Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Kristy B.
Kristy B.

It's so refreshing. I love opening a can of Sprite it makes me smile. It's a great soda it's caffeine free. You can't beat that
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY

It's good soda , a soda you can never get tired of if you drink it too much. I always drink sprite at McDonald's or burger kind
Jenice T.
Jenice T.

My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC

When ever my son gets a cold i always give him sprite just because its made with limon. And it works good the cold last shorter
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA

A good go to drink when you are wanting something other than a dark soda.The lemon lime taste is good,and an all time favorite.
Jatnna C.
Jatnna C.

I never get tired of Sprite. Since I was a kid, I like this product very much. In the hot weathers, grabbing a cold Sprite can.
Aydeli C.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX

One of my Ukraine favorites and go to's! Refreshes the body and has a lemon flavor aftertaste! It's said to even help when sick
Kim B.
Kim B.

I am not much of a soda drinker but if I am in the mood for something that really quenches my thirst it is this guy right here.
Marie C.
Marie C.
makati

I like this! It's not that sweet or hard like coke. Yeahh it's good i love ut. I always. Repeat consumer. I always drink this.
Desaray C.
Desaray C.

great go to soda for everything. Sprite is a good thing to have a parties and even on a casual day because of the no caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now