Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
IOANA S.
IOANA S.

ME ENCANTAAAAAAA NO PODRIA ESTAR UN DIA SIN BEBER ALGO ASI, RECOMENDAAAAADDO, ME ENCANTA SU SABOR Y LA VERDAD QUE LA BOTELLA ES PRECIOSA
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Midway park, Nc

I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX

Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me 😊
Mario R.
Mario R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

My favorite lemon lime soda. better than mtn dew and sierra mist in my opinion. works great as a mixer and just for drinking on its own.
Raven N.
Raven N.

This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Anabel D.
Anabel D.

Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville

We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Halton Hills, ON

Love the refreshing taste and all the bubbles! really quenches my thirst on a hot summer day! not too sweet and offers a nice pick me up
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Sprite is always a delicious and quenching drink! I love adding syrups to it to change the flavor up! It's always best when super cold!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now