BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun City, CA
One of my favorite drinks. This soda is usually on sale and a great value. I don't mind the kids having this soda.
Keira J.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE
I don't drink pop often but when I do this is one of them I drink. I love to drink this if I have a upset stomach.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pinckney, MI
This is my go to no caffinated soda. I like the flavor and normally purchase, I find it not as sweet as the others
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
I always give my kids sprite instead of drinks with caffeine. They love the taste and its mich healthier for them.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This soda has a Limey taste to it so if you like a Limey bubbly soda taste I recommend you to buy this can of soda
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Florida
Diré lo mismo que con la coca cola ... Buen sabor buen precio buena presentación ... Es muy refrescante y adictivo
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
New Baltimore, MI
Very satisfying and the perfect drink for parties or during the summer. It's light and tastes absolutely fantastic
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Christine c.
Christine c.
Apopka, FL
Love sprite lemon lime. Plus its caffeine free so my children ALWAYS drink this. I can't keep enough in the house
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?