Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite soda in the world. I like how it is clear and is the best mixer with any alcohol. It is refreshing and is such a good value for how much it is. I choose Sprite over alternatives because nothing quite compares to Sprite even after so many companies have tried to copy their product.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

Although I am not a huge fan of sprite it is okay. If you like sprite. It is very affordable as well as easy to find. It is not very good compared to other sodas. That is just my opinion. I am a repeat customer despite my indifference. I would recommend it to people who like lemon-lime soda.
maryory c.
maryory c.

La tomo cundo ando de compras, paseando en los centros comerciales, o simplemente las compro para tener varias en mi casa para cuando estoy haciendo limpieza del hogar, estudiando, jugando con los niños al aire libre o bañando a los perros en días calurosos, me encanta su sabor a lima limón.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Horace, ND

So I stopped drinking caffeine about 3 months ago and need a caffeine free soda. I like this because it is still the same price of what I use to drink and it's my favorite out of all the other lemon-lime sodas. If you stop drinking caffeine but still want to drink pop I would recommend this.
Arleen G.
Arleen G.

It's a hot summer day. You open up a can of Lemon-Lime soda, you are greeted by bubbles kissing your face. When you take a sip of this inviting drink, you'll taste a delicious flavor of lemon-lime. You'll end up finishing your drink. You'll be sad it's finished, but satisfied of your choice.
Emily S.
Emily S.

I absolutely love this beverage !!! It is so refreshing and quenches your thirst! It has a good flavor too it that makes you want more ! Its easy to carry because they come in smaller cans so u can take them on the go. I say everyone go out and get you sprite because its so refreshing !!!!!
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Classic oldie but goodie. I love mixing with grape or mountain berry blast powerade (also by coca cola). Would I don't want a soda with a lot of caffeine I've always choose sprite. Its not like you're normal lemon lime soda it's got a nice crisp delicious taste I can drink this all day long
Erin A.
Erin A.

A classic! I love Sprite, and will always love Sprite. Doesn't everyone? I recently had to quit caffeine and diet soda (sob) and it would have been a lot harder for me had Sprite and Canada Dry, my old friends, not been there for me. And lemme tell you, Peach Sprite is a fabulous invention.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern

Me encanta aunque no la tomo muy seguido, tomo pocas bebidas gaseosas pero esta me encanta la consigo en cualquier supermercado A muy buen precio
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, Il

I'm a huge coke fan but you can't always drink the same thing or when the vending machine is out of coke. Sprite is my go to soft drink replacement and it is pretty awesome. Its lighter than my other drinks and i dont feel quite as bad drinking it. The taste is great and the can is pretty!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now