BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jo R.
Jo R.
It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Bowling Green, VA
You can't go wrong with a classic sprite soooo crisp so sweet so tangy everything you want in a lemon like soda
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI
Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Great soda! Great refreshing taste and goes great with any snack or meal! Its always been my absolute favorite!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL
This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
katie w.
katie w.
Gillett, PA
Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
Sprite is as great drink for any age, and any occasion. Great refreshing flavor. Can't go wrong with this drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?