Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Aliya B.
Aliya B.
Brockton, MA

The original sprite flavor which is one of the best. You coukd taste the lemon lime when drinking also when its gone flat
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
seatac, wa

Sprite always does the tummy right when it's not feeling right!. my go to for upset stomach or when I'm down with a cold!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.

When I want something light amd sweet this drink is definitely a go to drink! Plus who doesn't enjoy a nice cold sprite!?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I like sprite because it's so refreshing and crisp taste! Like that it doesn't have caffeine and you can drink it anytime
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Shreveport, LA

This is what I drink all day, everyday. I love it! I like that it's not that "carbonated". And it's caffeine free! Bonus!
Jeanetta M.
Jeanetta M.
Warsaw

Sprite is refreshing and it is caffeine free, so you can drink it all day. It's goo to use to make punch or other drinks.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love sprite think one of my favorite drinks have a Sierra taste reminds me water like carbonated water but with a twist
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA

Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas! it's always a refreshing drink while being outside in the summer. And it's affordable
JulietaPTY85728 C.
JulietaPTY85728 C.
Miami, Florida

Super refreshing in these days of great economic heat and good presentation in good packaging good taste is not ostigante
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now