Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love the taste of Sprite. The lemon lime flavor of the soda is very refreshing and really quenches your thirst.
Geralyn B.
Geralyn B.
Henrico, VA
There is no other for me personally. I've tried Sierra Mist, it was a no go. And 7-up is a while different unit!!
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida
I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Caldwell , TX
I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
This is my households go-to soda! Its the only soda we buy. I love it and we probably drink more than we should 😂
Iris W.
Iris W.
Refreshing but not overpowering flavor- perfect for hot days and is usually cheap. The lemon-lime flavor is nice.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?