Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Julia K.
Julia K.

It tasts like lemon soda, but still quite sweet. That is why I like it. This way it is not as sweet as for example a coke, but still not too sour.
brianna m.
brianna m.
Fort Worth, TX

My favorite drink other then dr.pepper . Seriously if u want a good drink other then water add some sprite to your life its not as bad as coke lol
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Buckeye, AZ

A nice, fizzy drink to enjoy anytime! I love to drink these at a barbecue and during lunch time. A very refreshing soft drink any time of the day!
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Walnut Ridge, AR

I think you can never go wrong with Sprite. It is so much better than dark sodas. It is refreshing and tasty. I drink one with my lunch every day.
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

Sprite has such a quench taste
It takes my quench away and it's really yummy. My kids call it lemonade they like it so much I recommend this drink
Frankie G.
Frankie G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love drinking sprite because when you have an upset stomach this truly workf for that aslo iy tastes amazing. no other soda can compare to eprit
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

Sprite has a similar taste to all of the other light sodas but I can say that it's on of the most liked. Tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bronx, NY

My fav soda in the whole world a can of Sprite is the key to my heart and thirst! Love this more than anything other than makeup and my family lol
Josmarie R.
Josmarie R.

Favorite soda! Especially If I'm not feeling to good from my stomach i always make sure i drink some of this it seems to ease my pain a little bit.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

So yummy. I love it when it's so hot outside and you just want that sugar in your body. It's only perfect when you have it with a nice hot pizza a
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now