Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Montgomery, TX

It helps a lot when I get sick it help me feel better and it so amazing and it helps so much and I just love it even if it is just soda
Adoro. mesmo não sendo o meu refrigerante favorito. Mas adoro sprite. Principalmente quando misturado a bebida alcoolica, super combina
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Sprint is so good and freshing. I love to drink sprint with ice I also use sprint for mixed drinks. Sprite is my favorite kind of soda.
Anika B.
Anika B.

Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque , NM

This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.

This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY

My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI

My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now