BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
Sprite is great to drink for any occasion. I love it when I'm sick and it goes great with chicken noodle soup.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
San Perlita, TX
Lemon lime soda is my favorite drink by far, it has that crisp taste as soon has you taste it . Very freshing,
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Salem, IN
Sprite is my all time go to soda when I want to drink something I feel is a little more on the "healthy" side.
Sindi S.
Sindi S.
Reno, NV
This soda goes well with everything. It's refreshing and delicious! It doesn't make me feel too gassy as well.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Palm Bay, FL
One of my top favorite drinks. Its incredibly refreshing and tastes yummy! Especially compared to sierra mist.
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
This is my family's favorite drink! Who can go wrong with sprite? You can't only have one can!! It is amazing!
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Looks like water tastes so refreshing and sparkles up my mood and i just finished a whole 2 liter bottle today
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?