Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I used to be obsessed over this drink. I would drink it almost every minute of every day. It's nice and refreshing.
Aysia G.
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
Sprite will always be the classic go todosa. Nice refreshing lemon lime taste. Perfect with any meal and on the go!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Coraima C.
Coraima C.
This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl
Sprite is the best summer drink ever! it qinches your thirst without dehydrating you and has a great awesome taste.
Gleisys R.
Gleisys R.
Miami, Florida
I like this beverage, is refreshing and have a nice flavor. Is not expensive, and have a nice size. I recommend it.
Laura C.
Laura C.
This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?