BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Jhoana T.
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA
These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Asmah Z.
Asmah Z.
Although I'm ride or die a fan of Coke, Sprite is a sweet vacation. And it has no caffeine so that can be a plus.
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
This is my households go-to soda! Its the only soda we buy. I love it and we probably drink more than we should ūüėā
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA
I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL
Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Hope H.
Hope H.
I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida
I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Sely D.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Porche H.
Porche H.
Charlotte , NC
Love Sprite! It's refreshing and crisp. Love it ice cold or mixed with sherbet for a refreshing float type drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?