Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
I am a big sprite fan and Sprite lemon lime soda is one of my favorites. I prefer it even more than water. It is my favorite thirst cruncher. The can is very handly and looks attractive. I have one on my desk always :). I will keep buying it always. Highly recommended.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY
sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Sprite is delicious and refreshing on a hot day. I would always want to drink it, but it is not the healthiest. I would recommend this over any other soda if you don't want caffeine in your system. This is a clear drink which means that it also won't stain your teeth.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
This has always been my favorite soft drink. If I get to pick which soda flavor I want, this is always a top choice. I love that it is caffeine free and it is one of the more refreshing flavors in soft drinks. Sprite is a brand of its own and nothing else can compare.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Newburgh, NY
I have tried other lemon lime sodas and they just do not compare to Sprite. Its light, crisp and more natural tasting. Its my favorite go to mixer for cocktails. I use it for my wine spritzers. I also substitute Sprite in place of ginger ale for my party punch recipe.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Refreshing to drink when cold and great at room temperature for upset bellies. My kids always request Sprite when they are sick. I like how convenient it is to find, anywhere from grocery stores to gas stations. I regularly buy this product and will continue to do so.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI
This is a great non-caffeinated beverage that is carbonated but won't keep me up into all hours of the night! Definitely meets and expectations and continues to do so! I prefer sprite over sierra mist personally, I would recommend this! There isn't any caffeine in it!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, WA
Ever since I was a young girl if I didn't feel my best I could always count on Sprite to make me feel refreshed. If I wanted to make a chocolate or Italian soda I knew Sprite would help me out. Even when I was in the mood for a Shirley temple Sprite never let me down!
Diana W.
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD
Sprite has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?