Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Briana G.
Briana G.
Smithfield , Va

A nice refreshing lemon-lime soda that's also caffeine free. Sprite is one of the few sodas I allow my kids to have on occasion at restaurants because it is caffeine free. My husband and I also love a ice cold sprite when we have a sore throats the carbonation really helps.
Reema E.
Reema E.
Evansville, IN

This is by far my favorite soda, its just so refreshing and not too sweet so you can have a whole bottle or can in one sitting. The drinks are very cheap and convenient, so putting them in your purse or backpack allows for easy travels and easily being able to grab for it.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC

Sprite has been my go-to soda lately because it's lighter so it doesn't stain teeth. It's lemony-lime flavor fulfills my sweet tooth and goes great with any meal I eat. Sprite is better than Sierra Mist or other off-brands. In this case, it's best to go with the real deal.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA

The sprite gives a refreshing taste I love their company drinks and everything on the packaging and the candle a nice looking and it's really good play with lemon lime soda taste great and I did meet my expectations I'll deathly guarantee and I'll deathly by the this again
This is a really nice crips lemon lime flavored soda. I love it when I want something refreshing to drink. I actually like their diet as well as the zero versions of this soda. They are just as tasty as the original Sprite lemon lime flavor but without the calories/sugar.
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL

I love Spirite, it taste so good and so fresh. The flavors sprite also gives makes you just wanna keep drinking it and tryng all the new flavors they can com eup with. It one of my favorite carbinate baverages, along with Ginger Ale :) such a good buy, highly recommanded!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD

Classic lemon-lime flavored soda. I like the original the best though, compared to all these generic brands that exist. They just have the right amount of lemon-lime flavor with crisp taste. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet either and I would choose this over sierra mist.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN

I love the taste of sprite! It's so refreshing an I love that it doesn't have caffeine. I work in a restaurant as well an I really like adding fresh lemons an limes to my sprite for a tarte taste an I am addicted. So refreshing and delicious especially when it's ice cold.
ariel b.
ariel b.
Hearne, TX

I love Sprite! It has always been the only thing i can drink during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I always keep it in my house. It also has no caffeine with makes it even better! and my husband loves the cans with the rap lyrics on the. Would recommend to anyone!
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD

love this soda! this is such a great soda to have in your house cause it taste great, it is caffeine free AND you can use it to make drinks! This is the best quality lemon-lime soda to buy all the others have a weird aftertaste. I always buy sprite even with my fast food.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now