Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX

Sprite is super good if you don't want drink a lot of fats and carbs. Great cold and never the less great for gassy stomach.
carly g.
carly g.
Westbury, NY

The classics sprite is always good the original is my favorite and I love drinking it in a glass full of ice would recommend
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY

I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Milana D.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX

Sprite has been my favorite soda for years. It has such a refreshing taste and is always my go-to soda when I'm craving one.
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Max B.
Max B.

One of my favorite sodas! Crisp and refreshing and great tasting lime flavor. Doesn't lose its fizz and keeps tasting great!
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

This drink is so good. It helps when you're sick and gives a great taste. But also when you want it with food it's perfect.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Washington Crossing, PA

My favorite soda. Because it doesn't make my teeth feel weird but it still has all the qualities any other soda would have.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now