Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Modesto, CA

This is the most refreshing soda its my go to soda it has lots of benefits other than taste its also grate when u have a tummy ache our need a lil mixer for your drink
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

Favorite Soda of All time. I drink it day and night and could not live with out it. ITs the perfects balance between lemon and lime and you can never go wrong with it.
Winter D.
Winter D.
Colo, IA

Our family loves Sprite! It's a fresh and crisp drink that can also help an upset stomach. It also can be a given as a treat to your kiddos because it's caffeine free!
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Jonesboro, GA

One of the best sodas out there. The lemon lime taste is perfect and extremely refreshing during the summer time. The taste is unique and there isn't anything like it.
Katherin D.
Katherin D.

its taste is exquisite and the price much I love, we eat with family, friends, etc.its flavor we love everyone and especially the grandparents who are not black drinks
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

Sprite is a refreshing lemon lime soda that can be mixed with many different things to make a very refreshing drink or to just drink alone I always keep sprite with me
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this soda... It's soooo amazing... I love to drink this soda when I feel like my stomach is bathing me.. It also helped when I was nauseous during my pregnancy.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , Pa

Sprite is an amazing light soda .. I always have Sprite in my fridge . I highly recommend if your not much of a soda drinker but you still want that carbonated drink .
Lille K.
Lille K.
Lauro de Freitas - BA- BR

A Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda é uma das preferidas da minha sogra e eu passei a gostar também, rsrs, seu sabor cítrico do limão deixa qualquer dia de calor mas refrescante.
Ayesha C.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX

So fresh and crisp! Love this even more in the can, I feel like it really preserves the flavor. Goes well with food, great when you're sick. It's the obly soda I like!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now