Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Rua pau ferro n 408 jorge Teixeira Manaus Am

Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Killeen, TX

My daughter loves it. And I love it for her. The taste is great when you want a soda but nothing super sweet like a coke.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.

me gusta acompañar mis comidas y tambien en las fiestas con los amigos preparando bebidas , me gusta su sabor y su diseño
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA

The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Moni C.
Moni C.

The soft drinks in the tin are the richest definitely have a more special flavor than the bottles that is why I like them
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH

Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN

This is great when you are feeling sick. I have used it many times to help relieve my sore stomach and it helped greatly!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now