Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Cheray P.
Cheray P.
Churchton, MD

Being pregnant currently, I don't like to drink a lot of caffeine, but I still crave the carbonation, so Sprite is perfect for me!
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
St. Francisville, LA

Sprite is my go to when I want something besides water. It is great because it isn't caffeinated. Also good for an uneasy stomach.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukee, WI

Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chula Vista, CA

I love sprite, very good flavor and not a dark soda so it's even better. I want to try the other flavors they are coming out with
Britny G.
Britny G.

The flavor is great, it is one of my favorite drinks. To add more flavor I sometimes put cherry juice in it, which is really good
Kassidy V.
Kassidy V.
Dickinson

This soda is lightly carbonated and has a sweet light lemon lime taste. Works great to make punch with or just to mix with juice.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood , Ny

Aun esq muy dulce y no es muy sano su sabor el mucjo mejor q una coca negra definitivo es un buen producto para el consumo humano
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
louisville

Been a sprite lover for many years. I drink tons of water but sometimes just need something different. Love that it's no caffeine
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now