Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ

The cost is great and the fast is even better. I get this soda at least 4 times a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me encata el sabor a lima es una de mis bebidas favoritas me encanta buena cantidad y la soda dura mas en comparacion con otras
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA

I tend to drink this soda every time i get sick and it is really good for a cheap priced soda.there is no room for improvement.
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC

I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
Angel R.
Angel R.

Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, Mi

Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now