BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Schuyler R.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Mehgan A.
Mehgan A.
Buena Vista, GA
Sprite is amazing. Great taste, smells good to. A good drink choice to give my kids because it's caffeine free..
olga d.
olga d.
Staten Island, NY
its a great drink doesn't have any coloring in it. its refreshing and tastes graet. its loved by kids and adults
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.
Its a nice clear tastey beverage and its also thirst quenching. Plus it helps with upset stomach. SO RECOMMENDED
Kaillen D.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA
I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
dianna f.
dianna f.
one of my fav sodas of all time, i cant help but not stop drinking this soda. its better than coke in my opinion
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
When I'm sick I would drink this. It pretty good I like it. But sometimes it tastes better when it's really flat
Sherryl L.
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ
The best lemon lime soda on the market. I love a cool refreshing Sprite. It's just the right amount of sweetness
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?