Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Erin M.
Erin M.
Love Sprite! It's definitely refreshing, especially in the Florida heat and even helps to settle upset stomachs.
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.
Its a nice clear tastey beverage and its also thirst quenching. Plus it helps with upset stomach. SO RECOMMENDED
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
dianna f.
dianna f.
one of my fav sodas of all time, i cant help but not stop drinking this soda. its better than coke in my opinion
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
When I'm sick I would drink this. It pretty good I like it. But sometimes it tastes better when it's really flat
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS
I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?