BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Danity T.
Hackett, AR
Sprite seems more refreshing then dark soda. It always makes me feel better when I've had craving for so do.
Marissa H.
I love sprite. I like to have one of these while a enjoy a hot meal. I also like to mix it with crown royal.
Aninha G.
Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Shakura M.
Lumberton, NC
I love sprite its one of the sodas that doesn't make me sick when i drink it i have 2 cases in my fridge now
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Sprite is all I drink, I've been drinking it for 14 years already it is amazing .. I recommend to drink this
Heather A.
I love sprite so much! I get super motion sick and sprite is the only thing I can stomach when that happens!
Lynn T.
I always have sprite in the fridge. I love the refreshing flavor and it is a great mixer for adult cocktails
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX
My husband loves anything that is carbonated! He loves cokes sorite dr.pepper, orange fanta. To name a few.
Carley T.
Ardmore , AL
I love Sprite! It has just the right amount of carbonation in it, and perfect for making mixed drinks with!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Sprite on a hot day. It is refreshing and has a nice crisp flavor, Definitely my favorite lime soda.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?