Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.

I love sprite! It's my go to drink 60% of the time! It has the perfect lemon and lime flavor! Plus not all those harsh dyes.
Roxanna R.
Roxanna R.
South San Francisco, CA

Tastes so good its like an explosion in your mouth. I cant get enough of this i don't drink it often but when i do i love it
A L.
A L.

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL

Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Perfectly perfect as always! I love Sprite and always will. It's perfect for a sick tummy or to sip on during the day! Love!
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Stephanee A.
Stephanee A.
Tampa, FL

It's nice and original . Doesn't have a lot of sugars and isn't a lot of calories. I also like how it doesn't have caffeine.
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY

The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?