Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL

For a caffeine free drink (im a caffeine junkie) its really great. I definitely prefer it over 7up or the other lemon lime drinks.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich

When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.
East Chicago, IN

Love it goes well with everything. I use this is in things that i cook. Its great when you have gas and when your stomach is upset
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ

Keep found to sprite for every party or no party! We make mojitos with sprite . My son loves this he doesn't drink any other soda.
mj J.
mj J.

Sprite i love the taste of the lemon lime of the drink goes well with fast food or food you make at home, all time favorite drink.
Ellie N.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI

Sprite was my first ever soda and have since been drinking it as my choice soda. It is a crisp and clean soda that isint too soft!
A C.
A C.

The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Prairieville , La

My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
June R.
June R.
Dallas, TX

I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink Affordable soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?