Add a Photo

Photos (67)
cyn A.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Soraya C.

Little Rock, AR

Vladimir M.
Vladimir M.
Sonzacate

I have always been a Mt Dew fan, untill latley I noticed I was getting the jitters from the caffine in the pop, that made me think...wow.. you are drinking way to many of these. I have drank Sprite before, but it was never one that I bought regulary.

My husband picked up a case of Sprite about a month or so ago, and we decided to start drinking this instead. I have to say, I really enjoy a nice cold Sprite in the morning. It is caffine free, and I like that. I hate that jitter feeling. 100& natural flavors of crisp lemon and lime. 140 calories per 12oz can. It is refreshing and satifies my thirst. I dont drink that many thru the day, I am also a huge water fan, but when I want something different, and delish...I grab a Sprite.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Denver, CO

I absolutely love sprite and have for ever! It has a mild but bold taste - meaning you're not going to be overwhelmed with flavor, but you'll have the perfect amount of lemon and lime to satisfy your taste buds. I often use sprite for more then just a drink. For Christmas, my family and I purchase a real pine tree. Now, as many know, Christmas trees dry out and pine needles go everywhere! Instead of feeding your tree water, pour sprite into the tree stand. It allows the tree to rejuvenate itself and stay more hydrated than if you were to just use water. I also use Sprite when I have a stomach ache. Sometimes sprite works better then tums or pepto!
Luna Hira K.
Luna Hira K.

As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug (cover your ear and eyes Parents of small children) my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores! Try a gas station if you're unable to locate it at other supermarkets since they always carry specialty drinks!
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

Its ... good.

Upon opening the can, the scent is pretty much the same as what you’d find with traditional Sprite. Carbonated bubbles tickling your nose with the lemon/lime smell you remember.
The taste starts out similar to traditional Sprite but quickly turns sour. In fact, I’d argue there isn’t much sweet in this “sweet & sour” flavor. It’s just a really sour Sprite. It’s not a bad taste. Something different from the norm, but I wouldn’t want to drink a lot of it. Which is probably why it is served us in small 7.5 oz sizes.

In my opinion is not my favorite soda.. But its not bad
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Me encanta sprite, hecho de la diversión sobre el sprite es que los médicos dan a usted en el hospital, cuando su becauses enfermos que ayuda a construir su sistema inmunológico ♡ mucha gente no sabe que, por lo que cuando sea su agarre enferma a su auto un sprite ♡ y que son asequibles cualquier persona puede comprar ellos desde cualquier lugar ♡ donde se puede conseguir que un sprite a decir, GASOLINERA'S, Wal-Mart, HEB, KRONGER y Albertson, Walgreen. Yo recomendaría a cualquiera de sprites ♡♡ es totalmente la pena! Y SU un gran sabor ♡♡ TIENEN UN DÍA BENDIGA YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Birmingham

This drink is good if you want a refreshing, fizzy drink. The lemon and lime is not too strong, however, you can still taste it. It is a good drink to mix with other things, for example, Ribene or any other juice or squash. It gives it an extra kick of flavour, which is good if you are bored with what you usually have. Very affordable and you can also get mini sizes for around 30p which are perfect if you have a quick thirst, and will not drink a whole large can. It also quenches your thirst as it is not too fizzy, which means you can also get the full flavour.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now