Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Nelvane O.
Nelvane O.

Muito boa, Soda de Limão, momentos perfeitos juntos a ela, e ainda é portatio da pra levar em qualquer lugar. Desce melhor ainda quando se esta gelada.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR

THis is my go to everytime I'm at a restaurant and it's the perfect one to drink when your throat needs a carbonated soda to break through the coating!
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ

I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Mark O.
Mark O.
Sterling , VA

Taste good. Very yummy. Price is great. Packaging is good. Meet my expectations. Can't go wrong with this. Everyone loves it. Good for party. Very nice
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Kettering, OH

Usually reach for this when I'm not feeling so great and it does it's job. Also will go for this product when I want the pop feel without the caffeine.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA

If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Such a great and refreshing beverage. This soda is such a great thirst quenching drink. Great combination of lemon and lime sure to quench your thirst!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Gretna, LA

This is my favorite soda to mix with alcohol. Not too heavy and won't get you drunk too fast like diet sodas will. Best with captain Morgan with a lime
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's my favorite drink. I love how it taste. You wull always see a sprite in my hand if i were to be at a restaurant or at the mall... i really like it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now