Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Gabriella Z.
Gabriella Z.

This is my go-to summer soda, it's so light and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel still thirsty after I'm done, unlike some of the other sodas out there.
Nurita R.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA

Love sprite! I think this is a drink that has been in the family for years and I don't see myself ever not liking it. It has been the Mexican remedy for years
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Fresno, CA

Yummm!! If I'm not drinking black soda then this is what I'm drinking. I love the taste of lemon on this, great for the summer. It's like carbonated lemonade.
Bridget A.
Bridget A.
Sevierville, tn

great flavor, a little too high in sugar, but a favorite in our household. the fact it doesn't contain artificial colors is a bonus. the price is competitive.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.

I've always liked sprite! I especially like it when I'm sick. And it's often on sale! It's the best for when you don't feel like having coke or any dark soda.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO

Huge Sprite drinker@ Everytime I'm sick I drink Sprite. Something about a cold Sprite makes ya feel a tad bit better. It also helps when I have stomach aches.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

I LOVE THIS SODA! ♥ is mi favorite all around the world, taste good clod or not i drink ir everytime en the school or when a see a movi es perfect.
i love it!
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Coclé

This soda is very refreshing and helps me to burp when I have not eaten in some time. Do not abuse it. but I like a lot, sweet lemon flavor makes sensational.
Chynna S.
Chynna S.

Classics soda love how refreshing Sprite is with a meal or on a hot day! I think they changed the flavor as it tastes like it has more of a lemon kick to it!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Sprite is really great when you are sick. It tastes similar to Mountain Due. I usually don't drink sprite unless it's the only option but it isn't bad at all.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now