Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Guilmary C.
Guilmary C.

Undoubtedly the best of the Coca -Cola , I love the lemony , refreshing taste , and how accessible it is your purchase. Delighted with this product 100%
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta , Ga

My favorite mixer when having a cocktail or mailing one for a party. It pairs well with my favorite vodkas and whiskers without overpowering the flavor.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Waterloo, IA

Favorite soda of all time! Idk what I do without this soda!!! I use it when I am sick or at the restaurant. No 7up or sierra mist... Definitely sprite!!
Nelvane O.
Nelvane O.

Muito boa, Soda de Limão, momentos perfeitos juntos a ela, e ainda é portatio da pra levar em qualquer lugar. Desce melhor ainda quando se esta gelada.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is one of my favorite soft drinks. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. I have been drinking sprite since High School and I still love it.
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR

THis is my go to everytime I'm at a restaurant and it's the perfect one to drink when your throat needs a carbonated soda to break through the coating!
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ

I'm rating this product five stars because I like to drink it on occasion and I can allow the kids to have it occasionally because there's no caffeine.
Mark O.
Mark O.
Sterling , VA

Taste good. Very yummy. Price is great. Packaging is good. Meet my expectations. Can't go wrong with this. Everyone loves it. Good for party. Very nice
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Kettering, OH

Usually reach for this when I'm not feeling so great and it does it's job. Also will go for this product when I want the pop feel without the caffeine.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA

If I'm gonna have a lemon-lime soda this is my first choice over 7up or mmm oh forgot the name of the other biggest brand - anyway I like this one best
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now