Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Heath C.
Heath C.

If u are looking for a crisp lemon lime soda thats caffeine free. .this is it! Sprite is awesome! Great flavor! I recommend!
A L.
A L.

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Trevorton , PA

Sprite is so refreshing! No bad after taste like Sierra Mist. It's also great to settle your stomach if it's feeling uneasy.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC

The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Highland, NY

I love this sofa. Not only does it taste great but it's great to use for cooking as well and helps those little tummy aches.
Iris C.
Iris C.
Pontiac, MI

Love it i drink it all the Time when im sick always makes me feel better i buy so many of them lol my husband loves them too
Jessica j.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI

I am a big fan of drinking Sprite when my stomach doesn't feel good! I also like to drink a nice cold Sprite on a sunny day!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Cydnee J.
Cydnee J.

I drink sprite everyday, multiple times a day, no lie. I don't drink coke or pepsi, just sprite. So trust me, it is amazing.
April H.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY

I like Sprite, it quenches my thirst and is cool and refreshing. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and Sprite is caffeine free.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now