Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY

This is the only pop I will let my kids drink and they love it. Its a great drink. We buy it a lot and will continue buying it.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Moreno Valley, CA

Great tasting soda. Has lots of fizz in it. Really refreshing. Not the best soda I've tried before. But it's one of my go to's.
Selena A.
Selena A.

Absolutely love this stuff. Such a yummy flavor. Pretty fair price. Doesn't make your teeth feel disgusting like dark pop does.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA

A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI

I'm not much of a caffeine drinker but I do love my carbonated soda. So this does the trivk when I want something really sweet.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Albertville, AL

It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Thainara F.
Thainara F.

Uma delícia, sem contar que o preço é otimo, e é refrescante DEMAIS... Definitivamente a marca/grupo/companhia esta de PARABENS
kelly b.
kelly b.
Midway Park, NC

how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now