Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Christine P.
Christine P.
Millbury, OH

Sprite is the best non caffeinated pop on thw market. It is something i always keep in the house for unexpected visitors.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA

Absolutely my favorite soda out of all of them. It's delicious, can be paired with almost any meal and is very flavorful.
makayla w.
makayla w.

Sprite is my go to soda when I do decide to drink soda, I love how good it is and isn't that bad for you compared to some
ada s.
ada s.

This is my favorite soda of all time! I take this with me for lunch or just in the car, it's easy, great-tasting and fun!
Aj B.
Aj B.
Hammond, IN

Sprite is a very tasty carbonated drink it kind of taste like awesomeness but if you drink it you will want to crave more
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

I quit drinking soda i really only drink water or unsweet tea. But when i need a little sweet Sprite is my go to for sure
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH

Perfect sprite lemon-lime soda to have with drinks and when your tummy is on the fritz. bubbles in your nose is the best!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love sprite. It settles my stomach when I am sick and gives me a little bit of bubbles that instantly perks up my mood.
Jenell O.
Jenell O.
Tulsa, OK

I usually go for caffeinated pops, but when you have a belly ache, Sprite is the way to go. Helped me burp the ache away.
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA

Sprite is good for you its better then all the other sodas it helps me when I have a stomach ache and it a very good soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now