Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Sprite is a great refreshing soda choice. Doesn't leave you feeling bogged down or heavy. It's crisp and refreshing. The problem, is it is so good, I drink it too fast.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA

i am a lemon lime type of person i really enjoy the crisp refreshing taste of sprite i great for those hot sunny days. my husband enjoys them for lunch.great for partys
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Alpharetta, GA

Love sprite! taste best super cold and very refreshing with a lemony lime taste. I do not drink it daily cause of the carbonation but i do enjoy one a few times a week.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN

I mean who doesn't like sprite? This is my life savor when I am sick. But I love it because it is caffeine free so I can drink it instead of coke or anything like that.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love sprite, I have been drinking sprite sence I can remeber it has thins lime taste with this zing and it make my mouth water and leaving my taste buds wanting more.
Marisol U.
Marisol U.
Chaparral, NM

I like the taste of this soda. I had a point where this was the only soda I drank. It has a good taste and it has a good smell as well. I think this soda is affordable.
Janie G.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX

Sprite always plays a good role in my family it has a light lemon flavor and when we don't feel too good from our tummy we drink Sprite cold or with ice and it helps us
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Murray, KY

I have never tried any other other flavors of sprite out there. I am very partial to the original and will drink this religious when I'm sick or beginning to get sick.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Nashville, GA

Sprite is a good light refreshing soda although it goes flat way to fast for me. Then it taste overly sweet and just not good. But besides that a good thirst quencher.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Houston

spring lemon-lime soda is amazing specially cold during the summer or at a picnic it's a good drink that the whole family can enjoy !and won't get tired of drinking it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now