BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
kayla b.
kayla b.
my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Clean fresh tasting soda. Not a lot of sugar or caffinee compared to say Cola but it still helps the soda kicks.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS
I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Tulsa, OK
This soda is just so refreshing and doesn't taste so sweet. I could drink this all day every day. It's delicious
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.
Its a nice clear tastey beverage and its also thirst quenching. Plus it helps with upset stomach. SO RECOMMENDED
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Bronx, NY
Hands down the best drink ever. I'm addicted to Sprite lol has a great crispy flavor especially when served cold
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?