BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ
Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Sprite soda is great tasting. Sometimes though it is a bit too sweet. I do like the fact though that I can collect coke points while drinking one of my favorite sodas. If Sprite is not available or if I'm feeling that it is too sweet, I will drink 7up in its' place.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Have been drinking this since I was little. If I didn't feel good my mom would go get me Sprite. It will always have the special reminder to my child hood. I choose this over any similar product. It has an amazingly sweet taste. I always recommend this to everyone.
Megan W.
Morrisville, NC
Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
I love sprite. Usually my go to soda product is Pepsi but we keep Sprite in the house as well. We use it to help settle upset stomachs as well as take orange sherbet scooped into a cup add the sprite then the straw and there you go. A nice cool summer drink. Enjoy!
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH
My all time favorite pop! Don't get me wrong it's not the only pop I enjoy but it is my go to. I only drink one pop a day now but it's always Sprite. Simply because of the flavor and how refreshing it is. I can usually find it on sale too which is a definite bonus.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my favorite soda and if I ever have a choice to get soda I always get Sprite. I love the flavor of Sprite because it is very suddle and has a fresh taste. I like the packaging of Sprite because it is very crisp looking. I do recommend this soda to others.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?