Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Angel R.
Angel R.

Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

When I drink soda this is and has been an all time favorite. Sweet with a little sour. No caffeine. Can help a queasy stomach.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Leonardtown, MD

I know soda its not healthy
But few times a week will not be that bad
After a meal goes good
Or when you're on the cinema also
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD

My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
nicole v.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX

I love how great Sprite tastes! It's not too overwhelming. Just right and refreshing! It's one of my all time favorite drinks.
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Los Angeles, CA

like the citrus taste this soda has. not a fan of black soda so usually always resort to drinking this soda instead of others.
Jeannette X.
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN

This is the classic clear soda that my family has been drinking since we've started drinking soda. It is refreshing and sweet.
Erica S.
Erica S.

We keep this in the house jist in case someone has an upset stomach plus its a good drink as its not to dark for kids to drink
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY

Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now