BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH
What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Sprite lemon lime soda is so good. The flavor is delicious so lemony. Drink it cold so it can be more refreshing.
Susan D.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Hope H.
Hope H.
I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte , NC
Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA
I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?