Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA

Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
Rylie  D.
Rylie D.
Saint Johns, MI

I don't typically drink pop unless it's sprite. I have always loved sprite, especially when I get the burn on the first drink!
nicole v.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX

I love how great Sprite tastes! It's not too overwhelming. Just right and refreshing! It's one of my all time favorite drinks.
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
Kaleb T.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA

I have to be in the mood for Sprite, but when I am it never fails. There's so much flavor packed in and it's quite refreshing.
Angel R.
Angel R.

Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Erica S.
Erica S.

We keep this in the house jist in case someone has an upset stomach plus its a good drink as its not to dark for kids to drink
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA

Best lemon lime soda ever. It's cheap. And good. Especially if you don't drink caffeine it's nice to have this every so often.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?