BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
Lemon lime soda that is used in about anything! If you haven't tried it yet then do it! Its sweet and sometimes help my stomach when I'm feeling a little nauseous. Its better than the generic lemon lime sod so what you waiting for?
Kimberly C.
I just feel that spray is that the street to drink when there's a barbecue because I feel like it's not too bubbly and like it doesn't upset your stomach I don't know I just like the flavor
James B.
Superior, WI
Love sprite so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 2 on my list of favorite sodas 1 being mtn dew. 12 packs are the cheapest way to buy them as well if anyone was wondering.
Marissa L.
Modesto, CA
Bubbly and sweet! Perfect date for lunch or great for upset stomach! I love sprite! It is also really good to mix half sprite with equal parts lemonade (pink or yellow).
Sadiann J.
This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Sprite used to be my favorite Aida before I feel in love with Mountain Dew. It is still one of my go to drinks when my stomach is upset and it always provides a good burp.
Erika R.
Antelope, CA
I love this soda. with some cold I've it's great and relaxing. the flavor is amazing. the packaging is great. no complaints with it. I don't think there should be any improvements. I would totally recommend this soda to others.
kenia m.
I love this tin feel super cold open it a shot It is super refreshing I really quenches thirst is cooled as it is easy to type you can also be mixed with some rum like in my country it costs about a dollar so it's not expensive I recommend them to you like it is not bad
Antonio M.
I Like This Drink. Mostly When Its Cold. I Like The Flavor That It Has. It Refreshes Your Mouth And Has A Great Taste. I Would Recommend This In A Hot Day Or Some Party.
Sonya K.
Sprite is such a great refreshing drink (even if it isn't the healthiest option on the market). Such a great thirst quencher that I can't quite seem to give it up though!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?