Add a Photo

Photos (80)
nicole v.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX

I love how great Sprite tastes! It's not too overwhelming. Just right and refreshing! It's one of my all time favorite drinks.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Annville, PA

Great lemon lime flavor my kids love this non caffeine drink. I'm pretty much addicted to this it's one of my favorite drinks.
dawn l.
dawn l.

Still love the test even now all grown up and just has the right taste crisp clean taste also good when your not feeling well.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I love sprite i mean who doesn't? Its one of those beverages that actually tastes refrshing so its perfect for the summer time!
Jhoanna C.
Jhoanna C.
Los Angeles, CA

like the citrus taste this soda has. not a fan of black soda so usually always resort to drinking this soda instead of others.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
College Park, MD

My favorite soda because it has the refreshing thirst quenching taste that a Pepsi cannot deliver. On a hot day, think Sprite!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Boone, NC

I love Sprite! It's perfect for mixed drinks. It is definitely better than Sierra Mist. I always have it stocked in the house.
Erica S.
Erica S.

We keep this in the house jist in case someone has an upset stomach plus its a good drink as its not to dark for kids to drink
Angel R.
Angel R.

Fav as well my most craved soda while being pregnant this time and i absolutely love it!! I'm drinking a sprite as i write this
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND

Sprite is amazing! It helps upset stomachs and even though there is no caffeine...it wakes me up with the perfect carbonation.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now