Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA

The OG of Lemon-Lime sodas can not go wrong with this one!the others are jut dupes not to strong obviously artifically flavored.
danielle J.
danielle J.

I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Logan H.
Logan H.

Very refreshing beverage. Great to have if having nausea or vomiting. Can soothe an upset stomach very quickly. Would recommend.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Waycross, GA

Who doesn't love sprite?! You don't have to love it to drink it but you can actually cook with it! It makes cakes extra fluffy!!
Sithy Ameena A.
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka

Love this as its not with any dark coloring added to the drink and tastes ver good and us very refreshing in a tired day at work
Tal A.
Tal A.

This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Sprite! It's not only good for when you're sick but it also doesn't have a lot of caffeine and sugar like other sodas do.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
Itza M.
Itza M.
México

es rico aunque casi no me gustan los refrescos de sabor porque son demasiado dulces pero creo que es el que mas me gusta de esos
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now