BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
An all time favorite! Crisp. Refreshing. Quenches my thirst every time. It makes me feel better when I'm sick.
Kailey J.
It's always refreshing and has that amazing line flavor that's not over powering but perfect for a little kick
Andrea T.
It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Samantha M.
Live Oak, CA
I love it because it has no caffiene and it just tastes refreshing and crisp the flavor is light and delicious
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
I Love sprite have been drinking sprite all my life it's one of my favorites! 10/10 would definitely recommend
Alejita A.
Deliciosa y refrescante no puedes dejar de tomarla cuando has empezado, si tienes sed te recomiendo una sprite
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite other sodas to drink in the summer it is super refreshing and nice for this heat. i love it
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love the taste of this when it is cold and I drink this when I am sick also because it helps me feel better.
Vivian B.
This is my family's favorite drink! Who can go wrong with sprite? You can't only have one can!! It is amazing!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?