Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Kendall R.
Kendall R.

Sprite is the only pop I can drink. Not a fan or dark pop but can drink soda water because there's no taste so when I need a fizzy drink. This is my go-to.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

A very tasty beverage with a little bit of a pop. It is a good caffeine drink that I would drink if it were in the fridge, but I would not go look for one.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Russellville, AR

Sprite is my favorite non-caffeinated drink, besides water. It's a good soda for kids or someone who is trying to whine off of cokes. Love the taste of it!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY

There is nothing like a cold sprite. I had this on a stressfull day and it made my day better. I enjoyed drinking this and will be having it in the future.
Yama C.
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL

Love it can't get enough of it, if you love soda that gives you that bubbly taste in the back of your throat. Than this is the go to soda. Also refreshing.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.

Sprite is a staple in our household. We use it for cooking also. This is the perfect drink after eating something like fish. It gets rid of the after taste
Cedric S.
Cedric S.
Ada, OK

This is a very delicious Soda. It is also a great mixer. I regularly make cherry limeades with this soda. You can honestly mix it with just about anything.
Syesha L.
Syesha L.
Anderson, SC

Ever since I was little I loved Sprite. It has always been a go to drink and the bottle size is very easy to carry. Sprite is 100x better then Sierra Mist.
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
UK

Sprite is a good option if you love lemonade kind of flavors, just add a bit of ice, or leave it in the fridge for a while so have a great refreshing drink
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now