Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.

I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Monserrat M.
Monserrat M.
Sun Valley, NV

I enjoy drink this and many other sodas each day, it's an addiction. I just love the flavor each one especially this one and Coca Cola
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA

I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Eliza B.
Eliza B.

Hands down my favourite soda, you can never go wrong with a lemon lime sprite. It tastes like real citrus and is an affordable drink.
I really don't like Sprite I don't mind drinking it but is just something I wouldnt drink. I don't like lemon flavor. repeat consumer
Breanna C.
Breanna C.

This soda is sooo good and refreshing. I prefer this over 7up because it taste way better. I like how its not strong to drink as well
Ailiz N.
Ailiz N.
Garden Grove, CA

I love Sprite more than 7up! I don't get how people can say that it's the same thing. Sprite will always me one of my favorite sodas.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
San Cristóbal de las casas

Es una bebida súper refrescante me encanta porque tiene un sabor inigualable y es súper rico, es básico que consuma sprite en mi vida
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now