Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt

If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.

My favorite soda; perfect drink to have with your meal! refreshing and satisfying. Can't go a day without drinking sprite!!
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.

Sweet but are good. The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

This drink is so good. It helps when you're sick and gives a great taste. But also when you want it with food it's perfect.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI

Sprite has such a refreshing taste and helps with gas problems. I love drinking this drink when I want something refreshing
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR

The best soda but water is better lol so drink water guys. Unless we're actually in ww3 then drink as much soda as you want
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV

My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA

Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.

Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?