Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS

Sick? Drink a sprite. Thirsty but don't want water? Drink a sprite. Throat scratchy or stomach upset? Drink a sprite. It's refreshing and helps with home remedies!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I love Sprite!! It especially comes in handy during the times when you're feeling under the weather. It also tastes great when you want soda but nothing too crazy.
Deja E.
Deja E.
smithfield, VA

This may sound really crazy but when i have a upset stomach or accid reflux acts up sprite always does the body right never go wrong with a can or bottle of sprite
Grace W.
Grace W.
Buxton, NC

Loved Sprite since I was a kid. Sure it's unhealthy and packed with sugar, but the taste is still great. Only drink once in a while to keep off the cellulite haha.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca

This is one of the most bought soda at my home. I drink it to make me feel better whne my babies tummys aren't feeling good mix it with some water and there you go.
Kelsie P.
Kelsie P.
Teague, TX

I like sprite occasionally it's rather refreshing to have it once in a while. Sprite taste really great and is very good especially if your sick helps feel better
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Lodi, NJ

Can't go wrong with the classic. I love how light a lemon-lime soda tastes. Helps me with nausea and makes me feel less guilty about drinking the occasional soda.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Charleston, WV

Who doesn't love Sprite? Best soda on the market. Very good value, and very affordable. I am a repetitive consumer and have never been disappointed by this brand.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL

I'm a drinker of Sprite and other family members are as well. I don't drink soda often but Sprite is one of my favorites. I tend to purchase when this is on sale.
Damira S.
Damira S.

Always my go to soda when I don't have an idea on what I want to drink. My family loves this soda because it tastes so fresh and really gives off that lime taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now