Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Carolyne G.
Carolyne G.

I drink Sprite every single day. Its lemon taste goes great with anything. It keeps me feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
S Y.
S Y.

You can always count on Sprite to taste good and be refreshing. Works great when you also have an upset stomach or with nausea.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
São João de meriti/rua Jorge Lemos Da Silva 1047 casa 3

And it's very good with snacks
It is one of my favorite drinks is very good
In Brazil it is very hot and it is good to refresh.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI

My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Frackville, PA

Great product. Certainly a go to if you are in the mood for a caffeinated drink. Also has a very light taste unlike some sodas.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

Who doesn't Love Sprite. The fresh crisp lemon line taste can't be beat. Others attempt but no one does lemon lime like sprite.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY

This is the only pop I will let my kids drink and they love it. Its a great drink. We buy it a lot and will continue buying it.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Moreno Valley, CA

Great tasting soda. Has lots of fizz in it. Really refreshing. Not the best soda I've tried before. But it's one of my go to's.
Selena A.
Selena A.

Absolutely love this stuff. Such a yummy flavor. Pretty fair price. Doesn't make your teeth feel disgusting like dark pop does.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now