BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.
Miami, Florida
I like this beverage, is refreshing and have a nice flavor. Is not expensive, and have a nice size. I recommend it.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
love sprite i love the taste of it and when i am sick it helps me out alot and i highly and strongly recommend it.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Bethlehem, GA
I drink this when I'm not feeling well and helps out most of the time the taste it just perf and not over powering
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This soda has a Limey taste to it so if you like a Limey bubbly soda taste I recommend you to buy this can of soda
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pinckney, MI
This is my go to no caffinated soda. I like the flavor and normally purchase, I find it not as sweet as the others
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Refreshing taste. This beverage is good for parties and any occasion where you are looking for a refreshing drink.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Yuba City, CA
This soda is a classic option. It has a crisp flavor and you can't go wrong with it, it isn't too expensive either
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?