Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kira H.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
A very light soda I usually use to ease an upset stomach. Also good and refreshing af other time and caffeine free.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great to keep in the fridge when I want a soda but not caffeine, plus my kids can sip it and they make great mixers
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Coraima C.
Coraima C.
This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Laura C.
Laura C.
This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
Sprite is the best summer drink ever! it qinches your thirst without dehydrating you and has a great awesome taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?