Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tampa, FL

By far my favorite soda, the flavor isn't over the top and is refreshing. Also when I'm feeling a little queasy this is a go to for me!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Austin, TX

My favorite soda, if my stomach is upset Ill usually drink a sprite. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or bloated like other soft drinks.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

I love sprite because it's caffeine free and I can drink it while I'm pregnant without feeling too guilty. Plus it goes great in punch!
Jae I K.
Jae I K.

Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Escarlet L.
Escarlet L.
Webster, TX

I love it how it is gassy and it doesn't have as much calories. I think they should make a Powerade mixed with sprite it tastes so good
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

Who doesn't like sprite? It's fizzy and yummy. I just wish it didn't have calories. I drink one from time to time when I get a craving.
Anika B.
Anika B.

Sprite is an amazing lemony lime (like it says) bubbly soda. It isn't overly flavored like root beer or Dr Pepper but the right amount.
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque , NM

This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Sprite will always be my favorite lemon lime soda! It's the best when you're sick and when it's hot, and it goes with nearly everything
Christi J.
Christi J.
Marysville, CA

Sprite is a must have in our house as it is the favorite of one of the sides great crisp taste with no caffeine makes it a great option
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now