BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kayla p.
kayla p.
Hollywood, FL
sprite lemon-lime soda is an amazing drink.to drink when your craving soda. i like sprite lemon-lime a lot.
Yahnel B.
Yahnel B.
Worcester, MA
My boyfriend is in love with sprite. And I do like it too. I recommend sorrow over coke any day hands down.
Nabriska S.
Nabriska S.
Greeneville, TN
We love sprite it is caffeine free and plus it's one of the best tasting lemon lime sodas over other brands
Saraiha H.
Saraiha H.
It's a very good tea drink I love this it's Kathy but not too Cathy where I won't be able to drink anything
Mai H.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA
Taste so good and an amazing soda that i love to drink,☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺love this soda makes me want some right now
Nijhy R.
Nijhy R.
Newark , NJ
Only soda I drink !! Taste good . Isnt has bad as dark soda ! Doesn't stain your teeth like dark soda would
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
National City, CA
MY FAMILY AND I ENJOYS THIS SODA BECAUSE IT IS SO REFRESHING THE IT TASTE SO GOOD
I RATE THIS SODA 5 STARS
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Very refreshing. Crisp and fresh taste . Great for barbecues and get togethers . Definitely a must taste .
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
Classic refreshing beverage. My go to soda for mixing with most drinks. Much better than other lemon sodas
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?