Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Plainfield, IL
Love Sprite. We use it when the kids get sick as well and it helps upset stomachs! It's smooth and tastes great!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD
Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Angeline R.
Angeline R.
Sparta, NJ
I'm not supposed to drink soda for health reasons but when I do I drink Sprite I love the crisp lemon lime taste
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ
The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
When I'm sick I would drink this. It pretty good I like it. But sometimes it tastes better when it's really flat
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Clean fresh tasting soda. Not a lot of sugar or caffinee compared to say Cola but it still helps the soda kicks.
olga d.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY
its a great drink doesn't have any coloring in it. its refreshing and tastes graet. its loved by kids and adults
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX
Sprite is my favorite soda. I can drink it all the time. It is worth any amount of money. I will forever love it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?