BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Angelica F.
San Francisco, CA
Will always be one of my favorites as long as they don't change anything about it the flavor has not changed and I love that
Maju R.
Tomo todos os dias na hora do almoço e na hora da janta, melhor refrigerante, bem levinho para tomar, principalmente no calor
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
Sprite is my go to soda if I want something without caffeine. I prefer it in bottles over cans. It just tastes better to me.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas to drink I highly recommend the soda it is very good quality in the taste and the product
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Shayna B.
I love sprite. On a hot day a cold sprite will quench your thirst and its not so heavy with syrup that it will make you sick.
Arianna F.
Bradford, IL
I love sprite but I hate how much it males me burp and how full I feel before I burp. Bt other than that, it's perfectly fine
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I like the refreshing taste of lemon lime soda...If u are also not feeling well this soda is perfect to settling your stimach
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sprite such great invention they taste great they have different varieties and it's low-calorie can't go wrong with a Sprite
Breanna L.
I love sprite! It's my go to drink 60% of the time! It has the perfect lemon and lime flavor! Plus not all those harsh dyes.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?