Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL

I like to use this whenever I fell nauseous. I get it ice cold and just sip on it. It sometimes seems as if it's over carbonated, but over all I like Sprite.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH

I loblve sprite. It's refreshing. It helps with belly aches. There isn't any caffeine in it so my kids live it since they get to drink it every now and then.
Grace J.
Grace J.
Visalia, CA

I love Sprite so much it's my favorite soda! The only one my family drinks it's has the best taste ! Better when ice cold! Packaging good use some spicing up
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT

Sprite is one of the best sodas ever! It's so refreshing and tastes so good. The carbonation helps my stomach feel good and the soda is just so yummy tasting
Janera C.
Janera C.

My favorite soda. It has a great clean taste and takes out the air from your stomach. I recommend this soda in a can to anyone bottles have a different taste
Nancey H.
Nancey H.

It okay but its a bit plain and doesn't have as much flavor as i would have hoped however it might have just been that one time as i was ill when i tried it
Qwen E.
Qwen E.

I needed an alternative to dark sodas and Sprite is my answer. it's lifmght and refreshing. You also don't have to worry about the dark stains to your teeth.
Ashley ❤.
Ashley ❤.

This is my FAVORITE soda. It's clear and doesn't have that nasty dark color. To me, it's the ONLY soda I can drink flat, or warm. It is simple and flavorful.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA

The absolute only time I every drink sprite is when I am sick. My mom always gave it to me when I was sick growing up. So thats the only time I can drink it.
Joi R.
Joi R.
Dacula, GA

I absolutely love sprite! The snap of the lime after the lemon makes the sprite so much better. I love carbonated sodas and Sprite is always a go-to for me!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now