Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. It's always crisp and refreshing. I cannot say enough good things.
Brooklyn E.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL
This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great to keep in the fridge when I want a soda but not caffeine, plus my kids can sip it and they make great mixers
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI
This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?