Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY

It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA

My only favorite soda. Crisp refreshing. I am not a soda person, but I do get soda, it's this kind. It gives me hiccups though.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Katy, TX

Always have some Sprite on hand for the kids. I don't have to worry about caffeine and it's good when they have upset stomachs.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Biloxi, MS

Always crisp and refreshing! But my boyfriend and I want to know if you're going to ever make the holiday ones again?? Amazing!
Jatnna C.
Jatnna C.

I never get tired of Sprite. Since I was a kid, I like this product very much. In the hot weathers, grabbing a cold Sprite can.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC

When ever my son gets a cold i always give him sprite just because its made with limon. And it works good the cold last shorter
Jenice T.
Jenice T.

My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?