Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC

Great soda. A classic everyone knows and a good mixer for juice. Even flat, it's not terrible. I've been around sprite my entire life. I'm sure you all know the drill. However, competitors have come dangerously close. Not a bad soda and I find myself drinking it a good bit.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Gilroy, CA

When I was younger I will admit I never liked Sprite but as I grew I started to enjoy the light weight refreshing carbonation it gives. I allow my son to drink it and it's my husbands number one favorite soda, a staple in my soda purchases. Plus it makes for a great chaser!
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA

I try not to drink a lot of soda, but I had a little heartburn and really needed to burp. It's cheap, available at most stores, and pairs well with an extra large pizza for one. It hasn't changed like, ever, probably. I'd buy it again if I was really craving a soda I guess.
Norah B.
Norah B.
Columbia, MD

Favorite soda. I prefer to drink it ice cold or not at all. I don't enjoy the remix or other favors just plain ole Sprite. It always takes good coming out of a soda can...out of a 2 liter bottle is where the freshness wears off quickly. So I prefer to drink it out of a can.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , Va

A nice refreshing lemon-lime soda that's also caffeine free. Sprite is one of the few sodas I allow my kids to have on occasion at restaurants because it is caffeine free. My husband and I also love a ice cold sprite when we have a sore throats the carbonation really helps.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC

Sprite has been my go-to soda lately because it's lighter so it doesn't stain teeth. It's lemony-lime flavor fulfills my sweet tooth and goes great with any meal I eat. Sprite is better than Sierra Mist or other off-brands. In this case, it's best to go with the real deal.
Reema E.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN

This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

The sprite gives a refreshing taste I love their company drinks and everything on the packaging and the candle a nice looking and it's really good play with lemon lime soda taste great and I did meet my expectations I'll deathly guarantee and I'll deathly by the this again
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Cristen F.
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL

I love sprite mostly for being caffeine free and still tasting great. It's great for kids in the sense that it won't have them bouncing off the walls but they still get the excitement of drinking a soda. Sprite is also my go to for upset stomachs. It seems to always help.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now