Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC

I love sprite. The lemon-lime mixed with refreshing bubbles quenches my thirst every time. I know what to expect when I choose sprite, and that's quality and a refreshing beverage. It can be affordably if bought at the right place. If you like lemon-lime soda, then sprite is a good fit for you.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Hendersonville , NC

Sprite is a great caffeine free soda that I drink towards the end of the day or when I have an upset stomach. It tastes great and is really refreshing when poured over ice! It cane wallet help cool you down on a hot day. I always have Sprite on hand in the cupboard especially for upset tummies.
Gabita C.
Gabita C.

la amoooo es otra de mis sodas favoritas aunque no la tomo todos los dias de ves encuando si ya que no podria dejarla jamas porque es muy buena me encanta.
mi familia dice que es cola de enfermo pero yo digo que no y porque me encanta y por molestar a mi familia la tomo cuando estoy "enferma"
Sweden C.
Sweden C.
Las Vegas, NV

Sprite! How can you not love sprite I mean I drink this and even use this on some of my cooking especially when marinating gives a better taste to your cooking as well. Packaging is a thumbs up! Overall a great drink and useful for my cooking I would definitely buy and always buy this product
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

Sometimes you just need a refreshing carbonated drink! Has a true lemon/lime flavor that you can taste and they are a good value, plus you can find them in a wide variety of sizes. I prefer the cans to the 2 liter bottles though as the carbonation seems to go flat quick in the 2 liter bottle.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.

This is my go to drink when I choose to drink soda. Its very crisp and refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I really enjoy the mini cans, but I still like the normal sized cans too. You can find sprite at almost any grocery store or convenient store. I definitely recommend buying this drink.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Detroit, MI

Sprite is the best kind of pop there is. It's safer than darker pops that contain nasty syrup. Kids can drink Sprite with ease and the carbonation also helps for similar problems that can be helped by ginger ale. I'm not a ginger ale fan, so when I have an upset stomach, Sprite usually helps.
seren C.
seren C.

What a classic! Very nice on the tongue, can be sweet and sour. Definitely meets expectations however, I prefer the diet kind. Pretty affordable, ranges in the soda pricing. I repeatedly drink this. Would definitely recommend to try, if you don't like it try the diet. That one is less sugary.
Julie B.
Julie B.
South Euclid, OH

I personally have always loved sprite since I was a little kid, basically around age 9. The lemon-lime flavor makes the soda really good. The other good thing about sprite is that because their is not color to the drink, it won't discolor your teeth, if that is something that you worry about.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite soda in the world. I like how it is clear and is the best mixer with any alcohol. It is refreshing and is such a good value for how much it is. I choose Sprite over alternatives because nothing quite compares to Sprite even after so many companies have tried to copy their product.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now