Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Heather Q.
Heather Q.
Fargo, ND

Mmmm yup...nothing like a good Ol Sprite! Prefect for any occasion. Always have at least a 24 pack to get a party started
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH

Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
makayla w.
makayla w.

Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD

Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN

Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

Refreshing and lovely, this is so good and lively. This is NOt a health food by any means. I like it for portion control.
sala s.
sala s.

Its great its a classic and everyone loves it! including me! its inexpensive and i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL

I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now