Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
Sprite is the best summer drink ever! it qinches your thirst without dehydrating you and has a great awesome taste.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA
I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Cool, crisp, refreshing. my favorite option for when I want a soda, but I don't want something dark or caffeinated.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
A very light soda I usually use to ease an upset stomach. Also good and refreshing af other time and caffeine free.
Madison
Madison
Berea, KY
Sprite is good for you when your stomach is upset or your feeling under the weather, or if you just want some soda
Julian A.
Julian A.
Boise, ID
if you want a citrus drink sprite is the best. its always been the reliable and tasty choice, very crisp and tasty
caitlin m.
caitlin m.
I've drank sprite my whole life! It's the most refreshing soda. And it makes me feel so much better when I'm sick!
Linda B.
Linda B.
My favorite soda! Has just the right balance of lemon and lime to make for a delicious drink alone or with a meal.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun City, CA
One of my favorite drinks. This soda is usually on sale and a great value. I don't mind the kids having this soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?