BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Rachel T.
Topeka, KS
It's the next best thing to coke. Get for upset stomach and just when your not feeling well! Family loves it!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
Really great drink ! I really love Sprite helps with every ! ūüėć it's really affordable! & it's worth the money
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Susana L.
Miramar, FL
Best soda after the cocacola but the flavor its so good. You should drink it very cool for refreshing effects
Summer L.
Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
Andrea G.
Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? ūüôčūüŹĽ
Ashley L.
Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Kristina R.
When I purchase soda, I definitely get sprite. Sprite has a very good lemon lime flavor and goes down smooth.
Laura P.
Richmond, VA
Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?