Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Jenice T.
Jenice T.

My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Selena A.
Selena A.

Absolutely love this stuff. Such a yummy flavor. Pretty fair price. Doesn't make your teeth feel disgusting like dark pop does.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA

A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI

My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Kim B.
Kim B.

I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Zoey U.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA

I rarely drink soda but when I do it's define fly a Sprite. Has helped me with a sour tummy and it's a very good taste as well.
Dhorian R.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t

Me encata el sabor a lima es una de mis bebidas favoritas me encanta buena cantidad y la soda dura mas en comparacion con otras
Nathaniel C.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA

I tend to drink this soda every time i get sick and it is really good for a cheap priced soda.there is no room for improvement.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?