BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Diana P.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Every time I have dinner, this is must have product in the kitchen for drinks plus great with anything to eat.
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Sindi S.
Sindi S.
Reno, NV
This soda goes well with everything. It's refreshing and delicious! It doesn't make me feel too gassy as well.
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville , Ga
I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Annie K.
Annie K.
Sprite is such a refreshing drink when you want a non dark soda. It's delicious with lots of ice on a hot day!
Alice L.
Alice L.
this soda is super refreshing and has a great taste i always purchase when i can it tastes great when its cold
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?