BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL
Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO
I love this soda because when ever I feel sick like throwing up it makes my stomach calm down and keep food down
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Painesville
Sprite is one of my go-to drinks. It has a nice taste and it doesn't go flat as fast as other carbonated drinks.
olga d.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY
its a great drink doesn't have any coloring in it. its refreshing and tastes graet. its loved by kids and adults
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?