Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas­čśŐ And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
Zahirah A.
Zahirah A.
Dearborn, MI
The best for when u had a big meal nd u need a great burp. Helps every time cleans my thirst. AwAwesome flavor
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA
I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Bo L.
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?