Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Anderson, IN

I really like the original Sprite flavor. it has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. The recipe has never changed and I value the tradition of greatness. The logo and packaging as never changed either so I feel like it has grown up with me, thus why I continue to buy it.
Tiffiny T.
Tiffiny T.
Los Banos, CA

This is my favorite type of lemon lime soda! I've been drinking only clear soda for over a year and a half because dark sodas caused my kidney infection. The taste of Sprite is so crisp and fresh! It is my first choice out of any type of lemon lime soda. I don't care the price!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City , TN

My family and I quit drinking caffeinated drinks, but still want something with carbonation. We decided to try drinking Sprites, and have been ever since! Sprite has an amazing lemon lime flavor, and the perfect amount of carbonation. Its a very refreshing caffeine free drink!
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX

so good when its so cold the best and great for my brother and has wonderful flavor love it good when its hot outside feels great yes my expectations are awesome till this day no room for improvement very nice quality like any other coke yes i would recommend this to a friend.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Columbia, MO

One of my favorite sodas! It's my go-to when I feel like I need something to settle my stomach. I think it is much better than 7-up and Sierra Mist; the flavor seems to be much better. I LOVE Sprite! I would highly recommend the refreshing taste of Sprite to many other people!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX

Sprite is great product. It tastes great and doesn't have caffeine so when I drink it I'm not having a crashing feeling if I only drink one. The flavor is great. Sweet and tangy and isn't expensive. This is my go to soda if and when I drink one. I'm sure you would like it too
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX

I have a hard time not drinking soft drinks. Sprite is the best one for me not to feel guilty. I get my soda fill without all of the calories. It also works wonders when I feel sick. This pretty much makes me feel like a million bucks with any kind of illness I have going on.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

Sprite is the only soda I can drink that doesn't leave me shaking because of the sugar and caffeine content. It also helps with my indigestion and isn't too sweet. I recommend it if you're looking for a soda that isn't as tart as ginger ale, but will still act against nausea.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

Sprite is my go to soda for all my meals and cravings. I love the lemon flavor in it and its so refreshing! A pro of this soda is that it doesn't have the extra sodium and calories as the dark sodas such as pepsi and coca cola do. I would definitely recommend sprite to anyone
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Although it's not my favorite soda to drink I do very much like it. I like that it's caffeine free and I like that it makes me feel better if I drink it when hungover. If there isn't something to drink that I care to have, I will always pick sprite, it's pretty neutral to me.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now