BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Who does not love Sprite? I love it because even though is a Soda I feel that is the must "healthy" one out there.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
I love this especially when I'm feeling nauseous. I'm on a chemo medication right now and this helps when I'm sick
Kristin G.
Pinckney, MI
This is my go to no caffinated soda. I like the flavor and normally purchase, I find it not as sweet as the others
Shawndreka W.
It has a nice and refreshing taste and even though I am not a heavy soda pop drinker, this is definitely my go to!
Kimberly G.
Sprite lemon lime soda is so good. The flavor is delicious so lemony. Drink it cold so it can be more refreshing.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ
I love the bubbles and lemon flavor, every one loves this soda. fulfills all my needs and is sensational to drink
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Sprite lemon lime soda is great. That bubbly crisp feeling when you drink it. Couldn't get much better than that.
Sarah A.
This is honestlt perfect for a party! My parents and I drink it when we have pizza because it tastes super good!!
Cindy M.
Sprite is my go-to drink after ginger ale. It has a more refreshing taste than cola or other stuff drink flavors.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?