BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Another one of my favorite drinks , I love drinking this every time I eat wings it's just the perfect combination
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX
again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
Gladys C.
Gladys C.
I love Sprite. It's my to go drink when I need something refreshing. Works so well with a upset stomach as well.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Kadeijah J.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS
Im addicted to sprite. I have to have one every day. Its my favorite drink and will continue to be my favorite!
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Largo, FL
My most favorite soda for years! My husband, son and I all love it! Will be purchasing more in the near future!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Our favorite soda. Love the lemon lime taste. So refreshing when ice cold. Great to have with any type of food.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?