Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA

I like to drink Sprite when I want that refresher it's a good drink to refresh with when you don't want all that caffeine.
Miriam P.
Miriam P.

I try this 1 time and it was good because it was cold and also because it has a lemonade taste that I think everyone loves
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA

This drink is so refreshing on a hot summer day ! You need this at parties , the BEACH ! It's really good and very good (:
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Always a good beverage to have on hand for when you have an upset stomach. It's the best of the lemon-lime flavors by far!
Marah C.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS

Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bradenton, FL

Who doesn't love sprite? I like sprite much better than Sierra most or other competitive companies. It has he best flavor.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Hammond, LA

I love the flavor. It mixes well with juice or wine. Settles upset tummies and is an all around enjoyable beverage choice.
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Camila R.
Camila R.

Es una buena bebida me gusta mucho ya que es dulce , y es necesaria a la hora de comer en familia como todos los refrescos
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburg, Ca

Honestly I hate every soda but this one ! It doesn't hurt when you drink it and it doesn't make me super full after I do .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now