Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Say S.
Say S.

I love the lemoney taste of the sprite....it work really good. when you are sick to help your stumich.when you are sick.that what I love.
Yareimy G.
Yareimy G.

This is the best soda hands down I love Sprite I've been drinking it forever it's my go to soda it also goes well mixed with other things
Madalyn F.
Madalyn F.
Wilder, KY

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's refreshing and tastes clear and fresh. The cans themselves are pretty and the perfect size.
Maria R.
Maria R.

If I can't have a Dr.Pepper i"ll get Sprite. Sprite is my must have drink when I want a drink that has lemon and that has a good flavor.
anny g.
anny g.

gosto muito de sprite por que e muito bom recomendo você a tomar sprite por que e uma marca boa e gosto demais aprovo muito bem aprovado
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This is a great soda. It's a bit expensive for its size (in my country) but I do like to and buy it every time I feel like drinking soda
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI

Me gusta tiene la cantidad de soda perfecta y el sabor puedo beberla siempre, si todas las sodas tuvieran menos calorias seria un exicto
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Soo good! I drink sprite all the time! Its my family's go to drink as everyone loves it! I make sure to have sprite at home all the time
Kari M.
Kari M.
Huntington, IN

Love the taste of Sprite! This drink has a perfect balance of lemon and lime. It is my go to drink when I need a cool, bubbly refresher.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now