Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL

Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Heath C.
Heath C.

If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
Coya B.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA

They have themed cans I'm not a soda drinker but the themes cans I am trying to collect So I have purchased this a few times
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now