Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Judy P.
Judy P.

So good! It's always been a favorite. It's crisp, fresh and tastes great. The packaging actually reminds me of my childhood
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH

When I wake every morning I love to drink a can or cup of sprite I love the taste of it. Sprite is my sisters favorite pop
People say I joke to much but it gives you a good burp and its taste really good. I love to have them when we have party's
Damian L.
Damian L.

When anyone in my family is sick this is our go to drink something in it helps our stomach the refreshing taste is amazing
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Love Sprite! Perfect caffeine free soda. It's refreshing and a great go-to when you realize stomach feels less than great.
KRenee G.
KRenee G.

My favorite soda of all time. Very crisp and refreshing. I would recommend chilling before serving if not already chilled.
iris g.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH

My all time favorite pop. You can drink sprite with just about anything. Highly recommend drinking it cold in a cup of ice
Taneka A.
Taneka A.

my absolute favorite soda.

Love Love Love Sprite™

The Nice Crispy Taste

Absolutely My Favorite Soda To Drink.

Love Sprite™
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bradenton, FL

Who doesn't love sprite? I like sprite much better than Sierra most or other competitive companies. It has he best flavor.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY

Love sprite! Very satisfying taste. Bubbly, but not too bubbly, sweet, but not too sweet, and just the right hint of lime.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now