Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , Tx

Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me 😊
Kayla h.
Kayla h.

I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
jahnai s.
jahnai s.
Smyrna, GA

this is like the only soda i drink really god i love it so much. even though i dont really drink soda but you know they are really good
Yamilet E.
Yamilet E.

This is the Best tasting soda ever the sizzle once the calls into your mouth is amazing. I would totally recommend this without a doubt
Katya V.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC

I love Sprite we buy it when we have guest over or for big parties. Who dosent love Sprite it's great specially when it's really cold!!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI

My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY

My favorite go to soda. it's so refreshing and light and crisp. no caffeine to keep you up or jittery and goes great with mixed drinks!
Adoro. mesmo não sendo o meu refrigerante favorito. Mas adoro sprite. Principalmente quando misturado a bebida alcoolica, super combina
Frances J.
Frances J.
Albuquerque , NM

This is the best lemon-lime soda on the market. It's convenient because you can get it just about anywhere and definitely a good value.
Jae I K.
Jae I K.

Great for small get togethers and its keeps everyone in good moods. Gives the other people who don't drink a beverage other than water.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now