Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Kay M.
Kay M.

This product is a must have to keep in the house. Not only is it great tasting but helps if anyone has upset stomach or nausea
Lilian G.
Lilian G.

Bebida refrescante para um dia de calor.
Sabor inconfundível.
Outros refrigerantes de limão contém amargor.
Já a sprite é leve
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Leonardtown, MD

I know soda its not healthy
But few times a week will not be that bad
After a meal goes good
Or when you're on the cinema also
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Vila nova de famalicão

The failed copy of seven up, I drink it sometimes but I'm not a fan, it's not that fresh and it's kind of water with gas only.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Paola C.
Paola C.

I love this soda, it is undoubtedly an incredible flavor besides that can be mixed with different drinks and is very effective
Angie C.
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL

This is a very refreshing drink to enjoy at anytime. It will keep you cool and refreshed you won't be able to get enough of it
Rylie  D.
Rylie D.
Saint Johns, MI

I don't typically drink pop unless it's sprite. I have always loved sprite, especially when I get the burn on the first drink!
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY

Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now