Add a Photo

Photos (83)
brianna h.
brianna h.
Channelview, TX
Sprite is good when i don't have mountain dew but it gives me an energy boost but also makes me feel really hydrated
Elissa R.
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
Me gusta el sabor cítrico de esta soda yo casi no tomo bebidas carbonatadas pero cuando lo hago siempre elijo sprite
Laura D.
Laura D.
One of my top favorite sodas, it's so refreshing and it's not too sweet like 7up or other brands with similar flavor
Simky G.
Simky G.
New City, NY
Great soda that is very refreshing. It gives a light, airy feeling to you and I like it better than most other sodas
monica g.
monica g.
Sprite is a great thurst quencher. Love this soda. Its lemon lime flavor and anyone who hasn't tried it should try it
Luz R.
Luz R.
Indio, CA
Refrescante , su sabor a lime es inconfundible. Delicioso para cualquier comida ala hora que sea o cualquier ovación
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?