Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY

Aun esq muy dulce y no es muy sano su sabor el mucjo mejor q una coca negra definitivo es un buen producto para el consumo humano
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.

para la salidas a las playas es una de la mejores opciones ya que se mantiene bien frio durante el dia y claro el sabor es bueno.
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Toronto

Original sprite is still the best. If I drink pop when I'm out somewhere, this is my usual go to drink. Goes well with everything
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown, Wv

Who doesn't love sprite? Its such a great sods when you're feeling ill because it really calms the stomach. Tastes so refreshing.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Calgary, Alberta, AB

Classic go to for a fizzy drink without the caffeine and less sugar than a cola. Individual sizing in a can and easy to Transport
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

When I was pregnant I used to drink this spirit .I like the taste .love it . If we are having party at home we use to buy a lot .
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clarenville

I drink this at least a couple times week! It has amazing flavor and has no caffeine which is great for drinking in the evenings.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lino Lakes, MN

This soda is my go to when I'm out to eat. It's so delicious, but I can't drink it all the time because it is just too addicting
Lay R.
Lay R.
New Iberia, LA

Sprite is my all time favorite soda. Not too strong and the lemon lime sets it off just right! Best part is, it's caffeine free!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Sprite! It's not only good for when you're sick but it also doesn't have a lot of caffeine and sugar like other sodas do.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now