Add a Photo

Photos (78)
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

When I was pregnant I used to drink this spirit .I like the taste .love it . If we are having party at home we use to buy a lot .
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clarenville

I drink this at least a couple times week! It has amazing flavor and has no caffeine which is great for drinking in the evenings.
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL

i only occasionally drink them but this is one of my favorite sodas. i'll usually buy them when we're having cookouts and parties
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

Refreshing and good Limey flavor. Taste great on a hot sunny day with some ice cubes in a glass cup.
Gotta love me some Sprite 👌🏼
Damian L.
Damian L.

Fast and ideal option to cool off . In any season. I always carry a can in the compartment of my car, always on hand to be tasted
Britny G.
Britny G.

The flavor is great, it is one of my favorite drinks. To add more flavor I sometimes put cherry juice in it, which is really good
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ny, Queens

Aun esq muy dulce y no es muy sano su sabor el mucjo mejor q una coca negra definitivo es un buen producto para el consumo humano
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.

para la salidas a las playas es una de la mejores opciones ya que se mantiene bien frio durante el dia y claro el sabor es bueno.
Kam R.
Kam R.
Cleveland, GA

I love sprite. Its the only thing i drink besides Naked juice and water. Its always so refreshing and taste great. I love sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now