Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Abigail S.
Abigail S.

I love sprite it has so many uses when you just want to cool down or have a tummy ache you can always reach for a nice cold sprite
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Prairieville, LA

My 9 year old drinks Sprite, I'd rather her drink that then juices loaded with sugar etc. We also use it for drink mixers as well.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Covington, GA

I love sprite. It's something about the lemon-lime mix that leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth. I prefer this over Sierra mist.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

It's very refreshing to drink on a hot day, especially now since its summer. I also drink it when I'm tired because it wakes me up
Além de ser gostoso é o melhor entre os demais por não ser tão agressivo á saúde!Eu recomendo que adotem como sua bebida favorita!
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

Sprite is a good drink. It also helps when your sick or having a bad day. It's a popular drink we love to drink this with some ice
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

When wanting something lighter on the belly this is a go to for me and the kids this doesn't give me the burps like others do lol
Fernanda V.
Fernanda V.
Santiago

It is good. It hss a lemon flavour that i really like.
It is one of my favorite sodas and i would strongly recomended to the rest
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now