Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Leslie V.
Leslie V.

Definitely my favorite drink, the classic taste that I enjoye!!! Honestly, I'm a repeat consumer and I'm so happy with this drink!
Kali S.
Kali S.

All time favorite soda. It's good all the time and helps settle your stomach if you don't feel good. There's no other soda I order
Ally W.
Ally W.

My favorite soda out there! Has a great flavor and i always buy a 12 pack of Sprite! It's affordable and has a good quality taste!
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL

Not my favorite soda but definitely a go to! Tastes a lot like seven up which I prefer over this because seven up is the original!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH

Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC

I love my sprite! I have to cut back on sprite because I was drinking at least 3 bottles a day! But I can't help it I love sprite!
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now