BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Sprite seems to be a go to drink when my stomach is upset. Seems like I have been told my whole life when my tummy was upset to drink a sprite and eat some crackers almost as if it was like it was suppose to be hard to do. However, I love the crispy flavor of sprite and the fact that I can leave a bottle that has been opened and resealed in my fridge for a couple of days and open it and it still taste as good as it did the first day.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Omg I have so much to say about this soft drink!!! I remember since I was about 8 years old I became obsessed with sprite! I found out about it when I tasted it in the car that my sister was drinking it while eating hot cheetos I had gotten hot cheetos but Dr pepper and Omg I instantly fell in love with the taste every time I drink it I remember my childhood days when drinking it while eating hot cheetos with lemon and hot sauceūüėćūüėčūüėčūüėčūüė≠
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
As a small child, every time I got a stomach bug, my mom always gave me some sprite in a small cup with some lemon and believe it or not, it ALWAYS made me feel better. Sprite lemon-lime soda basically comes WITH the lemon and it brings back yummy memories from my childhood - I'm obsessed with the flavor! It's great to consume after a heavy meal, it helps me with digestion and it's available at all of your nearest grocery stores!
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my go to product when I'm sick/have an upset stomach/ nausea/vomiting/sea sickness, etc. Even helped my morning and night sickness when I was pregnant 33 yrs. ago; when nothing that my OB/GYN recommended worked...
Makes me feel better and recover from these illness fast...Soothes and calms my stomach. It's the least expensive of the other brands I've tried...Definitely recommend...I LOVE YOU "SPRITE" AND ALWAYS WILL...
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good. As the frozen sprite melts, it mixes with the other sprite and all the sugar seeps into the liquid, making it irresistible!!!
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA
Whenever I go to perform I drink this because it's the only thing that smooths my throat before I have to sing loud enough to be heard. I always go for this before anything else. I can continue to sing and I can last a good few songs and I know that sugar is bad for your voice but this helps me more than anything. And a little prayer too while on stage so I won't miss a word of my song...
German O.
German O.
I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
Cecelia G.
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al
This is definitely the go to soda. No caffeine so you don't have to worry about that jittery feeling. Light and crisp. Available everywhere sodas are sold. Perfect mixer with other drinks and liquors. Not to mention if you have an upset stomach, it helps settle everything down. Definitely always keep some in the house. Great drink to add to juices to make a bubbly punch for the kids!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I don't generally drink pop because the taste isn't always my favorite and the carbonation isn't always good for me. But when I'm sick I let myself drink just Sprite because it tastes great but it's also so helpful to settle the stomach. This is the only pop I let myself drink because it gives you the taste of pop but it's still helpful for when you have any kind of stomach illness.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I love Sprite. Always have. When I got pregnant, some days it was the only thing I could keep down with my severe morning sickness. Actually any time I'm sick I crave Sprite because it settles my stomach and helps me get calories in when I don't feel I can eat anything else. I was even asking for it in labor and it was the first thing I had after my son was born!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?