BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda O.
New York
Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Kezia D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Always one of my favorites, I love sprite I think it tastes amazing and it doesn't make you feel bad afterwards
Sara T.
I love love love Sprite! I love the crisp and refreshing lemon lime taste. It definitely quenches your thirst.
Brianna M.
Favorite soda. Has such a great and lemon flavor and that just is so refreshing and amazing I love it so much.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Every time I have dinner, this is must have product in the kitchen for drinks plus great with anything to eat.
I like this lemon Sprite soda could it have lemon in it in the lemon brings out most of the flavors and Sprite
Andrea T.
It is amazing. It makes you burp a lot so I do not recommend drinking a lot at a time in public. Just a tip :]
Sindi S.
Reno, NV
This soda goes well with everything. It's refreshing and delicious! It doesn't make me feel too gassy as well.
Alejita A.
Deliciosa y refrescante no puedes dejar de tomarla cuando has empezado, si tienes sed te recomiendo una sprite
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?