Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Refreshing and helps burp when really bloated and full.

Would definitely recommend! Especially in party events
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca
Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Los Angeles, CA
Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?