Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC

Above a coke, Sprite is my go-to. Taste great and the price as always is affordable. Nothing much I can say about a classic soda.
Kae G.
Kae G.
Stickney, IL

i only occasionally drink them but this is one of my favorite sodas. i'll usually buy them when we're having cookouts and parties
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

Super refreshing. It is not too sweet and not too sour. It's great when you want something carbonated but not something too rich.
Wiktoria J.
Wiktoria J.
Årnes

This used to be my favorite soda, don't get me wrong I still love it-because of the citric taste! But I'm more of a pepsi max fan
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood , Ny

Aun esq muy dulce y no es muy sano su sabor el mucjo mejor q una coca negra definitivo es un buen producto para el consumo humano
Kam R.
Kam R.
Cleveland, GA

I love sprite. Its the only thing i drink besides Naked juice and water. Its always so refreshing and taste great. I love sprite!
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Refreshing. Light taste. Goes flat too quickly thou. Great taste. Bubbly. Love the fact is not caffinated. Flavorful. Taste great
Madison M.
Madison M.
Morgantown, WV

Who doesn't love sprite? Its such a great sods when you're feeling ill because it really calms the stomach. Tastes so refreshing.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I DON'T DRINK MANY SOFT DRINKS BUT WHEN I DO IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SPRITE! IT IS SO REFRESHING AND THIRST QUENCHING!
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

I love sprite I love the frizz, I like to freeze it, and it like the price sometimes when on sale at Kroger 4 (6) pack for 10.00
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now