Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH

I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY

Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Taneka A.
Taneka A.

my absolute favorite soda.

Love Love Love Sprite™

The Nice Crispy Taste

Absolutely My Favorite Soda To Drink.

Love Sprite™
Shantal C.
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
Robert A.
Robert A.

This is by far my favorite soda out there. I really enjoy taking a nice cool sprite and drinking it. Cool commercials too.
Addison L.
Addison L.

I drink atleast one a day maybe more 🙈 it's the only thing I drink! I love that there is no caffeine in the soda either!!!
Damian L.
Damian L.

When anyone in my family is sick this is our go to drink something in it helps our stomach the refreshing taste is amazing
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg , Ca

Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH

When I wake every morning I love to drink a can or cup of sprite I love the taste of it. Sprite is my sisters favorite pop
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY

The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?