Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Delia T.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX

I buy this one because of friend they came over and that is what they drink but I guess they are good because they only eat with them
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI

Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Hayden E.
Hayden E.
Niagara Falls

One of my favourite pops! Really nice flavour that flows down your throat. I like to mix this with other drinks as well. Great value.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA

It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lutz, FL

Can't go wrong with a Sprite. It settles upset stomachs, and acts as a chilly refresher on any day. Sweet and sharp, Sprite is bomb.
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA

crisp, refreshing and my favorite lemon/lime soda but only drink it in special occasions; great flavor and less guilt than diet coke
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS

Sprite is always to go to drink for me it's not a dark drink that make your stomach hurt it helps with stomach aches and sometimes .
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN

Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now