Add a Photo

Photos (83)
kendra i.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
My daughter loves spirit, she can drink dark pop for personal reasons. So glad she found something she loves
Aninha G.
Aninha G.
Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Misjah S.
Misjah S.
North Canton, OH
I'm not big on clear sodas, but this one is actually very good. It has a crisp taste and is very refreshing.
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Providence, RI
I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, this is the only soda that I can drink without getting any acne. Caffeine-free and so refreshing!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL
My absolute Favourite. Can add fresh fruit to have a sweet treat or ice cream to be a fizzy float. Love it!!
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
I buy this just about every week. I have been drinking this soda for a long time and I like the lemon taste.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA
My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
April 15, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda 7.5 fl. oz. Can
This so good nice,crisp,clean taste. This one of my favorites always a repeat consumer and price not to bad.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?