Add a Photo

Photos (78)
brigid m.
brigid m.
Easton, PA

One of the best sodas on the market. Whenever you have an upset stomach this is the go to to make you feel better. great flavor.
Sena C.
Sena C.

Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Angeli A.
Angeli A.
Denver, CO

I dislike feels much water with lemon acid tien not taste good, I tried it several times but just did not feel thirsty you taste
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
Itza M.
Itza M.
México

es rico aunque casi no me gustan los refrescos de sabor porque son demasiado dulces pero creo que es el que mas me gusta de esos
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA

This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Tal A.
Tal A.

This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX

The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH

Pretty good flavor. Nothing to really complain about, honestly. If you like lemon-lime drinks, you will probably like this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now