Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Britney C.
Britney C.
Gary, TX

I have loved sprite all my life it's the one soda that isn't to syrupy and is refreshing! Also it helps with belly aches :)
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt

If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle , Oh

I love Sprite. I usually only drink it if I don't have water, or coffee. The flavor is so, so good! I love all the bubbles!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

HONESTLY THIS IS THE ONLY SODA I DRINK WHEN IAM IN THE MOOD OF A SODA! ESPECIALLY WITH LOTS OF ICE! IT'S SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Shepherdsville, KY

Nothing like a sprite and I give them to my nephews or child whenever we have a movie night and they want something special
Shir K.
Shir K.
Israel

Sprite is my all time favorite drink, I love the taste of lemon. It is so refreshing and sweet, I like all things sweet 👌🏼😘
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH

Not a big soda drinker but this is one of my favorites if i want a soda. Love the lemon lime taste especially with a pizza!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Refreshing and crisp. The best lemon lime soda available. Very refreshing as all come products are. I drink one every week.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this soda and prefer this more than Coke and Pepsi, like to eat this with some snacks while watching my favorite shows
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now