Add a Photo

Photos (73)
divya m.
divya m.
Tampa, FL

This item is so fresh and refreshing,especially during the hot summers,i love it.the citrus taste in it is so cool and the price is affortable ,would buy again.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC

I don't normally drink soda, but sprite is one of the very few that I like. Very refreshing, not too sweet. Good price and good value. I will always repurchase.
Monika S.
Monika S.

One of my only favorite sodas to drink. I don't usually drink soda like ever. But I will splurge one day in this. So tasty without the harsh kick that coke has.
Heizel D.
Heizel D.
Savannah

In a hot summer day these are always in my fridge. It's our family favorite drink, love using it for mixing drinks. Also very useful for when the kids get sick
Sara H.
Sara H.

Sprite is a great refreshing drink. It is a go-to for mixed drinks for me. Goes well with lots of alcohols. Also great for putting bubbles in an upset stomach.
Ygor L.
Ygor L.

excelente sabor de limão bebida muito gostosa que com certeza voltarei a comprar e esta acessível em todos os supermercados melhor do que muito produto similar
Violette M.
Violette M.

Me and my sister have this thing for sprite because that is the only thing we like to drink like something we fight to see how is going to get the last can lol
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Matthews , NC

I've recently become absolutely obsessed with Sprite. It's one of the best sodas ever. I try to tell myself not to drink soda due to the sugar & health. But yo
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas . It's there for you when your feeling your best and when your sick. Sprite is my go to drink you cant go wrong with sprite!
Abi L.
Abi L.

Sprite Lemon-lime soda is a favorite in my home. It's especially popular when having parties. It tastes great and can be used for different snacks and recipes!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now