Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Coraima C.
Coraima C.
This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Laura C.
Laura C.
This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. It's always crisp and refreshing. I cannot say enough good things.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
Sprite is the best summer drink ever! it qinches your thirst without dehydrating you and has a great awesome taste.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI
This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Of the soda drinks I purchase, I reach for this one more often. A nice, sweet, crisp lime drink is what you'll get.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?