Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
West Sacramento, CA

Very good especially after a fast food mean with the family. I love how I can drink it and it feels good that its not such a dark soda.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Mandan, ND

This is a go to for me when I have an upset stomach. It tastes great and goes down good. Also has a great taste on any day of the week.
Holly S.
Holly S.

I'll drink sprite or 7up when I have a stomach bug or something. Other than that I really don't drink it. It helps with my belly though
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Beloit, WI

Love this soda although we don't buy it very often. Will usually buy when one of us has a stomache bug, it helps settle the queasiness.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Caroline T.
Caroline T.

Maravilhosa .
Não vivo sem, é uma mistura de prazer e satisfação. Não tem comparação com os outros, chega até ser relaxante de tao bom.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA

I prefer to drink sprite over any other sodas because it doesn't give me that nasty feeling on my teeth. Plus, I really love the flavor
Ely R.
Ely R.

a veces me gusta salir de la rutina y tomarme una de estas amo la soda de limon me gusta su sabor y esa sensacion refrescante que te da
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Longview, TX

My favorite carbonated beverage. When craving something carbonated, there's no question as to which soda I will pick. This is the best!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

The original flavor of sprite is a lemon lime flavor, it can be a bit burning to the throat but it has a similar taste to mountain dew.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now