Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA

Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.

What's not to love about an ice cold sprite? It's always refreshing and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach!
morgan s.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC

Always good for a pick me up at the end of the day. Something about those bubbles just makes everything a little better.
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA

My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
wendy a.
wendy a.

Been drinking this since I was a sperm I like this because it does contains sugar but not as much as a normal coke does.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas and I love the flavor and hot soft the drink is also how it just flows down my throat
Tara J.
Tara J.
Marion, NY

Most of the time if i want soda i will choose Sprit. It has always been one of my firat picks. It's flavor is perfect
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now