Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Leonardtown, MD

I know soda its not healthy
But few times a week will not be that bad
After a meal goes good
Or when you're on the cinema also
Paola C.
Paola C.

I love this soda, it is undoubtedly an incredible flavor besides that can be mixed with different drinks and is very effective
Angie C.
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL

This is a very refreshing drink to enjoy at anytime. It will keep you cool and refreshed you won't be able to get enough of it
Rylie  D.
Rylie D.
Saint Johns, MI

I don't typically drink pop unless it's sprite. I have always loved sprite, especially when I get the burn on the first drink!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Walnut Creek, CA

No caffeine. Lots of bubbles. Went great with my CHick fil A spicy chicken sandwich last night. Can't go wrong with a classic.
Jeannette X.
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN

This is the classic clear soda that my family has been drinking since we've started drinking soda. It is refreshing and sweet.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL

My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Shanda P.
Shanda P.

I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now