Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Marlee W.
Marlee W.
Saint Louis, MO

I love it. It is my absolute favorite soda. I really love the carbonation. My mom, dad, brother, grandma, and grandpa think otherwise.
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI

A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL

este refresco es para mi uno de mis favoritos, su sabor me encanta y creo que soy adicta a el jaja.. me encanta a la hora del almuerzo
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH

Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
Hannibal

I really love sprite. It's basically my most favorite soda by far. If you want a somewhat sweet, carbonated drink you should try this!
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I always drink Sprite when I do drink soda. I sometimes need the carbonation and Sprite is usually my go to beverage for some bubbles.
Evelyn N.
Evelyn N.

I have no favorite kind of soda but for a soft taste I like sprite. Where I come from they also use it when you have an upset stomach.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI

I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I love lemon lime spree I felt like it has a great taste to it and fizz with lemon is really good me and my bf drink this all the time
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA

I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now