BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Maria T.
Maria T.
Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Krystalia H.
Krystalia H.
Columbus, IN
Absolutely love Sprite but it has to be ice cold! It's a great caffeine free drink for the kids on special occasions
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
I love sprite. If I'm out I usually go for sprite. Really good lemony flavor and everyone loves it. Really good pop.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great soda it always goes good when you eat. It will also be good if the sprite they mad grape sprite soda in a can.
Jari M.
Jari M.
Sweet and refreshing. I prefer this soda cause the flavor is good and have more soda. The price is really affordable
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
My children love sprite. It's more like obssesed. I like how good it taste on these hot summer days it's refreshing.
monica g.
monica g.
Sprite is a great thurst quencher. Love this soda. Its lemon lime flavor and anyone who hasn't tried it should try it
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Buckeye, AZ
Its a good soda the flavor is a bomb good! And you can taste the lemon flavor and you can mixed with any fruit juice
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?