Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
laura w.
laura w.
Oak Creek, WI

This is my favorite non-caffeinated soda. And it's a great mixer with alcohol on the weekends. versatile and reasonably priced
daibelys g.
daibelys g.

This is my plan B soda lol I love this soda and you can really taste the lime. I buy these alot and they also have sale alot.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami

excellent, it is economical and great lemon flavor. The best gas of all, I recommend everyone to try it, they will not regret
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX

I don't drink a lot of sofa, but when I do, I reach for a sprite. It's great to mix with juices for an easy punch recipe too!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL

Sprite is a staple in our house. Very refreshing when it's warm out. Also used as a mixer when we have friends & family over.
Beck S.
Beck S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

A very refreshing soda. Great alone or as a drink mixer. I also use it to settle my kids stomach when she isn't feeling well.
Lindsey w.
Lindsey w.
Walkertown, NC

My favorite soda. Love the taste. Love that it is caffeine free also. Would recommend this to anyone only soda I drink daily.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ

Sprite has to be one of may favorite sodas. I love the refreshing taste. And it's really good when you have an upset stomach.
MARIA L L.
MARIA L L.
MONROEVILLE, PA

Great flavor. Second popular drink at the gatherings we host. Packaging is nice. First time drinking this Ans. Became hooked.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now