Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Djamila C.
Djamila C.

I like this it's so nice but it just tastes like lemonade and I like sprite its my favourite lemonade type after like stores own diet
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

It has been one of my favorite drinks for a long time and I don't think it's that bad for a choice cause it's not as sugary as others
Carley H.
Carley H.
Millington, MI

Sprite is an all time classic that is one of my absolute favorites. I will always go for this choice if i dont know what else to use.
Hayden E.
Hayden E.
Niagara Falls

One of my favourite pops! Really nice flavour that flows down your throat. I like to mix this with other drinks as well. Great value.
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA

I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA

It doesn't get better than good old Sprite. Sometimes I just get those cravings and I always feel it fulfilled when I drink a Sprite.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

This is a classic drink and perfect for times when you don't reallllllly want want soda but you still want some kind of bubbly drink.
sara T.
sara T.
Reston, VA

It is my favorite lemon and lime soda. It has a the perfect amount of carbon so you can still taste the flavor. It is affordable too.
Karla Q.
Karla Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

For me the best drink, I love it because it refreshes you in the moments of high temperatures, I love to always take it at every meal
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA

crisp, refreshing and my favorite lemon/lime soda but only drink it in special occasions; great flavor and less guilt than diet coke
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now