Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Kiala B.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH

Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR

Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Shanda P.
Shanda P.

I love sprite it is my favorite lime soda I tried off brands but nothing compares to Sprite that big tall bottle of goodness.
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX

Another product that is good for me when my tummy aches or I have a stomach virus. It has a great taste and it is refreshing.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL

My favorite soda. I live the crisp refreshing lemon lime flavor. It always seem to wake me up, whenever I need a kick start.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA

Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami

excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Katie R.
Katie R.
Dundalk, Louth

Very refreshing and hyrdrating. Would not consume a lot because of sugar content, but affordable and available in most stores
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now