BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Smana P.
Smana P.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Sprite is the ONLY soda that I ever drink. I drink Sprite a few time a week , and I'm loving it!!! Happy consumer
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Caldwell , TX
I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
MARY M.
MARY M.
Cleveland, OH
What can you say about soda? I love the light lemon lime flavor and the fact that there is no caffeine in sprite.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX
Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
WATSONVILLE, CA
I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida
I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?