Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love Sprite!! It's one of my favorite sodas😊 And it is a very relaxing and helps with stomach ache problems.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Alice L.
Alice L.
this soda is super refreshing and has a great taste i always purchase when i can it tastes great when its cold
Annie K.
Annie K.
Sprite is such a refreshing drink when you want a non dark soda. It's delicious with lots of ice on a hot day!
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
San Perlita, TX
Lemon lime soda is my favorite drink by far, it has that crisp taste as soon has you taste it . Very freshing,
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
Sprite is great to drink for any occasion. I love it when I'm sick and it goes great with chicken noodle soup.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?