Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Jo R.
Jo R.
It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
katie w.
katie w.
Gillett, PA
Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Super cute bottle big fan of sprite so id buy all bottles and flavors of sprite any day or any time of the week
Emily R.
Emily R.
Shafter, CA
I love drinking Sprite when I'm sick it's a good Mexican remedy when sick just drink a Sprite it helps a lot !
Diana P.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Every time I have dinner, this is must have product in the kitchen for drinks plus great with anything to eat.
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?