Add a Photo

Photos (79)
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL

LOVE HAVING SPRITE LEMON LIME SODA IN THE HOUSE IT IS REFRESHING AND GREAT TO HAVE FOR FAMILY AND FREINDS WHEN COME OVER
Mylyn R.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA

Sprite is my #1 favorite soda drink,I don't get upset stomach very enjoyable and I also used this often on my cooking :)
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

I love the sprite from whataburger! I can drink it cold or hot with gas or without. It just has a very refreshing taste.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love pop but I don't love all of the junk that's in them and caffeine. Sprite is my soda when I feel like indulging :)
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX

I can never go wrong with. Refreshing Pepsi. It's good on its own or in mixed drinks. It meets my expectations and more.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL

I like Sprite but definitely not my favorite. I only drink it when I can't find the ones I like in the checkout coolers.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

I love Sprite lemon lime soda! It's nice and refreshing all the time. It's also a go to for when my family or I am sick.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Savannah, GA

Sprite is so refreshing and such a great beverage for any time of the day! I really enjoy drinking Sprite with my meals.
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA

My go to white soda when I feel like eating a heavy meal. I also drink it when I have the flu, seems to calm my stomach.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL

I've had many different sprites of the world. My favorite one is from Germany. It has the best mix of limos like flavor!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now