Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

Sprite has always been one of my favorites. It's good for when I want the carbonation but not all of the sugar and caffeine.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Northbrook, IL

Nice refreshing soda! Good for when your stomach hurts or if you just want some pop! Packaging is nice and easy on the eyes.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.

I love sprite! It's my go to drink 60% of the time! It has the perfect lemon and lime flavor! Plus not all those harsh dyes.
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX

Love this drink, it always takes away my thirst. Sprite is the best soda to drink, especially in an ice cold glass. Love it.
Kaylee Z.
Kaylee Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

This soda is one of the best. This may sound weird, but when I eat Subway, I always have to have a sprite!! Nothing like it!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.

I really like this soda. It's inexpensive, tastes good, and the design of the can/bottle is appealing. I would recommend it.
A L.
A L.

Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Trevorton , PA

Sprite is so refreshing! No bad after taste like Sierra Mist. It's also great to settle your stomach if it's feeling uneasy.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC

The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Bev D.
Bev D.
Belton, MO

When I was pregnant this was literally a life savor! Its so good and perfectly carbonated! My kids and fiance love this too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now