Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL

I love sprite mostly for being caffeine free and still tasting great. It's great for kids in the sense that it won't have them bouncing off the walls but they still get the excitement of drinking a soda. Sprite is also my go to for upset stomachs. It seems to always help.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN

I love the taste of sprite! It's so refreshing an I love that it doesn't have caffeine. I work in a restaurant as well an I really like adding fresh lemons an limes to my sprite for a tarte taste an I am addicted. So refreshing and delicious especially when it's ice cold.
ariel b.
ariel b.
Hearne, TX

I love Sprite! It has always been the only thing i can drink during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I always keep it in my house. It also has no caffeine with makes it even better! and my husband loves the cans with the rap lyrics on the. Would recommend to anyone!
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD

love this soda! this is such a great soda to have in your house cause it taste great, it is caffeine free AND you can use it to make drinks! This is the best quality lemon-lime soda to buy all the others have a weird aftertaste. I always buy sprite even with my fast food.
Garrett B.
Garrett B.
San Mateo, CA

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down of all time. Nothing makes you feel more on point than that sweet lemon lime soda. I've been drinking it for years and it never gets old - it's just so clean. It also helps that they have a great marketing campaign. Def gotta try it.
Saneela R.
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY

Nice fizzy/soda drink. I find it more helpful to digest food as I eat as opposed to other soft drinks like Pepsi and sprite. Not always my first choice but definitely as strong choice when I want to enjoy a big meal with a soda. Also the citrus-y taste adds a nice touch.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Lehi, UT

Sprite is my favorite soda to drink the lemon lime flavor. Never disappointing Ever. I love the cans because i end up getting a good amount in moderation. This has great value , and I am a constant repeat customer.I WILL KEEP COMING BACK. I would recommend this to anyone
Mia J.
Mia J.

This is really good! When I am in the mood for a soda with a citrus taste, this is what I go to! I don't drink this often, but when I do, it is so refreshing and delicious! I prefer buying this in a bottle so that I can easily cap it up! But I do love this and recommend!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?