Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Alejita A.
Alejita A.
Miami, Florida
Deliciosa y refrescante no puedes dejar de tomarla cuando has empezado, si tienes sed te recomiendo una sprite
Sara T.
Sara T.
I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN
Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Palm Bay, FL
One of my top favorite drinks. Its incredibly refreshing and tastes yummy! Especially compared to sierra mist.
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
Fav non-dark Soda. I try not to drink soda but when I do it's mainly sprite. Makes me fee less guilty about it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?