Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink
Susan D.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Hope H.
Hope H.
I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
This is a classic and has always been my favorite soda. It's simple, refreshing, and not heavy like darker sodas.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX
Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?