Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Lindy C.
Lindy C.

Great any time any day and my go to when I drink alcoholic beverages. Ice cold or even warm I can't resist drinking sprite.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

I love soda and sprite is one of the sodas on my favorite lists. I cant have much soda but if i do i usually choose sprite.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I order it whenever I want something with strong flavor. I have some in the fridge now.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR

I really like the lime flavor it makes everything better. Sprite is really good with ciroc. I love the bubbles and the fizz
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Spencer, WV

My favorite soda. I like that it is caffeine free and doesn't stain your teeth. Been drinking this since I was a little kid
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA

Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

This is all i drink now. Sprite is my favorite. I never liked other drinks that taste like sprite like 7up or mountain dew.
Averie H.
Averie H.
Muncie, IN

Sprite is one of my least favorite sodas it always has an after taste of fruity pebbles to me and I just can't get over it.
Aj Bonèt
Aj Bonèt

If you haven't tried it then you are not living because it's great for everything and has no caffeine which is even better.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now