Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte , NC
Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX
Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.
Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Jhoana T.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA
These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Iris W.
Iris W.
Refreshing but not overpowering flavor- perfect for hot days and is usually cheap. The lemon-lime flavor is nice.
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL
Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA
I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?