Add a Photo

Photos (78)
kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc

how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Avondale, AZ

The cost is great and the fast is even better. I get this soda at least 4 times a week and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY

It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI

My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Jenice T.
Jenice T.

My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Kim B.
Kim B.

I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
São João de meriti/rua Jorge Lemos Da Silva 1047 casa 3

And it's very good with snacks
It is one of my favorite drinks is very good
In Brazil it is very hot and it is good to refresh.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now