BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Mya S.
Mya S.
Bronx, NY
I don't usually drink soda but this is one I really like to drink from time to time.its tastes really good!!!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA
I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
eslery c.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida
me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love sprite! So cool and refreshing.taste great on a hot sunny day. I love to drink sprite when it very cold.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?