BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Louis S.
Louis S.
Sparks, NV
Top number one soda when I'm putting the syrup in the drink Lol love it purple drink do you know what I mean
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Aninha G.
Aninha G.
Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
This so good nice,crisp,clean taste. This one of my favorites always a repeat consumer and price not to bad.
Heather A.
Heather A.
I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Providence, RI
I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Cecy C.
Cecy C.
Marysville, WA
This is one of our favorites If there's no coke at least they should be Sprite for the kids. We all live it.
Misjah S.
Misjah S.
North Canton, OH
I'm not big on clear sodas, but this one is actually very good. It has a crisp taste and is very refreshing.
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA
My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?