Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

I love lemon lime! This is great on a hot summers day and just so refreshing! If you like any lemon lime drink you will love this
Damian L.
Damian L.

Fast and ideal option to cool off . In any season. I always carry a can in the compartment of my car, always on hand to be tasted
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Clarenville

I drink this at least a couple times week! It has amazing flavor and has no caffeine which is great for drinking in the evenings.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

When wanting something lighter on the belly this is a go to for me and the kids this doesn't give me the burps like others do lol
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA

Refreshing and good Limey flavor. Taste great on a hot sunny day with some ice cubes in a glass cup.
Gotta love me some Sprite 👌🏼
Britny G.
Britny G.

The flavor is great, it is one of my favorite drinks. To add more flavor I sometimes put cherry juice in it, which is really good
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY

Aun esq muy dulce y no es muy sano su sabor el mucjo mejor q una coca negra definitivo es un buen producto para el consumo humano
Kam R.
Kam R.
Cleveland, GA

I love sprite. Its the only thing i drink besides Naked juice and water. Its always so refreshing and taste great. I love sprite!
Sandhya J.
Sandhya J.
Australia

When I was pregnant I used to drink this spirit .I like the taste .love it . If we are having party at home we use to buy a lot .
Erisenia s.
Erisenia s.

para la salidas a las playas es una de la mejores opciones ya que se mantiene bien frio durante el dia y claro el sabor es bueno.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now