BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
This is my family's favorite drink! Who can go wrong with sprite? You can't only have one can!! It is amazing!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY
Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Topeka, KS
It's the next best thing to coke. Get for upset stomach and just when your not feeling well! Family loves it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I try not to drink soda too often but when I do I usually go for a sprite. Great taste and really refreshing!
Monica M.
Monica M.
Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
April S.
April S.
Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Mya S.
Mya S.
Bronx, NY
I don't usually drink soda but this is one I really like to drink from time to time.its tastes really good!!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?