BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Celestina M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is my favorite carbonated drink. Not only do I drink it when I go out to eat at restaurants, I love drinking a sprite when I have an upset stomach or don't feel well.
Lidia N.
Usually I only drink this when I'm sick or when I need to burp. I have cut off most carbonated drink from my diet, but Sprite is something I usually drink. It's really good.
Sara H.
My second favorite soda! I absolutely love this soda because it is not too strong and not to carbonated in my opinion. I mean it is highly carbonated, but to me, it's not too strong like the others
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
I have recently stopped drinking caffeinated sodas and so Sprite is the perfect go to when I need a refreshing drink that isn't water. The taste isn't overbearing or sugary
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
Great lemon lime flavored beverage also great when u want a carbonated beverage but don't want all the calories, so I don't mind my children having a glass here and there!
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite soda! Great flavor and this was the only thing I could drink besides water when I was pregnant. Took my nauseous feelings away and it's just tasty! Love sprite!
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, AR
Been drinking Sprite since I was a kid. Love that it's clear no color or dyes. And it's so refreshing and crisp. Love to drink it when I don't feel well. Or love to add a bit of juice to it as well.
Megan N.
Cape Coral, FL
My favorite soda. Refreshing and doesn't leave you feel like you just drank syrup mixed with water. I would also say that it is almost healthier than the other coca-cola products.
kaitlyn o.
Sprite is the best. i had severe morning sickness during my first trimester with my son. i swear i lived off of sprite. the flavor is great. it always tastes nice and crisp. this is my favorite soda
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?