Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
C. W.
C. W.

I'm a classic girl. I love the original Sprite flavor. I prefer clear sodas over any others. I do buy Sprite often but not as much as I used to when I was younger. It really tastes GREAT---nice and refreshing. It gives me what I am looking for when I do choose to drink soda.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Hamilton, Ontario

This is the only soda that I actually like. It' snice and refreshing when I'm feeling thirsty. There's just the right amount of carbonation, and it's not too overly sweet. I have always gone for Sprite ever since I was a little kid and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

There are few things more refreshing than a Sprite, normally I don't go for drinks without caffeine, but a Sprite makes the lack of caffeine worth it. Besides, you'll never find a better mixer for adult drinks than Sprite in my opinion, everything tastes better with it in it
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR

I don't drink much soda, but Sprite has always been a fav of mine from childhood. Not to sweet like Sierra Mist and has the great FIZZ that I desire if I do drink soda. I love having it for parties and special events, I definitely like them in punchs with sherbert ice cream!
Mama H.
Mama H.
Springville, IN

Sprite has been my preferred carbonated drink since I was young. I am a repeat consumer and probably always will be. I can get a 1-Liter bottle for $1.00 at the grocery store!! It exceeds expectations. It's always great for upset stomach too! Will definitely continue to buy.
Norah B.
Norah B.
Columbia, MD

Favorite soda. I prefer to drink it ice cold or not at all. I don't enjoy the remix or other favors just plain ole Sprite. It always takes good coming out of a soda can...out of a 2 liter bottle is where the freshness wears off quickly. So I prefer to drink it out of a can.
Yoshino J.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA

I try not to drink a lot of soda, but I had a little heartburn and really needed to burp. It's cheap, available at most stores, and pairs well with an extra large pizza for one. It hasn't changed like, ever, probably. I'd buy it again if I was really craving a soda I guess.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Gilroy, CA

When I was younger I will admit I never liked Sprite but as I grew I started to enjoy the light weight refreshing carbonation it gives. I allow my son to drink it and it's my husbands number one favorite soda, a staple in my soda purchases. Plus it makes for a great chaser!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC

Great soda. A classic everyone knows and a good mixer for juice. Even flat, it's not terrible. I've been around sprite my entire life. I'm sure you all know the drill. However, competitors have come dangerously close. Not a bad soda and I find myself drinking it a good bit.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il

So refreshing! This is a must-have and our home. It is great for parties or every day. It has great flavor. I love sprite. It is very affordable and I will continue to buy it. I have recommended this too many friends and family. and will continue recommending it to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now