Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA
I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Cool, crisp, refreshing. my favorite option for when I want a soda, but I don't want something dark or caffeinated.
Laura C.
Laura C.
This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Linda B.
Linda B.
My favorite soda! Has just the right balance of lemon and lime to make for a delicious drink alone or with a meal.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Maywood, CA
Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
Julian A.
Julian A.
Boise, ID
if you want a citrus drink sprite is the best. its always been the reliable and tasty choice, very crisp and tasty
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?