BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es una de las bebida que mas me gusta, me encanta su sabor, y no puede faltar en nuestras reuniones, nos gusta
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Refreshing and helps burp when really bloated and full.

Would definitely recommend! Especially in party events
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Natural and normal tastes best to me! They need to stick to what is best and not try to switch up on products.
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
When I don't feel like drinking a flavored carbonated drink I drink sprite. Mainly because its clean and crisp
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Leroy, AL
Sprite is great to drink for any occasion. I love it when I'm sick and it goes great with chicken noodle soup.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Every time I have dinner, this is must have product in the kitchen for drinks plus great with anything to eat.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?