Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Kay M.
Kay M.

This product is a must have to keep in the house. Not only is it great tasting but helps if anyone has upset stomach or nausea
Erica S.
Erica S.

We keep this in the house jist in case someone has an upset stomach plus its a good drink as its not to dark for kids to drink
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Boone, NC

I love Sprite! It's perfect for mixed drinks. It is definitely better than Sierra Mist. I always have it stocked in the house.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND

Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My entire fridge is full of little bottles of this drink, it's the only pop beverage i can drink and I just can't get enough!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Austin, AR

My kids absolutely love this drink and so am I. They have less sugar than the rest. They are really good when you freeze them
Erika W.
Erika W.
Arlington, WA

My go to for all occasions. Great on its own. Great as a mixer. And works well for something sweet when I'm not feeling well.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL

Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Jackeelin M.
Jackeelin M.

This is my favorite soft drink and it's my go to wherever I go to eat. Definitely not the healthiest but I enjoy it's flavor.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I drink sprite everyday! It wouldn't be me if I didn't! Love the taste of it! And it's caffeine free so it's not bad for you!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?