Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
dawn l.
dawn l.

Still love the test even now all grown up and just has the right taste crisp clean taste also good when your not feeling well.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA

Best lemon lime soda ever. It's cheap. And good. Especially if you don't drink caffeine it's nice to have this every so often.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Sprite has the perfect, refreshing flavor. With no caffeine, it allows me to get refreshed without going overload on caffeine.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Walnut Creek, CA

No caffeine. Lots of bubbles. Went great with my CHick fil A spicy chicken sandwich last night. Can't go wrong with a classic.
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love spirit. It's one of my go to drinks and it's the one drink that I order in fast food places and restaurants.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
Anam B.
Anam B.
Elmont, NY

Cabt luve withour tjis drink.
My all family lived these
We do mix them with milk and drink it as it is lived this on its own .
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD

My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?