BY SPRITE #7 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Of the soda drinks I purchase, I reach for this one more often. A nice, sweet, crisp lime drink is what you'll get.
Laura C.
Laura C.
This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Aysia G.
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
Sprite will always be the classic go todosa. Nice refreshing lemon lime taste. Perfect with any meal and on the go!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI
This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.
I like this beverage, is refreshing and have a nice flavor. Is not expensive, and have a nice size. I recommend it.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?