Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Judith V.
Judith V.

This soda is very carbonated which is a good thing because it doesnt go flat as fast as other sodas do. The taste is refreshing.
Arelys M.
Arelys M.
Gretna, LA

Sprite is forever my favorite soda Anna try different flavored Sprite I like the lemon lime one better which is the original one
danielle J.
danielle J.

I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Jill B.
Jill B.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

This is wonderful treat when you want something cold and sweet. It is also great when you need something to settle your stomach.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH

Pretty good flavor. Nothing to really complain about, honestly. If you like lemon-lime drinks, you will probably like this soda.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

9 year old loves her Sprite. Always nice to keep on hand for the holidays because it makes this so well with alcoholic beverages
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Orange, CA

This is great I like to make Popsicle out of this.
1. Pour Sprite or 7 up on a cup
2. Add gummy bear or worms
3. Freeze
4. Enjoy
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Sena C.
Sena C.

Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Tal A.
Tal A.

This really is my favorite soda ever since I was a kid I remember I would love drinking Sprite with a slice of pizza great combo
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?