BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Danity T.
Danity T.
Hackett, AR
Sprite seems more refreshing then dark soda. It always makes me feel better when I've had craving for so do.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
Sprite lemon lime soda is ideal for the summer to address the heat. Feel fresh all the time drinking sprite.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Nicolette S.
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, this is the only soda that I can drink without getting any acne. Caffeine-free and so refreshing!!
Aninha G.
Aninha G.
Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
One of the few my stepson gets as a reward when he's been extra good and we go out for dinner and a movie :)
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
So refreshing when cold! Great to use for birthday parties and get togethers! Always fully stocked at stores
Shakura M.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC
I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee, FL
Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?