BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.
Its a nice clear tastey beverage and its also thirst quenching. Plus it helps with upset stomach. SO RECOMMENDED
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ
The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS
I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
dianna f.
dianna f.
one of my fav sodas of all time, i cant help but not stop drinking this soda. its better than coke in my opinion
Heather P.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
Always need this for an upset stomach or a mixer for vodka. Light crisp flavor.
Usually on sale and easy to find
Maria Elena E.
Maria Elena E.
Denver, CO
I love this soda because when ever I feel sick like throwing up it makes my stomach calm down and keep food down
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX
Sprite is my favorite soda. I can drink it all the time. It is worth any amount of money. I will forever love it
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Delicious and refreshing. I don't drink sprite that often but it does make for a nice change every now and then.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?