BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kayla b.
my favorite drink , quenches my thirst and gives me energy and is very very very tasty. nice packaging and logos
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Angeline R.
Sparta, NJ
I'm not supposed to drink soda for health reasons but when I do I drink Sprite I love the crisp lemon lime taste
Miriam V.
Painesville
Sprite is one of my go-to drinks. It has a nice taste and it doesn't go flat as fast as other carbonated drinks.
Jasmin L.
Caledonia, MS
I love drinking sprite because I know it's like really cold and when it's really cold it feels good on my throat
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I'm not a big fan of soda, but I love how crisp this soda tastes. It's been a household favorite at our parties.
Krystal C.
When I'm sick I would drink this. It pretty good I like it. But sometimes it tastes better when it's really flat
Joanna C.
Another one of my favorite drinks , I love drinking this every time I eat wings it's just the perfect combination
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
So refreshing actually. I drink it more then any other soda. I think it could use a more lemon lime taste though
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX
again this is the perfect soda drink for a dinner or just on the go.! And it's great when your not feeling great
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?