Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg , Ca

Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA

I like to drink Sprite when I want that refresher it's a good drink to refresh with when you don't want all that caffeine.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA

Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
iris g.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH

My all time favorite pop. You can drink sprite with just about anything. Highly recommend drinking it cold in a cup of ice
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX

Great for breaking fevers, upset stomachs and overall enjoyment. Mix it with some cherries for a Shirley temple and enjoy!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY

The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Hammond, LA

I love the flavor. It mixes well with juice or wine. Settles upset tummies and is an all around enjoyable beverage choice.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY

Love sprite! Very satisfying taste. Bubbly, but not too bubbly, sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right hint of lime.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

My number two pick after coca cola 👌 Drink your sprite very cold and its so crisp and fresh oh yeah got to have a sprite 😁
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?