Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
danielle J.
danielle J.

I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Sena C.
Sena C.

Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD

Great taste and very refreshing! If you love lemon and love line gotta have it. A staple for every family get together for sure.
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA

This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA

My only favorite soda. Crisp refreshing. I am not a soda person, but I do get soda, it's this kind. It gives me hiccups though.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Sprite being big in our house do to its clear and we work outside its very refreshing... You can't go wrong with this beverage.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

My guilty pleasure, omg i can't even go without this, if it's in front of me i will finish it before you notice that it's gone.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI

My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?