Add a Photo

Photos (79)
krista r.
krista r.
Shirley, NY

lemon lime flavor is delicious. would prefer this drink over any other soda. good carbonated drink. one of my favorites
Tara J.
Tara J.
Marion, NY

Most of the time if i want soda i will choose Sprit. It has always been one of my firat picks. It's flavor is perfect
Sydnie H.
Sydnie H.
Doniphan, MO

Sprite is really good! It also makes a good punch if you want to spice up your drink a little! It's really refreshing!!
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA

I absolutely love this soda. Thought this isn't my favorite it is still delicious! It also has pretty decent packaging.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.

It's a great drink. It has a smooth taste. Doesn't really taste like lime but it's good, I don't know how to explain it
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Rome, GA

I like Sprite because caffeine really jacks me up, so this gives me something carbonated to drink without the caffeine.
Melonie L.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM

Had the flu a week ago and this is the only thing that got me through! I lived on it for 3 days! Thank GOD for Sprite!!
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA

I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

This is my favorite soda. The taste is great very limy and it stays carbonated longer than other brands, in my opinion.
Bryanna R.
Bryanna R.
Woonsocket, RI

I like this soda, although it is not one of my favorites its a good choice if you are looking for something refreshing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now