BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Amanda O.
New York
Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA
Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Teddi J.
Hyattsville , MD
Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL
This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
katie w.
Gillett, PA
Sprite has always been a favorite in my household, its crisp and light flavor makes it the perfect summer drink
Maria B.
I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
My all time favorite! I dislike dark sodas. I love sprite!! I don't drink it often but it's still my favorite.
Hannah B.
El Cajon
Sprite is so refereahsing and I love to drink it regularly. I buy this all the time and have it at restaurants
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?