BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
Sprite is great to drink for any occasion. I love it when I'm sick and it goes great with chicken noodle soup.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas­čśŐ And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Sindi S.
Sindi S.
Reno, NV
This soda goes well with everything. It's refreshing and delicious! It doesn't make me feel too gassy as well.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This is the best soda because is really refreshing and the lima taste makes the soda feel like if it was water
Zahirah A.
Zahirah A.
Dearborn, MI
The best for when u had a big meal nd u need a great burp. Helps every time cleans my thirst. AwAwesome flavor
Love this go a quick drink when I don't want too much! Classic smooth sprite less the colonies and great value
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN
Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?