Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.

para la salidas a las playas es una de la mejores opciones ya que se mantiene bien frio durante el dia y claro el sabor es bueno.
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Santiago

It is good. It hss a lemon flavour that i really like.
It is one of my favorite sodas and i would strongly recomended to the rest
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

When I was pregnant I used to drink this spirit .I like the taste .love it . If we are having party at home we use to buy a lot .
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown, Wv

Who doesn't love sprite? Its such a great sods when you're feeling ill because it really calms the stomach. Tastes so refreshing.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Above a coke, Sprite is my go-to. Taste great and the price as always is affordable. Nothing much I can say about a classic soda.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Calgary, Alberta, AB

Classic go to for a fizzy drink without the caffeine and less sugar than a cola. Individual sizing in a can and easy to Transport
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clarenville

I drink this at least a couple times week! It has amazing flavor and has no caffeine which is great for drinking in the evenings.
Wiktoria J.
Wiktoria J.
Årnes

This used to be my favorite soda, don't get me wrong I still love it-because of the citric taste! But I'm more of a pepsi max fan
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN

This soda is my go to when I'm out to eat. It's so delicious, but I can't drink it all the time because it is just too addicting
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Sprite! It's not only good for when you're sick but it also doesn't have a lot of caffeine and sugar like other sodas do.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now