Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC

When ever my son gets a cold i always give him sprite just because its made with limon. And it works good the cold last shorter
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Carmen G.
Carmen G.

Un refresco muy conocido y rico. Tiene un sabor ligero a limón. La lata es económica aunque si compras un pack sale más barato.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY

It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me encata el sabor a lima es una de mis bebidas favoritas me encanta buena cantidad y la soda dura mas en comparacion con otras
Kim B.
Kim B.

I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Zaineb A.
Zaineb A.

Love this stuff. I like it more than 7 up, not too sure why but it just tastes better to me. Which I could find it more places.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now