BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Vanessa I.
Watertown, WI
Sprite is my favorite soda, my doctor actually told me to drink sprite on an upset stomach. It works like magic
Avalento B.
This is the brand the works with everything lemo flavor are my favorite. i love this with a good meal or snack.
Jaritza O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love soda. Sprite always tastes good to me. Especially drinking it after its been a while since drinking soda
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Great soda! Great refreshing taste and goes great with any snack or meal! Its always been my absolute favorite!
Yureisy H.
Sprite is awesome I drink it all of the time for lunch and dinner it's also good when you have an upset stomach
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA
Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL
This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Kaylee C.
Super cute bottle big fan of sprite so id buy all bottles and flavors of sprite any day or any time of the week
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
I love sprite. It is caffeine free and easier on my stomach them dark sodas. I always have sprite in my fridge.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?