Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Itza M.
Itza M.
México

es rico aunque casi no me gustan los refrescos de sabor porque son demasiado dulces pero creo que es el que mas me gusta de esos
danielle J.
danielle J.

I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Tal A.
Tal A.

This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Lay R.
Lay R.
New Iberia, LA

Sprite is my all time favorite soda. Not too strong and the lemon lime sets it off just right! Best part is, it's caffeine free!
Judith V.
Judith V.

This soda is very carbonated which is a good thing because it doesnt go flat as fast as other sodas do. The taste is refreshing.
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX

The original lemon lime soda of all kids. I love the flavor for never changing and being easy to mix with other flavored drinks.
Sumanah G.
Sumanah G.
Jackman's Road St.Michael

i like this sprite and its really affordable. i would be buying again and i recommend to anyone who's willing to try new drinks.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Austin, TX

I love this stuff so much! I'm addicted to this soda brand. I love the taste and the way that it fizzes till your very last sip.
Sena C.
Sena C.

Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
brigid m.
brigid m.
Easton, PA

One of the best sodas on the market. Whenever you have an upset stomach this is the go to to make you feel better. great flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now