BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
Diana G.
Diana G.
Bethlehem, GA
I drink this when I'm not feeling well and helps out most of the time the taste it just perf and not over powering
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
I love this especially when I'm feeling nauseous. I'm on a chemo medication right now and this helps when I'm sick
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
New Baltimore, MI
Very satisfying and the perfect drink for parties or during the summer. It's light and tastes absolutely fantastic
Cassity T.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
YUM. Best soda and not as bad for you as coke so thats nice. Very yummy as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well
Kathleen  D.
Kathleen D.
Malden, MA
Only soda I drink. It light and refreshing with zero caffeine. Great with alcohol, alone , or in a Shirley temple!
Linda B.
Linda B.
My favorite soda! Has just the right balance of lemon and lime to make for a delicious drink alone or with a meal.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
A very sweet soda at times this drink can be very strong but whenever i was sick it was a great help with my belly
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Maywood, CA
Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?