BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL
when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Laura D.
Laura D.
One of my top favorite sodas, it's so refreshing and it's not too sweet like 7up or other brands with similar flavor
Jari M.
Jari M.
Sweet and refreshing. I prefer this soda cause the flavor is good and have more soda. The price is really affordable
brianna h.
brianna h.
Channelview, TX
Sprite is good when i don't have mountain dew but it gives me an energy boost but also makes me feel really hydrated
Maria T.
Maria T.
Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Krystalia H.
Krystalia H.
Columbus, IN
Absolutely love Sprite but it has to be ice cold! It's a great caffeine free drink for the kids on special occasions
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
Gladewater, TX
One of my very favorite drinks. This drink is sooooo refreshing. I absolutely love it and is one I will always love.
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Victorville, CA
Sprite is always a go to drink especially when you are drinking alcohol. Great as a mixer. Great at getting hydrated
Ayisilu R.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Love it so much. Especially when adding some summer Berries when drinking because it gives a summer vacation feeling
Gessica H.
Gessica H.
Seattle, WA
who doesn't like sprite? I love sprite and everybody loves in my family! I always buy sprite and drink with any food
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?