Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shaqun L.
Shaqun L.
Fayetteville, AR

all time best wish there were more stars !!!!!!! If you think otherwise gone somewhere.. lol aint none hitting on sprite
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC

This is the only thing that will cure my heart burn. So I keep it on hand. And it's a clean crisp taste that I do enjoy.
Danuza A.
Danuza A.
montclair

I like soda; I try don't drink to much so I buy just one time the week and sprit it's my favorite, it's more lemon juice
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

I love sprite.Its very good and has a great aftertaste.Whenever I'm sick I'll drink it.It has a great lime flavor to it.
Keona P.
Keona P.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is my favorite soda! I love it because it's a caffeine-free citrus soda that's light and refreshing - not sugary!
Nohely Z.
Nohely Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Really refreshing soda and great for when you want to wake yourself up! It helps you burp a lot a well. I love this soda
Emily R.
Emily R.
Louisville, KY

Absolutely juat refreshing. Haven't felt the need for caffeine recently so I turned to sprite and my thirst is quenched!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.

What's not to love about an ice cold sprite? It's always refreshing and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach!
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.
GLENDALE, AZ

Sprite is a staple in our house. Its refreshing and caffeine free and that is a must with little humans who are thirsty!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA

Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now