BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Kira H.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
A very light soda I usually use to ease an upset stomach. Also good and refreshing af other time and caffeine free.
Brooklyn E.
Brooklyn E.
Sanford, FL
This drink is my #1 fav! Every time we go out to eat I order a sprite my favorite drink next to strawberry lemonade
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Aysia G.
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
Sprite will always be the classic go todosa. Nice refreshing lemon lime taste. Perfect with any meal and on the go!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Great to keep in the fridge when I want a soda but not caffeine, plus my kids can sip it and they make great mixers
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Luz Maria M.
Luz Maria M.
Livonia, MI
This soda tastes good I'm not a big soda drinker but in some occasions I like drinking a little something different
Celina M.
Celina M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sprite is my favorite soda! I drink it Every time I go out to a restaurant or anywhere that has it. It tastes great!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?