Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca

I love Sprite. It's the perfect blend of lemon and lime. I drink it and buy it a lot. I recommend it. The cans are the perfect size
Kayla N.
Kayla N.

Love this soda. Great if you want something light and refreshing! Also good for when you're sick and nauseous, Sprite really helps.
Wichita Falls, TX

Just be cuz I gave it a four star rating doesn't mean I don't think it's not good I love sprite and I think it's a good go to drink
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Wdm, IA

Sprite is a great, refreshing, lemon-lime soda. It is not too sweet and not too carbonated. Sprite is my preferred lemon-lime soda.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH

One of my favorite Coca-Cola products. Has great flavor and it always good for mixing drinks as well, especially a Shirley Temple!
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ

Keep found to sprite for every party or no party! We make mojitos with sprite . My son loves this he doesn't drink any other soda.
mj J.
mj J.

Sprite i love the taste of the lemon lime of the drink goes well with fast food or food you make at home, all time favorite drink.
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Whittier, CA

This one doesn't make me feel to guilty lol because it's a clear light soda the taste is refreshing especially when it's icy cold!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?