Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ali M.
Ali M.
Iowa City, IA

Literally who has anything bad to say about sprite? yeah i guess no caffiene but like hey man it is so crisp you dont need it
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR

Sprite is my all time favorite soda! I love this drink, and it is my go to caffeine! I could probably not survive without it!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA

I like the refreshing taste of lemon lime soda...If u are also not feeling well this soda is perfect to settling your stimach
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami

excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ

Sprite has to be one of may favorite sodas. I love the refreshing taste. And it's really good when you have an upset stomach.
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.

This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
daibelys g.
daibelys g.

This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Kiala B.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH

Refreshing soda and great taste. Sprite is my all time favorite drink. Great price and you can usually find good deals on it.
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC

My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?