Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Vladimir M.
Vladimir M.
Sonzacate

I have always been a Mt Dew fan, untill latley I noticed I was getting the jitters from the caffine in the pop, that made me think...wow.. you are drinking way to many of these. I have drank Sprite before, but it was never one that I bought regulary.

My husband picked up a case of Sprite about a month or so ago, and we decided to start drinking this instead. I have to say, I really enjoy a nice cold Sprite in the morning. It is caffine free, and I like that. I hate that jitter feeling. 100& natural flavors of crisp lemon and lime. 140 calories per 12oz can. It is refreshing and satifies my thirst. I dont drink that many thru the day, I am also a huge water fan, but when I want something different, and delish...I grab a Sprite.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC

I purchased this as other 'sunshine' scented laundry products are quiet pleasant, and I wanted to do a big spring clean of all my linen, bedding etc. When I opened the box it smelled just awful, not fresh or floral or anything - just like chemicals and quite sickly. I did a few loads and it did wash them ok, and the smell came off the laundry when they dried on the line. Every time I went into the laundry or even the hallway near the laundry, the awful smell was still there. So, I solved the problem by putting the remaining powder in a sealed plastic box. I won't buy it again solely based on the smell.
Luna Hira K.
Luna Hira K.

As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug (cover your ear and eyes Parents of small children) my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores! Try a gas station if you're unable to locate it at other supermarkets since they always carry specialty drinks!
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

Its ... good.

Upon opening the can, the scent is pretty much the same as what you’d find with traditional Sprite. Carbonated bubbles tickling your nose with the lemon/lime smell you remember.
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.

In my opinion is not my favorite soda.. But its not bad
whylecni r.
whylecni r.

Me encanta sprite, hecho de la diversión sobre el sprite es que los médicos dan a usted en el hospital, cuando su becauses enfermos que ayuda a construir su sistema inmunológico ♡ mucha gente no sabe que, por lo que cuando sea su agarre enferma a su auto un sprite ♡ y que son asequibles cualquier persona puede comprar ellos desde cualquier lugar ♡ donde se puede conseguir que un sprite a decir, GASOLINERA'S, Wal-Mart, HEB, KRONGER y Albertson, Walgreen. Yo recomendaría a cualquiera de sprites ♡♡ es totalmente la pena! Y SU un gran sabor ♡♡ TIENEN UN DÍA BENDIGA YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoyed most in my younger years. However, for some reason it tastes different to me than it used to. I always associated Sprite with a very crisp, citrusy, refreshing taste and experience, but these days it leaves me cold. It tastes kind of flat right out of the bottle, and doesn't seem to have the same "bite" it used to have. Perhaps it's just me, but I haven't noticed a change in the way other sodas taste so I think the product itself may just not be as good as it used to be.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset.It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeineI love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better.
Vada Evelyn Sue R.
Vada Evelyn Sue R.
Cleburne, TX

I love sprite , fun fact about sprite is doctors give it to you in the hospital, when Your sick becauses it helps build up your immune system♡ alot of people don't know that , so when ever your sick grab your self a sprite ♡and they are affordable anyone can buy them from anywhere♡ where you can get you a sprite at is , GAS STATION'S, WAL-MART, HEB, KRONGER AND ALBERTSON, Walgreen'S . I would highly recommend sprite to anyone ♡♡ its totally worth it ! AND ITS A GREAT TASTE ♡♡ HAVE A BLESS DAY YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Gainesville, FL

Sprite is a very good soda. Lately ive been on a sprite "kick" and ive been ordering sprite as my beverage. I have a tervis cup and im a college student so i will fill my tervis up with sprite to help me wake up and get a move on my day. (Im not a fan of coffee, or more so its not a fan of me. So sprite is my alternative) But I would deffinantly reccomend sprite, and i remember as a kid sprite was the only soda I was allowed to drink. Maybe thats why I like it so much. Familiarity.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS

I love Sprite! I love it so much that as a child, my diet consisted of Sprite and watermelon. The formula is a delicious combo of lemon and lime although it doesn't taste like either one of them fully. It has a sweet and tart taste that makes you pucker your lips a bit while simultaneously making you want more. It is quite fizzy. I like that the producers have stayed consistent with the green bottle design over the years. This is definitely a classic soda that I recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now