Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD
Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Steve S.
Steve S.
Applegate, MI
Great mixer, prefer bottles for mixing over cans though. You have to be dedicated to not spilling with the cans.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK
This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
BRENDA R.
BRENDA R.
ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! VERY REFRESHING AND GOOD WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH TOO. GOOD WITH MIXED DRINKS TOO.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Another one of my favorite drinks , I love drinking this every time I eat wings it's just the perfect combination
Gladys C.
Gladys C.
I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
cerah k.
cerah k.
Emeryville, CA
I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
Jaritza O.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?