Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Carina O.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA

Sprite is my go to drink when I'm tired of dark drinks. Way better taste and fizz than 7up. Great price for great taste
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Tucson, AZ

This soda I like to drink when I have thirst because I refreshes soda. although this a little sweet. but i liked drink.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

I love the fresh crisp taste of sprite and love it is caffeine free as well! It's great when I am feeling ill as well!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love sprite with LOTS and lots of ice! It's even good when you add cherries to it to make a cherry sprite! So yummy!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV

I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
April A.
April A.
Decatur, IN

Not my first choice of soda. It's always dried my mouth out. But it does come in handy when you have an upset stomach.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC

This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is a classic. I don't drink soda very often, but once in a while when I want to cheat a bit - I enjoy a sprite.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC

Who doesn't love sprite? My favorite soda! Best in the world! My family and I drink this when we have a upset stomach!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now