Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Hope H.
Hope H.
I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
This is a classic and has always been my favorite soda. It's simple, refreshing, and not heavy like darker sodas.
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love the taste of Sprite. The lemon lime flavor of the soda is very refreshing and really quenches your thirst.
Geralyn B.
Geralyn B.
Henrico, VA
There is no other for me personally. I've tried Sierra Mist, it was a no go. And 7-up is a while different unit!!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA
I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
This is my households go-to soda! Its the only soda we buy. I love it and we probably drink more than we should 😂
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?