BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, CA
Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
Really great drink ! I really love Sprite helps with every ! ūüėć it's really affordable! & it's worth the money
April S.
April S.
Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? ūüôčūüŹĽ
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA
I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Esther B.
Esther B.
Keene, VA
So good! great for days out in the sun. love having one while rafting down the river or at a summer barbecue.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?