Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
It's soda not my favorite soda but it helps me when I'm sick from my tummy and also this is my sister's favorite soda
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Love Sprite. It's a basic, but a goody. It is so yummy and will help you so much. Especially if you deal with nausea!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA
Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Stanfield, NC
Love this! No caffeine!! Will always have one in my fridge for life. Used to drink mnt dew until I went caffeine free
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
I love that it is not caffeinated
it is my go to soda if I am looking for something fizzy
super affordable and stuff
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL
when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Maria T.
Maria T.
Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Victorville, CA
Sprite is always a go to drink especially when you are drinking alcohol. Great as a mixer. Great at getting hydrated
Krystalia H.
Krystalia H.
Columbus, IN
Absolutely love Sprite but it has to be ice cold! It's a great caffeine free drink for the kids on special occasions
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi
I mean honestly who doesn't love sprite. It's better than dark soda, not exactly healthy, but it's really delicious.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?