Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.

this drink is one of my favorites, the taste is very delicious.
I recommend my part
the value is good for something so delicious
Valeria p.
Valeria p.

It is my favorite brand sodas, refreshes and is very nice take.
I have been drinking since I can remember and always will prefer
Itza M.
Itza M.
México

es rico aunque casi no me gustan los refrescos de sabor porque son demasiado dulces pero creo que es el que mas me gusta de esos
Sithy Ameena A.
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka

Love this as its not with any dark coloring added to the drink and tastes ver good and us very refreshing in a tired day at work
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Patterson , Ga

Who doesn't love sprite?! You don't have to love it to drink it but you can actually cook with it! It makes cakes extra fluffy!!
Logan H.
Logan H.

Very refreshing beverage. Great to have if having nausea or vomiting. Can soothe an upset stomach very quickly. Would recommend.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

The OG of Lemon-Lime sodas can not go wrong with this one!the others are jut dupes not to strong obviously artifically flavored.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD

Great taste and very refreshing! If you love lemon and love line gotta have it. A staple for every family get together for sure.
Arelys M.
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA

Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
Angeli A.
Angeli A.
Denver, CO

I dislike feels much water with lemon acid tien not taste good, I tried it several times but just did not feel thirsty you taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now