BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida
me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite! Nice and cold... Gives u that burn going down nothing compares to this on a hot summer day
Monica M.
Monica M.
Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love sprite! So cool and refreshing.taste great on a hot sunny day. I love to drink sprite when it very cold.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
I buy this just about every week. I have been drinking this soda for a long time and I like the lemon taste.
María José S.
María José S.
Bebida 100% refrescante, calma la sed y el calor. Recomendada. Su rico sabor a limón. Suave. Me gusta mucho.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL
My absolute Favourite. Can add fresh fruit to have a sweet treat or ice cream to be a fizzy float. Love it!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?