BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Maria B.
Maria B.
I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Bowling Green, VA
You can't go wrong with a classic sprite soooo crisp so sweet so tangy everything you want in a lemon like soda
pamela P.
pamela P.
Berryville, AR
Very satisfying. Light but with a slight bite that makes you notice it. Very good and satisfying on the palete.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL
This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
cerah k.
cerah k.
Emeryville, CA
I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
Love Sprite, love the freshness of it, love it ice cold, love it when I'm sick!! Sprite is a refresher for me!!
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville , MD
Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?