Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Ruben A.
Ruben A.

Upon first sip, it’s actually pretty good. Tastes pretty much like the Sprite you know and love. But then the floor drops out and you realize that your are on some gruesome amusement park ride of flavor doom! Now, granted, this is a diet beverage, so a non-attractive taste is to be expected. But given that this drink has a stevia-powered aftertaste, maybe I wasn’t expecting exactly what my mouth was saying… which was pretty much, “what did you just do to me?”
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Richardson, TX

My second favorite drink. I really enjoy this when it's hot outside because I find that even when warm it still tastes great. I mostly drink this at restaurants that only carry coke products as I really enjoy Pepsi more but when I can't grab one of those, this is my go to. The only downside I find is that sometimes it seems like there is not enough flavoring and so it tastes more like the carbonation. Thankfully this does not happen too often though!
Sam P.
Sam P.

I honestly like sprite so much better than coca-cola because it's very refreshing and it's great. I really like this type of sprite because it has a lemon-lime flavor and it tastes so good. I recommend everyone to try one. Even if you don't like regular sprite I know you will definitely like this flavor better because it's has a unique and yummy taste. This is great for parties or even for family dinners or if you need something refreshing.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.

Omg I have so much to say about this soft drink!!! I remember since I was about 8 years old I became obsessed with sprite! I found out about it when I tasted it in the car that my sister was drinking it while eating hot cheetos I had gotten hot cheetos but Dr pepper and Omg I instantly fell in love with the taste every time I drink it I remember my childhood days when drinking it while eating hot cheetos with lemon and hot sauce😍😋😋😋😭
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY

Sprite seems to be a go to drink when my stomach is upset. Seems like I have been told my whole life when my tummy was upset to drink a sprite and eat some crackers almost as if it was like it was suppose to be hard to do. However, I love the crispy flavor of sprite and the fact that I can leave a bottle that has been opened and resealed in my fridge for a couple of days and open it and it still taste as good as it did the first day.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug, my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores!
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

This is my go to product when I'm sick/have an upset stomach/ nausea/vomiting/sea sickness, etc. Even helped my morning and night sickness when I was pregnant 33 yrs. ago; when nothing that my OB/GYN recommended worked...
Makes me feel better and recover from these illness fast...Soothes and calms my stomach. It's the least expensive of the other brands I've tried...Definitely recommend...I LOVE YOU "SPRITE" AND ALWAYS WILL...
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good. As the frozen sprite melts, it mixes with the other sprite and all the sugar seeps into the liquid, making it irresistible!!!
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA

Whenever I go to perform I drink this because it's the only thing that smooths my throat before I have to sing loud enough to be heard. I always go for this before anything else. I can continue to sing and I can last a good few songs and I know that sugar is bad for your voice but this helps me more than anything. And a little prayer too while on stage so I won't miss a word of my song...
German O.
German O.

I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now