BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Refreshing drink. No caffeine. It is s great mixer in drinks too. I would recommend this refreshing soft drink.
Jo R.
Jo R.
It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI
Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Bahtyah J.
Bahtyah J.
Meridian, MS
This is the best lemon lime soda I have ever have. It taste so amazing and helps when you have an upset stomach
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Great soda! Great refreshing taste and goes great with any snack or meal! Its always been my absolute favorite!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Kezia D.
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?