Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI
Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York
Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL
This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Sab L.
Sab L.
Grant, FL
One of the best sodas out there! You simply can't mimic the taste of a classic can of sprite! Simply refreshing
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville, MD
Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
katie w.
katie w.
Gillett, PA
Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?