Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tina M.
Tina M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love sprite! So cool and refreshing.taste great on a hot sunny day. I love to drink sprite when it very cold.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I try not to drink soda too often but when I do I usually go for a sprite. Great taste and really refreshing!
Steph D.
Steph D.
Clovis, CA
Always have to have sprite on hand it's always good when sick or have an upset stomach .. Always have on hand
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca
Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Susana L.
Susana L.
Miramar, FL
Best soda after the cocacola but the flavor its so good. You should drink it very cool for refreshing effects
Mya S.
Mya S.
Bronx, NY
I don't usually drink soda but this is one I really like to drink from time to time.its tastes really good!!!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite! Nice and cold... Gives u that burn going down nothing compares to this on a hot summer day
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA
I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?