Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shantal C.
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
Damian L.
Damian L.

When anyone in my family is sick this is our go to drink something in it helps our stomach the refreshing taste is amazing
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT

Favorite soda since forever! Love the lemon-lime flavor. I prefer this soda over any other soda. Will drink with any meal.
Taneka A.
Taneka A.

my absolute favorite soda.

Love Love Love Sprite™

The Nice Crispy Taste

Absolutely My Favorite Soda To Drink.

Love Sprite™
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA

Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love Sprite! Perfect caffeine free soda. It's refreshing and a great go-to when you realize stomach feels less than great.
Marah C.
Marah C.
Emporia, KS

Sprite can mix with anything! I normally mix it with vodka and it just goes down so smooth! And it's even tasty by itself!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Hammond, LA

I love the flavor. It mixes well with juice or wine. Settles upset tummies and is an all around enjoyable beverage choice.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Always refreshing and a great drink to mix to make unique punches or fruity flavors. Always inexpensive and a solid drink.
iris g.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH

My all time favorite pop. You can drink sprite with just about anything. Highly recommend drinking it cold in a cup of ice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now