Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg , Ca

Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Manistee, MI

Sprite is my favorite soda over them all! I love that it's the healthiest of the choices, and has some of the best deals!
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.

not a coloredliqhid so itdoednt stainmy teeth but still have te great taste and fix of sode. yum yum nothing beats sorite
Amie J.
Amie J.

My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN

This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH

Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD

Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Dothan, AL

I like to drink this because I don't like drink dr pepper.i don't drink soda alot but when I do I choose to drink sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now