BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
monica g.
monica g.
Sprite is a great thurst quencher. Love this soda. Its lemon lime flavor and anyone who hasn't tried it should try it
Kishi L.
Kishi L.
Old Town
Love the flavor!the fizzle is amazing. Hands down one of my favorites!! Lemon lime flavor is at its best with sprite
Halea S.
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY
Started drinking Sprite when I was pregnant because they were caffeine free, but I still drink them!! Love the crisp
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Buckeye, AZ
Its a good soda the flavor is a bomb good! And you can taste the lemon flavor and you can mixed with any fruit juice
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Mcallen, TX
I love sprite. If I'm out I usually go for sprite. Really good lemony flavor and everyone loves it. Really good pop.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Indio, CA
Refrescante , su sabor a lime es inconfundible. Delicioso para cualquier comida ala hora que sea o cualquier ovación
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Of the soda drinks I purchase, I reach for this one more often. A nice, sweet, crisp lime drink is what you'll get.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Cool, crisp, refreshing. my favorite option for when I want a soda, but I don't want something dark or caffeinated.
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
My favorite drink! Very sugary but addicting. I drink it in moderation. Would recommend. Great for hot summer days!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprite is so refreshing and is a great drink to have on a summer day! It is perfect no matter what mood you are in!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?