Add a Photo

Photos (83)
maria a g.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

This gas is very rich and is perfect for summer quenches thirst and do not contain dyes many say is the healthiest
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maywood, CA
Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Keira J.
Keira J.
Omaha, NE
I don't drink pop often but when I do this is one of them I drink. I love to drink this if I have a upset stomach.
Cassity T.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
YUM. Best soda and not as bad for you as coke so thats nice. Very yummy as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Balch springs, Tx
I drink this constantly!i keep it in the house 24/7)it helps soothe my stomach and taste great cold and refreshing
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
I always give my kids sprite instead of drinks with caffeine. They love the taste and its mich healthier for them.
Jenna U.
Jenna U.
Sprite is one of my go-to drinks! It's refreshing and frizzy. Comes in nice packaging. Affordable and great value.
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
I like that there isn't any dye in this soda. Its got a great refreshing taste and i mix it with wine sometimes too
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?