Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Lexington, KY

Delicious refreshing drink! The lemon lime flavor is extremely thirst quenching. It has great value and I drink it very often.
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love spirit. It's one of my go to drinks and it's the one drink that I order in fast food places and restaurants.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Boone, NC

I love Sprite! It's perfect for mixed drinks. It is definitely better than Sierra Mist. I always have it stocked in the house.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, Mi

Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Kay M.
Kay M.

This product is a must have to keep in the house. Not only is it great tasting but helps if anyone has upset stomach or nausea
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Leonardtown, MD

I know soda its not healthy
But few times a week will not be that bad
After a meal goes good
Or when you're on the cinema also
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
Paola C.
Paola C.

I love this soda, it is undoubtedly an incredible flavor besides that can be mixed with different drinks and is very effective
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA

Best lemon lime soda ever. It's cheap. And good. Especially if you don't drink caffeine it's nice to have this every so often.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now