Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR

Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA

My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX

Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
teresa m.
teresa m.

Love this kind of sad because even though it may not be healthy it helps me think as if I'm not doing so much harm to my body
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC

My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.

This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.

This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Dundalk, Louth

Very refreshing and hyrdrating. Would not consume a lot because of sugar content, but affordable and available in most stores
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now