BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica C.
Earlville, NY
Sprite is a very light and refreshing drink. I drink this sometimes but tend to drink it more when I have a upset stomach. It meets my expectations and works very well.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA
Can't go wrong with the original. This is a go too when I want to feel like a kid again. When I splurge and give my kids a few drinks of soda, this is what I give them.
Jovannah O.
San Diego, CA
I'm obsessed with sprite. ever since I was a little girl. I like that its not as heavy as the darker sodas. it's light and refreshing taste keep me coming back for more!
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA
Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Alice C.
Chicago
Sprite is delicous like it better than 7up or mystic or ginger ale just tastes better it can also be used in baking ham or in the place of 7-up when baking 7-up cake.
Janelle L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
i love sprite! i would consider it one of my top 3 favorite sodas! it's a great, refreshing and not iverly sweet soda. it's good with any meal and it's caffeine free!
Savanna G.
Spite is good also drunk this since I was little it's been around forever who hasn't . I love the when it's cold if you haven't tried this your missing out rate 10/10
Jamie N.
Classic refreshing Soda. Light taste, for when you don't want a Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Basic Soda price. It's a go to for entertaining, and is great as a mixer as well.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I'm not that big on sodas there are only a few that I would drink and sprite is one of them. I just love how its not like other sodas that are very strong this is perfect
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?