BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
Sprite is always a favorite!
Was my number one drink when I was pregnant!
Sprite will be forever in my life!!!
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Boise, ID
Amazing soda that always keeps you up be refreshed and ready to go whenever it's needed Would highly recommend
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Quenches my thirst every time! My favorite sida by far. Caffeine free too. Great for settling your stomach too.
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?