Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL

Soda of choice for my kids to have. I try to keep a 12 pack in the house just for them to have every now and then as a special treat for them after school. And its great when they have them on sell at the store. Have kids this is a better choice of a soft drink for them.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I always purchase Sprite. Sprite does not compare to pother lemon-lime sodas, as other lemon-lime sodas do not taste like a lemon-lime soda. The packaging for this product is great and I would not recommend any changes to it I would definitely recommend Sprite to anyone.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA

OMG!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is one of the best thirst quenching sodas that I drink especially since its summer time, OMG the taste is so crisp and so refreshing I live with 2 other people and they also drink this product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT

Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Mia J.
Mia J.

This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY

Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is another one of my favorite sodas. It has a good flavor in my opinion, and its' packaging isn't bad as well. I have been buying/drinking Sprite for a while now, and plan on drinking it in the future. I would highly recommend this soda to others.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.

I love this drink so much, it is my go to soda. So sweet and crisp tasting! I have loved this for years and so happy it still tastes the same after so many years. Love that it doesn't have any colors in it so it's not staining my teeth! Always a plus when its like that.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV

Sprite is a lemon lime soda, unlike other products it is clear in color. It is a rather affordable product, the packaging comes in packs and is a green color. The flavor is great because it is very light and sensitive for bad stomachs. I would definitely buy this again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now