BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel R.
My favorite non-caffeine soda!!! It always has been and always will be. I love the taste of the lemon-lime crisp.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
This is my households go-to soda! Its the only soda we buy. I love it and we probably drink more than we should ūüėā
Heather R.
I love the taste of Sprite. The lemon lime flavor of the soda is very refreshing and really quenches your thirst.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX
Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Elizabeth M.
Siler City, NC
I work at a McDonald's and I offen find myself having Sprite during my break or any time it isn't busy. Love it.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA
I love sprite so much! It's such a refreshing drink that I always keep on hand! I would definitely recommend it!
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I try not drink a lot of soda, but when I do want one, I usually opt for a Sprite. Crisp and sweet. It's perfect
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?