BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
pamela P.
pamela P.
Berryville, AR
Very satisfying. Light but with a slight bite that makes you notice it. Very good and satisfying on the palete.
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
cerah k.
cerah k.
Emeryville, CA
I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
Love Sprite, love the freshness of it, love it ice cold, love it when I'm sick!! Sprite is a refresher for me!!
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville , MD
Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York
Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Boise, ID
Amazing soda that always keeps you up be refreshed and ready to go whenever it's needed Would highly recommend
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?