Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Breanna L.
Breanna L.

I love sprite! It's my go to drink 60% of the time! It has the perfect lemon and lime flavor! Plus not all those harsh dyes.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Pontiac, MI

Love it i drink it all the Time when im sick always makes me feel better i buy so many of them lol my husband loves them too
Marisol O.
Marisol O.

I like it's caffeine free and not so sweet. The fizz in it is great. Its good when you need to burp after a meal . delicious
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY

Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL

Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
A L.
A L.

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas to drink I highly recommend the soda it is very good quality in the taste and the product
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Trevorton , PA

Sprite is so refreshing! No bad after taste like Sierra Mist. It's also great to settle your stomach if it's feeling uneasy.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?