Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
My children love sprite. It's more like obssesed. I like how good it taste on these hot summer days it's refreshing.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
I love sprite. If I'm out I usually go for sprite. Really good lemony flavor and everyone loves it. Really good pop.
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Auburn, WA
Love it so much. Especially when adding some summer Berries when drinking because it gives a summer vacation feeling
Halea S.
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY
Started drinking Sprite when I was pregnant because they were caffeine free, but I still drink them!! Love the crisp
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi
I mean honestly who doesn't love sprite. It's better than dark soda, not exactly healthy, but it's really delicious.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Buckeye, AZ
Its a good soda the flavor is a bomb good! And you can taste the lemon flavor and you can mixed with any fruit juice
Elissa R.
Elissa R.
Glendora, CA
Me gusta el sabor cítrico de esta soda yo casi no tomo bebidas carbonatadas pero cuando lo hago siempre elijo sprite
Simky G.
Simky G.
New City, NY
Great soda that is very refreshing. It gives a light, airy feeling to you and I like it better than most other sodas
Laura D.
Laura D.
One of my top favorite sodas, it's so refreshing and it's not too sweet like 7up or other brands with similar flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?