BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Refreshing drink. No caffeine. It is s great mixer in drinks too. I would recommend this refreshing soft drink.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Grant, FL
One of the best sodas out there! You simply can't mimic the taste of a classic can of sprite! Simply refreshing
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
Love Sprite, love the freshness of it, love it ice cold, love it when I'm sick!! Sprite is a refresher for me!!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Portland, OR
By far my favorite soda ever . Love making mixed drinks with Sprite . Really affordable and is found anywhere .
Jo R.
Jo R.
It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Shafter, CA
I love drinking Sprite when I'm sick it's a good Mexican remedy when sick just drink a Sprite it helps a lot !
Diana P.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Every time I have dinner, this is must have product in the kitchen for drinks plus great with anything to eat.
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?