Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
O melhor refrigerante de limão de todos, claro que não poderia ser melhor a marca e coca cola e tem um super selo de aprovação meu.
Paige B.
Paige B.

While I was pregnant I had to have this in my refrigerator! It helped to ease my stomach! One of the only things I could hold down!
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS

Favorite soda ever! Such a great taste and no caffiene. The only thing better than regular sprite is sprite with cherry from sonic.
edith a.
edith a.

Es un sabor muy agradable y dulce tomarlo frio refresca y refrescante... en esta presentacion es genial ya que no desperdicias nada
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX

Great drink that quenches my thirst.. but also makes me more thirsty lol. if that makes sense. pretty much it's an addicting drink.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca

I love Sprite. It's the perfect blend of lemon and lime. I drink it and buy it a lot. I recommend it. The cans are the perfect size
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH

Sprite is awesome. But I think almost everybody knows that Sprite is well-known but it will always be one of my all-time favorites
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.
East Chicago, IN

Love it goes well with everything. I use this is in things that i cook. Its great when you have gas and when your stomach is upset
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now