BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
FAVORITE DRINK EVER! Tastes so good I drink it all the time!! My family loves it and we always have it in our house
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite sodas of all time! I love the way it tastes its so tangy and refreshing. Its a great value also.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY
love sprite i love the taste of it and when i am sick it helps me out alot and i highly and strongly recommend it.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Haltom City, TX
I love the bubbly sensation you get when you're drinking this and it really does have that lemon lime taste to it!
Madison
Madison
Berea, KY
Sprite is good for you when your stomach is upset or your feeling under the weather, or if you just want some soda
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pinckney, MI
This is my go to no caffinated soda. I like the flavor and normally purchase, I find it not as sweet as the others
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I like this type of soda . It has a great taste . Very affordable. When I need a refreshing drink this is my go to
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?