BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Summer L.
Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
Really great drink ! I really love Sprite helps with every ! ūüėć it's really affordable! & it's worth the money
Ashley L.
Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Rachel T.
Topeka, KS
It's the next best thing to coke. Get for upset stomach and just when your not feeling well! Family loves it!
Laura P.
Richmond, VA
Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Andrea G.
Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? ūüôčūüŹĽ
Elise L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Sprite I'll be buying more in the future, keep up the good work thank y'all! Y'all are a great company
Steph D.
Clovis, CA
Always have to have sprite on hand it's always good when sick or have an upset stomach .. Always have on hand
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?