Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Tal A.
Tal A.

This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Austin, TX

I love this stuff so much! I'm addicted to this soda brand. I love the taste and the way that it fizzes till your very last sip.
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso , TX

The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Sprite! It's not only good for when you're sick but it also doesn't have a lot of caffeine and sugar like other sodas do.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

es mi gaseosa favorita de todo el mundo mundial. me encanta su sabor y con limon sabe delicisos. siempre la pido es mi numero 1
Hunny Q.
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda you can never go wrong with sprite and I also love adding it to my mango juices and it taste amazing
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC

When ever my son gets a cold i always give him sprite just because its made with limon. And it works good the cold last shorter
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Always a tried and true! I love Sprite products. They are great to mix in with punches as well. I would recommend this product.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is my go to drink when I'm not feeling very good. It taste great and had enough carbonation to help your tummy feel better
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC

I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now