Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
nicole v.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX

I love how great Sprite tastes! It's not too overwhelming. Just right and refreshing! It's one of my all time favorite drinks.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Walnut Creek, CA

No caffeine. Lots of bubbles. Went great with my CHick fil A spicy chicken sandwich last night. Can't go wrong with a classic.
dawn l.
dawn l.

Still love the test even now all grown up and just has the right taste crisp clean taste also good when your not feeling well.
Rylie  D.
Rylie D.
Saint Johns, MI

I don't typically drink pop unless it's sprite. I have always loved sprite, especially when I get the burn on the first drink!
Ali R.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA

Sprite is the perfect drink because it goes with everything. By itself, mixed with something else...Sprite is super versatile.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL

This is a very refreshing drink to enjoy at anytime. It will keep you cool and refreshed you won't be able to get enough of it
Marie C.
Marie C.
makati

I like this! It's not that sweet or hard like coke. Yeahh it's good i love ut. I always. Repeat consumer. I always drink this.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?