Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH

Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Manistee, MI

Sprite is my favorite soda over them all! I love that it's the healthiest of the choices, and has some of the best deals!
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA

Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR

I love me a nice cold sprite on a hot summer day. The crisp taste is so nice. It may just be me, but sprite gets colder 😂
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Clermont, FL

We always have sprite in the house because it is better than any other lemon lime soda out there its bursting with flavor
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, Ca

I love sprite. It's very refreshing especially when really cold. Drink it pretty quickly tho, it looses carbonation fast.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA

Our favorite soda! Crisp and refreshing and great with junk food
And can be added to fruit spritzer a for a lighter twist
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL

I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this drink or soda also my mother loves it too. I recommend this drink and I hope everyone knows about this drink.
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN

Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?