Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Milana D.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX

Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas to drink I highly recommend the soda it is very good quality in the taste and the product
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I live in the desert and there is nothing more refreshing on a one hundred and something degree day then an ice cold sprite!
Marisol O.
Marisol O.

I like it's caffeine free and not so sweet. The fizz in it is great. Its good when you need to burp after a meal . delicious
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Berea, KY

Very bubbly kinda hard on me but other than that its a somewhat ok drink id love it way more if it wasnt so bubbly and harsh
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?