Add a Photo

Photos (83)
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
San Perlita, TX
Lemon lime soda is my favorite drink by far, it has that crisp taste as soon has you taste it . Very freshing,
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
Sprite is great to drink for any occasion. I love it when I'm sick and it goes great with chicken noodle soup.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
It's always refreshing and has that amazing line flavor that's not over powering but perfect for a little kick
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Refreshing and helps burp when really bloated and full.

Would definitely recommend! Especially in party events
Sindi S.
Sindi S.
Reno, NV
This soda goes well with everything. It's refreshing and delicious! It doesn't make me feel too gassy as well.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Ava B.
Ava B.
Trenton, OH
I love this product. I recently just ran out of it . I just drank it because know was sick and I was vomiting.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?