BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
Iris W.
Iris W.
Refreshing but not overpowering flavor- perfect for hot days and is usually cheap. The lemon-lime flavor is nice.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love the taste of Sprite. The lemon lime flavor of the soda is very refreshing and really quenches your thirst.
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte , NC
Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
Hope H.
Hope H.
I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL
Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?