Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Kaleb T.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA

I have to be in the mood for Sprite, but when I am it never fails. There's so much flavor packed in and it's quite refreshing.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.

I buy this sometimes and whenever we go to restaurants we order a pitcher of Sprite....I have this for when visitors come over
Angel R.
Angel R.

Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, Mi

Love Sprite on its own or as a mixer. It is so refreshing! I normally don't like to drink pop but this is always a good cheat.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA

Since I love that lemony kind of taste I love this soda. It tastes so refreshing and good it fulfills all o look for in a soda
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD

My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

Sprite is my favorite soda. It's the only soda I drink and taste lemony and limy. It's really good when u r outside in the hot
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Los Angeles, CA

like the citrus taste this soda has. not a fan of black soda so usually always resort to drinking this soda instead of others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now