BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa S.
Glendale, AZ
I much prefer Sierra Mist. Sprite is almost too sweet and has a bad aftertaste to me but since intryntonstay away from caffeine sometimes this is my only option.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Sprite is just a very refreshing drink! Always a nice go to when you need some light and crisp! Also great for upset tummies! Been drinking Sprite for most my life when I need that cool crisp refreshing drink!
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Classic is always the best!! This soda is light which is really nice when you're eating a heavy meal. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. Coke>Pepsi. Because Sprite tastes so good :). So go out and try it
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. It's truly my favorite lemon lime soda. The price is about as average as any other soda. Theirs also many different varieties.
Courtney S.
Foxworth, MS
This is one of my favorite beverages. It's great for everyday and it's even a good go to for when your sick. It's crisp and bubbly and very refreshing. Have you ever had a sprite slushie?? You should try it.
Jessica H.
Sprite is the only soft drink that I like. It tastes great but I can only drink a little at a time and only once per week. I love the flavor even though I don't like lemon or Lime separately. Would buy again
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
Sprite is a great refreshing soda. It doesn't taste too strongly of lemon-lime, and it doesn't have the high caffeine content of coke. This makes for a great party drink for kids!
RD L.
Advance, NC
Sprite has always been one of my favorite soft drinks when I drink them. I stay away from caffeine and this is one of the only ones without. I think it is very reasonably priced. The flavor is a sweet lemon-lime.
Valerie O.
The best thing to grace this green earth. If you haven't tried Sprite yet you're not living life properly. It is so delicious and a true classic. There's nothing really much more that can be said about it.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't really drink a lot of cokes or anything it like a refreshing drink and I love it it's very affordable not to expensive and doesn't need improvement at all I will continue to buy them when I want it.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?