Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Jenna C.
Jenna C.

I enjoy drinking Sprite with or without alcohol. It's refreshing on a hot day or in a bar with a mixed drink. It's also nice that there's no caffeine in it.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

Exactly what you would expect in a lemon lime soda. I'm not sure you could change anything about this product to make it better, just don't let it get flat.
Haven S.
Haven S.

Yay Sprite! This is one of my favorite sodas and i just love how refreshing this soda is it gives me life! I'm always drinking it after a long day of work 💚
Makayla D.
Makayla D.

When I drink soda this, and dr.pepper are my go to sodas I don't really like cola and Pepsi and other types of sodas except those two. they taste delicious.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

A very tasty beverage with a little bit of a pop. It is a good caffeine drink that I would drink if it were in the fridge, but I would not go look for one.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Russellville, AR

Sprite is my favorite non-caffeinated drink, besides water. It's a good soda for kids or someone who is trying to whine off of cokes. Love the taste of it!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY

There is nothing like a cold sprite. I had this on a stressfull day and it made my day better. I enjoyed drinking this and will be having it in the future.
Yama C.
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL

Love it can't get enough of it, if you love soda that gives you that bubbly taste in the back of your throat. Than this is the go to soda. Also refreshing.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

This is one of my favorite sodas. It's really sweet and love the lemon flavor. You can mix it with everything. Good price. This is the best of lemon sodas.
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.

Sprite is a staple in our household. We use it for cooking also. This is the perfect drink after eating something like fish. It gets rid of the after taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now