BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Debra C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sprite was good for me when I had the flu. It keep me hydrated. But I also like it when I'M not sick too.
Sara W.
Wayland, MI
Who doesn't love some sprite?Love this stuff it remains as a go to drink that everyone in my home enjoys.
Valerie M.
The taste is amazing and great for those hot days or watching a movie. It doesn't burn and its refreshing
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT
It gives you that zezt lemony taste. Dosent taste great if you leave it out. Includes two type of lemons.
Marisa T.
The best soda in the world its yumy and good i did meet my expections with iteam its not expensive at all
Jordyn L.
The crisp lemon lime taste is so good! Mix it with other drinks and it adds the perfect splash of citrus.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Keep sprites in the house. Always a go to and good to have if you have upset stomach. No caffeine as well
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Great to drink on an upset stomach or just if your thirsty. Very refreshing taste. Perfect when ice cold.
Leah S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Sprite lemon lime soda! I don't like dark pops, so this is the perfect drink. it has great flavor.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
I buy it for my kids every once in a while because it's sugar free and my kids aren't hyper with this one
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?