BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
All time favorite! Nice and cold... Gives u that burn going down nothing compares to this on a hot summer day
Tina M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love sprite! So cool and refreshing.taste great on a hot sunny day. I love to drink sprite when it very cold.
Chante L.
Very refreshing crisp take. Love to drink this when i have a cold and need to get my throat clear helps alot.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY
My daughter loves spirit, she can drink dark pop for personal reasons. So glad she found something she loves
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
We can never go wrong with sprite in my house it's light on r tummys no caffeine for the kids we love sprite
Natasha W.
I buy this just about every week. I have been drinking this soda for a long time and I like the lemon taste.
Daphne G.
So refreshing when cold! Great to use for birthday parties and get togethers! Always fully stocked at stores
Caitlyn C.
Logan, UT
This stuff is dang good! If you have never tried it, I have one question for you...do you like yummy things?
Louis S.
Sparks, NV
Top number one soda when I'm putting the syrup in the drink Lol love it purple drink do you know what I mean
Wanda M.
Providence, RI
I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?