Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL
This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York
Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Maria B.
Maria B.
I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville, MD
Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
cerah k.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
One of the best sodas out there! You simply can't mimic the taste of a classic can of sprite! Simply refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?