Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Alisha S.
Alisha S.

Absolutely my favorite soda. The bubbles, the flavor, everything is perfect. The kids enjoy it and it's caffeine free which is great
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY

I love everything about Sprite and that is the only soft drink that I will choose to drink on a hot day to cool off its refreshing !
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.

Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA

crisp, refreshing and my favorite lemon/lime soda but only drink it in special occasions; great flavor and less guilt than diet coke
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL

es bastante refrescante super fría, no me llena de gases pero no soy de tomar mucho refresco. el sabor es bastante parecido al limón
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA

Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS

Sprite is always to go to drink for me it's not a dark drink that make your stomach hurt it helps with stomach aches and sometimes .
shofol a.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS

Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now