Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Haltom City, TX
I love the bubbly sensation you get when you're drinking this and it really does have that lemon lime taste to it!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maywood, CA
Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pinckney, MI
This is my go to no caffinated soda. I like the flavor and normally purchase, I find it not as sweet as the others
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun City, CA
One of my favorite drinks. This soda is usually on sale and a great value. I don't mind the kids having this soda.
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Who does not love Sprite? I love it because even though is a Soda I feel that is the must "healthy" one out there.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Refreshing taste. This beverage is good for parties and any occasion where you are looking for a refreshing drink.
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
love sprite i love the taste of it and when i am sick it helps me out alot and i highly and strongly recommend it.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Shawndreka W.
Shawndreka W.
It has a nice and refreshing taste and even though I am not a heavy soda pop drinker, this is definitely my go to!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This soda has a Limey taste to it so if you like a Limey bubbly soda taste I recommend you to buy this can of soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?