Add a Photo

Photos (83)
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY
Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca
Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
April S.
April S.
Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I always have sprite in the fridge. I love the refreshing flavor and it is a great mixer for adult cocktails
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY
Sprite lemon lime soda is ideal for the summer to address the heat. Feel fresh all the time drinking sprite.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Heather A.
Heather A.
I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?