Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Green Bay, WI

My favorite lemon lime soda! It's so crisp and refreshing and it's my favorite to drink in the summertime. It's almost always on sale for a great deal and Sierra Mist doesn't hold a candle to it. I am excited for summer to come around so I can enjoy my favorite summer drink again.
TAYLOR S.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL

THIS IS THE BEST DRINK IN AMERICA I CANNOT TELL YOU ANYTHING THAT LITERALLY PAIRS WITH ANYTHING. i LOVE IT SO MUCH. I AM GOING TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW AND BREAKING EVERY SOCCER MOM IN LINE TO GET IT NOW. BYE . ITS SOOOOOO GOOD OMG. I WISH I COULD GIVE IT MORE THAN 5 STARS. LIKE 12.
Sam a.
Sam a.
Detroit, MI

I love this! Especially when I have a cold or it's that time of month..(TMI I know) but this definitely helps me feel better I remember being sick as a kid and my dad would just bring me a whole box of sprite and I could swear I felt so much better within an hour! Ahhh memories❤️️
Sara C.
Sara C.
Brooklyn, NY

this drinks is amazing that lemon lime flavor adds so much goodness into it the flavor tastes amazing and the gas thats in it makes it even better. this drink is packaging is a classic package its not to crazy. i would totally buy this drink again. this drink is totally recomended
Megan L.
Megan L.

Sprite is delicious and refreshing as far as a can of soda goes. You've got the fizz of soda with a fruity Lemon and Lime flavor integrated. Sprite is incredibly affordable and the packaging is classy, yet eye catching. I find myself often buying Sprite for things like road trips.
Monica T.
Monica T.

Good for a refreshing taste of soda, without the heavy syrupy feeling in your mouth. I like to drink sprite when I go out to eat, but do not want to take in any caffeine. Even the packaging looks refreshing. It's classic for a reason, and I do not see that changing any time soon.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda that doesn't have any caffeine in it. It is great for soothing your upset stomach. I use to prefer sierra mist to sprite but after they changed their product. I know prefer sprite to it. Although sprite seems to have a stronger syrup taste to it.
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC

We love sprite! It is such a fresh taste and it always quenches our thirst! We are really trying to cut down on soda, but every once and a while we can't help but to share a delicious sprite! We will be a repeat customer for life! Sprite tastes much better than other soda brands.
Erin S.
Erin S.

Sprite is a great beverage to drink if you want carbonation but not caffeine, It also offers a good drink to mix with other beverages. Sprite is a good stomach soother when you have an upset tummy or illness. Still stay decent when flat. Also being clear allows for easy clean up.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now