Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA

I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO

Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Jellyy C.
Jellyy C.
Durham, NC

I drank this sooooo much as a child.
Sometimes i still order some at a fsst food restaurant because old habits die hard
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Oil City, PA

I love Sprite, one of my all time favorite sodas. I'd say that it is very refreshing on a hot day and tastes very good.
Kassi L.
Kassi L.
Alum Bank, PA

It's has a great taste and it's caffeine free. Since I breast feed I can drink 1 can and know it won't affect my child.
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM

Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

out of all the sodas in the world I have to say that sprite is my favorite soda of all. its refreshing and taste great!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Howell, MI

One of the only soft drinks that I will ever drink! It is super great with any meal. I love the taste. Very refreshing.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Lakeland, FL

Super fresh flavor, always has a tang that kind of zings your tastebuds. I wouldn't change anything about this product.
siera a.
siera a.

Upset stomach? Sprite helps sometimes. Its good for a caffeine free drink. I let my kiddos drink sprite when we go out.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now