Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

When wanting something lighter on the belly this is a go to for me and the kids this doesn't give me the burps like others do lol
Damian L.
Damian L.

Fast and ideal option to cool off . In any season. I always carry a can in the compartment of my car, always on hand to be tasted
Okeya R.
Okeya R.

Sprite always helps us whenever were really sick & that our stomach hurts 😂 Most of parents do prefer sprite instead of coca cola
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

Super refreshing. It is not too sweet and not too sour. It's great when you want something carbonated but not something too rich.
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

When I was pregnant I used to drink this spirit .I like the taste .love it . If we are having party at home we use to buy a lot .
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Toronto

Original sprite is still the best. If I drink pop when I'm out somewhere, this is my usual go to drink. Goes well with everything
Beth B.
Beth B.
Niles, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda add a refreshing taste when we drink soda. It also adds a refreshing twist when it is mixed with alcohol.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

Who doesn't love Sprite? Great for a soda late at night when you don't want caffeine or a stomach ache that medicine can't cure!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH

Pretty good flavor. Nothing to really complain about, honestly. If you like lemon-lime drinks, you will probably like this soda.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Keller, TX

Sprite is good all the time. If you haven't had it at this point I don't know what to tell you because it's cheap and delicious!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now