BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use to drink sprite all the time but then recently I became a coke lover it has a better taste than sprite does
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
Katia S.
Kerman, CA
I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Lime taste but refreshing and natural. Inexpensive . Never taste flat and has a perfect taste to a hot summer day
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
I have to watch my caffeine intake. Ii love a classic Sprite. It's definitely the best lemon lime soda out there.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Anytime I'm sick I drink this and feel a lot better. It's got good taste and is the best of any lemon-lime Sodas.
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
If my mom didn't drink these, I wouldn't but since she does, I can't help myself. They're actually very delicious
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
I love Sprite!!!! It is SOOOO refreshing and dos not have artificial color so it's not that harmful to your body.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?