Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA

My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Pitchiiz D.
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Sprite! It feel really refresh after drinking it in a hot day. It also help me if I had so much gas in my stomach too.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL

My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR

My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL

Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX

Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Pontiac, MI

Love it i drink it all the Time when im sick always makes me feel better i buy so many of them lol my husband loves them too
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC

The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?