Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY

I'm not a big sprite person but when I drink one I really like the way May taste buds go nuts because of they lemon lime taste.
Jatnna C.
Jatnna C.

I never get tired of Sprite. Since I was a kid, I like this product very much. In the hot weathers, grabbing a cold Sprite can.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Melissa c.
Melissa c.

Have a great flavor and no color dyes which is also great. And no caffeine which is a major plus for when you don't need energy
Christina B.
Christina B.
Katy, TX

Always have some Sprite on hand for the kids. I don't have to worry about caffeine and it's good when they have upset stomachs.
kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc

how can you not enjoy a sprite? its light and fizzy oerfect for when you dont feel well or just need something other than water
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ

A classic American soda! Sprite is always consistent and affordable. Sprite has a ton of flavor compared to alternative drinks.
Jenice T.
Jenice T.

My all time favorite soda! The smell and flavor are awesome. I could drink it all day long. But hey, I have to drink water too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now