Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx

The only lemon lime soda I will drink myself. Refreshing but not too sweet! Also great to mix into your favorite cocktails! I can always find it on sale!!
Abbi F.
Abbi F.
Missoula

Sprite with grape is my favorite. Sprite is a pop that is good on its own but you can add it to so many other products to give it a little flavoring kick.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

great taste. not to much just right in carbonated drinks, always drink this product at least 2 times a week, i like it better than most products out there
Oneisha C.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY

"Put the lime in the coconut and mix it together "...Exactly what i sign when I get my hands on this soda since its so hard to find at the store at times.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH

My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX

Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
miami, florida

No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Jacky F.
Jacky F.

Tenho que concordar que os produtos são de alta qualidade, não podemos desmerecer a qualidade, tradição e a própria marca Coca-Cola que acho sensacional.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This is good similar to a limeup. Its a light lime and lemon the sprite you still yaste over the flavor but it juzt adds a little different from original
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now