BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
saskia b.
saskia b.
Queens , NY
I love sprite so much but it hurts my tongue so I don't drink it often but would love of I had a lifetime supply
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Nesha C.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL
Sprite is and always will be my favorite soft drink. It glides down your throat and quickly soothes your thirst.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK
This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Maria L.
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
A little too sweet for me. I miss the pure sugar recipe over the corn syrup with any soda. Especially, this one!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?