Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.
Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX
Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte , NC
Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Jhoana T.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA
These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL
Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?