Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Amie J.
Amie J.

My family loves to mix Sprite with Orange juice as a refresher on a hot day. Sprite has always been a staple in the home.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, Ca

I love sprite. It's very refreshing especially when really cold. Drink it pretty quickly tho, it looses carbonation fast.
Yumiko C.
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD

Like the flavor and very refreshing . Drink it all this time. Non caffeine is good for me after too many caffeine drinks.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
seatac, wa

Sprite always does the tummy right when it's not feeling right!. my go to for upset stomach or when I'm down with a cold!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
ada s.
ada s.

This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA

The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This has been my favorite soda for many years! It is my go-to when I want to drink soda. I love that it is caffeine free.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.

When I want something light amd sweet this drink is definitely a go to drink! Plus who doesn't enjoy a nice cold sprite!?
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now