Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brandon, FL
Sprite is my go to drink. I do not like dark drinks but I like the carbonation in sodas. Sprite gives me a refreshing boost when I am tired of water. I always have loved sprite and I always will. Walgreens has the 12 pack 3 for $9 and I stock up every chance I get :)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good and refreshing! I crave these when it's so hot and I get really thirsty, it really cools me down. They're not too sweet but I always make sure when I drink any type of soda to use a lot of ice to tone it down a bit and make sure it's extra cold for better taste.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Very light and refreshing. My son drinks it all the time. I only drink it when am not feeling well. It help to smooth a ill stomach. When find it all sale a lot and keep some in the house at all time. I think Sprite is a lighter way to drink a soft drink than others.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
When I allow myself to drink soda this is one of my go to beverages. Sprite has a good taste and not too strong and doesn't leave an after taste. This is an affordable beverage and the packaging stands out. I will continue to buy Sprite as one of my go to beverages.
Kalee F.
Kalee F.
Smithville, TX
I don't drink very many sodas but I will say when I do it's always sprite. I feel a lot better after a sprite compared to a dark soda. It never gives me a "heavy" feeling after and sometimes my grandma would give me sprite when I was sick and it always perked me up.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple hills, MD
I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Sprite soda is great tasting. Sometimes though it is a bit too sweet. I do like the fact though that I can collect coke points while drinking one of my favorite sodas. If Sprite is not available or if I'm feeling that it is too sweet, I will drink 7up in its' place.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ
Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE
I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?