Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Sena C.
Sena C.

Best pop hands down for me! I've been hooked on Sprite for many years! It doesn't get any better with a lemon-lime flavored pop!
Judith V.
Judith V.

This soda is very carbonated which is a good thing because it doesnt go flat as fast as other sodas do. The taste is refreshing.
danielle J.
danielle J.

I like to drink Sprite if I'm ever having an upset stomach feeling hungover or in general and thirsty and water just won't do it
Annie R.
Annie R.
Clayton, NC

I used to like sprite a lot before but now it tastes too bland for me. It is pretty affordable, priced the same as other sodas.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Gaithersburg, MD

It's a great classic. I remember having it all the time when I was younger because there were no dyes and it was caffeine free.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Katy, TX

Always have some Sprite on hand for the kids. I don't have to worry about caffeine and it's good when they have upset stomachs.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI

My favorite soda ever! Super carbonated and it's so tasty. Always my go-to soda for a good pick me up or even just a good burp.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Love sprite! Perfect drink for mixing with alcohol or just by itself. Mixes well with pretty much anything. Super fresh tasting
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX

I rarely drink soda. When I do its most of the time sprite.i love it on the plus side it's caffeine free which that is awesome.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I always drank sprite as a kid and for some reason whenever I have an upset stomach a little by of sprite makes it feel better.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now