Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL
Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Painesville
Sprite is one of my go-to drinks. It has a nice taste and it doesn't go flat as fast as other carbonated drinks.
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?