Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL
My absolute Favourite. Can add fresh fruit to have a sweet treat or ice cream to be a fizzy float. Love it!!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I always have sprite in the fridge. I love the refreshing flavor and it is a great mixer for adult cocktails
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Heather A.
Heather A.
I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
María José S.
María José S.
Bebida 100% refrescante, calma la sed y el calor. Recomendada. Su rico sabor a limón. Suave. Me gusta mucho.
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee, FL
Typically drink this if I'm out and want to drink something besides Pepsi. Great taste and super affordable.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
So refreshing when cold! Great to use for birthday parties and get togethers! Always fully stocked at stores
Yarit R.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
El producto de SpriteKit lemon-lime soda es una bebida sumamente refrescante en especial para día de verano.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?