BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I prefer sprite over coke anyday. Especially it the heat, a ice cold sprite will definitely cool you down.
Carla C.
Las cruces , NM
Spritr is refreshing drink it all the time. Very good, love how it feels when I first drink a cold sprite.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
I recently discovered that sprite does have lots of sugar in it I drunk a can all I tasted was sugar yuck!
Hailey M.
Very refreshing and bubbly. I mean it's a soda, not really much to say. If you haven't tried it you should
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Very refreshing. Crisp and fresh taste . Great for barbecues and get togethers . Definitely a must taste .
Yolanda L.
Sprite is one of my favorite drink. It's my go to drink when I go out to a restaurant or a fast food place
Evelin C.
This is my favorite soft drink. I'm sensitive to caffeine so if I'm ever craving a soda, this is my go to.
Rose C.
Delicious, refreshing and classic. I've always loved the taste and it's not too sweet or overly carbonated
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
Sprite is our main go to drink. It is not colored and no caffiene. And we now have to watch both of those.
Haley D.
San Angelo, TX
It's so good when you have a stomach a h and it's so fizzy and good tasting.i have this on a daily basis!!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?