BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Juanita M.
Converse, TX
When I feel like drinking a soda but I don't want all the caffeine I always pick Sprite as my first choice. It is one of my favorite lemon-lime drinks above any other competitors.
Aja R.
Taste is fantastic price is good, and it's so addicting and refreshing! I'm really trying to cut out soda all together but for some reason I keep coming back to this oh well lol.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I don't know why every time I drink this I feel it's like sparkling water ahhaah maybe because of the color and I feel it lighter than any other soda haha so high 5 to this one :)
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX
Lemon lime sodas are so delicious especially when it's icy cold. My son use to give the to me when I was sick and now I give them to me son when he's sick or has an upset stomach.
Mahek D.
Dallas, TX
If I'm going to drink Soda, which is rare, then I choose to drink sprite as it helps aid in digestion. I've always loved the taste of Sprite compared to any other similar sodas
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY
Only soda that will actually quench my thirst. I've heard that it's healthier than other sodas that have color in it. I don't know if it true , but it's good I guess. I love soda and I come to notice I reach for Sprite more than any other.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
I love sprite. I think it's the healthiest of all the sugar sodas. It doesn't have that many calories either. Other sugar sodas usually give me a headache but sprite does not have that effect on me. I will definitely be buying this again.
Shermece H.
Roswell, GA
My go to summer drink for cookouts. Sprite is great as a standalone drink or as a mix with other alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. I've been drinking Sprite for several years.
Thegirlreview s.
I love this drink so much,I love the taste,price and i often go to it when a lot when I'm sick it helps my upset stomach too.Alternatives would be 7 up or sierra mist.But I've had sprite since i was a little girl an di love it sooo much,
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Worth 5 stars! I love it, my favorite soda ever. Its the only thing I drink besides water and lemonade at restaurants. Such a good fizzy flavor that I like so much. great value!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?