BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I try not to drink soda too often but when I do I usually go for a sprite. Great taste and really refreshing!
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
So good! great for days out in the sun. love having one while rafting down the river or at a summer barbecue.
April S.
Es de mis refrescos que tomo caí todos los días .ami me gusta que este bien helado apenas así me saber jajaja
Julissa R.
corpus christi, texas
Really great drink ! I really love Sprite helps with every ! 😍 it's really affordable! & it's worth the money
Danielle F.
Columbus, GA
I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Mya S.
Bronx, NY
I don't usually drink soda but this is one I really like to drink from time to time.its tastes really good!!!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Always there when they don't serve 7up. This is pretty good, really nice and refreshing when you need a soda.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida
me gusta mucho!
es muy buena y refrescante
su empaque en muy practico y cabe en cualquier espacio, me encanta
Bo L.
Grapevine, TX
I love sprite. I like it more than the other competitors. It's affordable and there is a crisper taste to it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?