BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I love sprite it is my absolute favorite drink. I always have this in my house. I think it is better than coke cola
Katy P.
Katy P.
Plaquemine, LA
I grew up on this drink, and it never gets old. It doesn't have caffeine, and it mixes great with almost any punch!
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
chad s.
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Sprite is my all time favorite soda when im realy craving a soda this is what i reach for lemon lime and fizzz mmmm
Kira H.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
A very light soda I usually use to ease an upset stomach. Also good and refreshing af other time and caffeine free.
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Of the soda drinks I purchase, I reach for this one more often. A nice, sweet, crisp lime drink is what you'll get.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
Sprite is a classic soda and refreshing. For some reason, I don't feel as bad about drinking it because it is clear
Baylee M.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
I love Sprite it is my all-time favorite whenever I am thirsty I must grab a Sprite this is definitely a must have.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?