Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.

This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tampa, FL

By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY

My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI

My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC

I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI

I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lebanon, OH

Sprite is my favorite pop. I don't drink anything else because it hurts my stomach. This never hurts my stomach and it is no calories.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI

I love sprite. It has a crisp refreshing taste. This is my go to when I drink white soda. I also enjoy it when i have an upset stomach
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI

A go to drink. I can't have caffeine so this is the perfect option. And this is great to mix with alcohol, a great way to make it fun!
Tori P.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA

I like this soda but it's not something I will drink if there are other options. Some people really like it but this is just my review
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now