Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

Much better than knock offs, but I've never been a huge fan of sprite. The carbonation just seems to wear off faster than other sodas.
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.
Bogotá

Es una opcion d ebebida gaseosa suave, sin colorantes, con un sabor perfecto para quitar la sed, de facil acceso en cuanto a su precio
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Tucuman

my favorite soft drink excellent flavor I like when it's cold and ice .... reminds me SUMMER BEACH AND SEA my typical drink for summer
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL

este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Roberta H.
Roberta H.

Love sprite ithe has such a refreshing taste when you take a drink. My favorite drink by far. It's good on a hot day to cool you down.
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.

I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.

A favorite. The kids prefer this over 7up though I really can't tell a difference. My kids ask for this specially if they have a fever
Abigayle S.
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY

My favorite classic Lemon Lime soda! Always refreshing, and never dissapoints. I pick it up on my way home from work almost every day.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.

Love the lemon lime taste of sprite. Affordable and usually easy to find at any store. Recommend to those who do not like dark drinks!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL

We usually keep a 12 pack around the house somewhere. Don't drink it all the time, but nice to have on hand in case of a stomach ache!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now