneously making you want more. It is quite fizzy. I like that the producers have stayed consistent with the green bottle design over the years. This is definitely a classic soda that I recommend.
Ruben A.
Ruben A.

Upon first sip, it’s actually pretty good. Tastes pretty much like the Sprite you know and love. But then the floor drops out and you realize that your are on some gruesome amusement park ride of flavor doom! Now, granted, this is a diet beverage, so a non-attractive taste is to be expected. But given that this drink has a stevia-powered aftertaste, maybe I wasn’t expecting exactly what my mouth was saying… which was pretty much, “what did you just do to me?”
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX

My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Sam P.
Sam P.

I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Sprite is my go to soda when I am at the movie theatre or when I am buying soda from the grocery store. I love the crisp, bubbly nature of the soda in general. The refreshing lemon-lime flavor is unlike any of the other competitors such as 7-up or the bargain brands. Price wise it is comparable to 7-up, but it is usually on sale at select supermarkets. I will continue to repurchase Sprite, and it will forever be a favorite soda of mine.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.

Omg I have so much to say about this soft drink!!! I remember since I was about 8 years old I became obsessed with sprite! I found out about it when I tasted it in the car that my sister was drinking it while eating hot cheetos I had gotten hot cheetos but Dr pepper and Omg I instantly fell in love with the taste every time I drink it I remember my childhood days when drinking it while eating hot cheetos with lemon and hot sauce😍😋😋😋😭
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

Sprite seems to be a go to drink when my stomach is upset. Seems like I have been told my whole life when my tummy was upset to drink a sprite and eat some crackers almost as if it was like it was suppose to be hard to do. However, I love the crispy flavor of sprite and the fact that I can leave a bottle that has been opened and resealed in my fridge for a couple of days and open it and it still taste as good as it did the first day.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug, my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now