Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Crp Christi, TX

Had Sprite today with my lunch!! When trying to stay away from dark colored sodas i choose sprite its clean and refreshing.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Not a big soda drinker but this is one of my favorites if i want a soda. Love the lemon lime taste especially with a pizza!
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Judy P.
Judy P.

So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Byron Center, MI

I love to drink these kind of soda when i am feeling sick or when i want pop but not any kind of pop like pepsi or anything
Irma C.
Irma C.

My family really loves sprite helps when stomach hurts or heart burns always buying sprite one of my husband favorite drink
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Refreshing and crisp. The best lemon lime soda available. Very refreshing as all come products are. I drink one every week.
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH

I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?