Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shantal C.
Shantal C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great product I highly recommend it it works for me so hopefully it works for you! Love this item makes me feel beautiful.
christina F.
christina F.
Cloverdale, CA

Yummy I love to drink this in a very hot day! It goes down so smooth! The best for that lemon lime flavor! So very tasty!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL

My number two pick after coca cola 👌 Drink your sprite very cold and its so crisp and fresh oh yeah got to have a sprite 😁
Ithzy A.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA

I absolutely love drinking this because it has like a mineral water feel to it it's just really good and it's not to sweet
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bradenton, FL

Who doesn't love sprite? I like sprite much better than Sierra most or other competitive companies. It has he best flavor.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim, CA

Im not a huge fan of soda but this is one of my faves lol. I don't drink soda anymore due to my diet but yes this is good.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY

The best #caffeinefree option. I enjoy Sprite over Sierra Mist. I think it's a good price for the quality of soda you get.
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA

I like to drink Sprite when I want that refresher it's a good drink to refresh with when you don't want all that caffeine.
Stephanie angelea N.
Stephanie angelea N.
Lincoln Park, MI

Most great fizz to a soda i drink this whenever i feel under the weather it gives me like some boost to go on with the day
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now