Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA

This is my second favorite drink next to coca cola. It's very refreshing and also caffeine free for those who don't like caffeine.
Além de ser gostoso é o melhor entre os demais por não ser tão agressivo á saúde!Eu recomendo que adotem como sua bebida favorita!
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD

Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR

Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, Nj

Keep found to sprite for every party or no party! We make mojitos with sprite . My son loves this he doesn't drink any other soda.
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Long Beach, CA

By far the only thing i could keep down since i found out i was pregnant. Something about the lime flavor makes me feel satisfied.
Naya L.
Naya L.

I love the crisp taste of sprite i also love sprite zero because i love the taste of diet sodas, and sprite is one of my favorites
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now