Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I love sprite. Specialty wen I'm really thirsty I love drinking it. One more thing sprite is good for wen you drank the night before it will take away the bad.
GISELE M.
GISELE M.

Uma delícia. Um refrigerante com sabor original do limão, super recomendo! Esse refrigerante é gostoso do início ao fim, não amarga no final como muitos outros
Iesis M.
Iesis M.

This product here is so refreshing especially when u have or deal with acid reflex always help me settle my tummy when its upset has a light n sparkling taste.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH

Great treat for teens and kids because of no caffeine in it. I like that it is clear and the only pop option I don't mind letting my kids have once in a while.
Rache D.
Rache D.
Evans, GA

My favorite non-caffeinated soda! I love that I can drink this without getting jittery, and it doesn't mess with my stomach or give me heartburn if I drink it.
tracy e.
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ

I buy Sprite Soda very often for my houshold.we love the soda is non caffeine. It has a great clean crisp lemon lime flavor. Definitely a regular in my fridge.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Francesville, IN

I love this soda when I am not feeling well or have heartburn. It seems to help a tummy ache and make me feel better as well as my kids. We love the flavor too
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

Sprite isnmy go to drink when i want something refreshing that isn't water it is also my go to whenevet i am sick of feel nauseous it really soothes my stomache
Soy alergica al colorante asi que no puedo estar tomando cualquier soda pero esta en especifico es mi favorita y no contiene colorantes y es super refrescante.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora , Co

Sprite has to be my favorite soda ever. I get this every time i go out to eat or when i go to a gas station. It just tastes so good and it takes the thirst away
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now