Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX
again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK
This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI
Great mixer, prefer bottles for mixing over cans though. You have to be dedicated to not spilling with the cans.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
Gladys C.
Gladys C.
I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Great soda! Great refreshing taste and goes great with any snack or meal! Its always been my absolute favorite!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?