Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV

A classic that will never get old. Love the refreshing taste and fizz. It always meets my expectations and never leaves me thirsty.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Corvallis, OR

Love this soda. Great if you want something light and refreshing! Also good for when you're sick and nauseous, Sprite really helps.
Paige B.
Paige B.

While I was pregnant I had to have this in my refrigerator! It helped to ease my stomach! One of the only things I could hold down!
Julia D.
Julia D.

My favorite soda of all time. I love how crisp and lemony it tastes. Plus it is caffeine free, and delicious with a slice of pizza.
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Titusville, FL

Sprite is just amazing. It has a great citrus taste and it mixes well with just about everything. It's good quality and low priced.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Wdm, IA

Sprite is a great, refreshing, lemon-lime soda. It is not too sweet and not too carbonated. Sprite is my preferred lemon-lime soda.
edith a.
edith a.

Es un sabor muy agradable y dulce tomarlo frio refresca y refrescante... en esta presentacion es genial ya que no desperdicias nada
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS

Favorite soda ever! Such a great taste and no caffiene. The only thing better than regular sprite is sprite with cherry from sonic.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Wichita Falls, TX

Just be cuz I gave it a four star rating doesn't mean I don't think it's not good I love sprite and I think it's a good go to drink
O melhor refrigerante de limão de todos, claro que não poderia ser melhor a marca e coca cola e tem um super selo de aprovação meu.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now