Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ

love sprite! best when your sick with chicken noodle soup. Refreshing flavor, and the carbonation is lighter than it is with other products like Pepsi or Coke
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV

I'm not a huge fan of sprite. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of any lemon lime sodas. Aside from it not being my favorite flavor, it is a good quality pop
Gabriella Z.
Gabriella Z.

This is my go-to summer soda, it's so light and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel still thirsty after I'm done, unlike some of the other sodas out there.
Nurita R.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA

Love sprite! I think this is a drink that has been in the family for years and I don't see myself ever not liking it. It has been the Mexican remedy for years
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA

Yummm!! If I'm not drinking black soda then this is what I'm drinking. I love the taste of lemon on this, great for the summer. It's like carbonated lemonade.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, tn

great flavor, a little too high in sugar, but a favorite in our household. the fact it doesn't contain artificial colors is a bonus. the price is competitive.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.

I've always liked sprite! I especially like it when I'm sick. And it's often on sale! It's the best for when you don't feel like having coke or any dark soda.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO

Huge Sprite drinker@ Everytime I'm sick I drink Sprite. Something about a cold Sprite makes ya feel a tad bit better. It also helps when I have stomach aches.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

I LOVE THIS SODA! ♥ is mi favorite all around the world, taste good clod or not i drink ir everytime en the school or when a see a movi es perfect.
i love it!
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé

This soda is very refreshing and helps me to burp when I have not eaten in some time. Do not abuse it. but I like a lot, sweet lemon flavor makes sensational.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now