Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
A L.
A L.

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Sprite is nice to drink because it's clear so less chance to get a kidney stone. Sprite always tastes good and is affordable
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC

The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Use sprite once in a while but I'm not a big drinker of soda and try to keep my family a easy away from sugary drinks as well
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH

I love Sprite! It is great for a mixer for mixed drinks for parties! Helps to drink when feeling a little under the weather!
Zarlennekia C.
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL

This is the best drink in the world! It's my 1 drink overall! I recommend Sprite to anyone! It's helpful for a stomach ache.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA

I love sprite it helps when im sick to settle my stomach and it tastes great and it doesn't bother my mouth or hurt my mouth
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now