Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Monserrat M.
Monserrat M.
Sun Valley, NV

I enjoy drink this and many other sodas each day, it's an addiction. I just love the flavor each one especially this one and Coca Cola
Roger T.
Roger T.

Sprite is one of my favorites soda drinks that i really enjoy, taste really good for me and it has an accessible price that i will pay
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY

Since I found out colored sodas stain your teeth I enjoyed drinking Sprite knowing it helps me digest my food and doesn't stain at all
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

I'd rather have sprite if I'm going with a carbonated drink! I like it doesn't have caffeine so it's great to give a cup to my kiddos.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I love lemon lime spree I felt like it has a great taste to it and fizz with lemon is really good me and my bf drink this all the time
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Sprite is super good. It's the only soda I like that doesn't have caffine in it. Sprite is super good I like to drink it when I'm sick
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH

Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL

I enjoy Sprite. It has a refreshing, crisp taste. Every once in awhile I will let my kids have a little bit, and they get so excited!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC

An all time classic and a go to soda for a party of an event! Basically a favorite and go to drink whenever I can't decide on a drink
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now