BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Luz R.
Luz R.
Have always loved the original sprite soda. Have tried the other flavors but always comd back to the original sprite.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Forever my favorite soda. Sierra mist has alwaya g on so flat so fast but sprite always stay carbonated and I love it
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
It's soda not my favorite soda but it helps me when I'm sick from my tummy and also this is my sister's favorite soda
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
This is my go-to soda. It's not as heavy as the darker sodas and is amazing mixed with a variety of different juices.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA
Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL
when I do not get another brand I buy this, it is very sweet to my taste I do not buy the box if no individual parts
Marizella P.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Fresh clean, crisp taste. Have always loved it since I was a kid. Perfect for when you have a cold or upset stomach.
brianna h.
brianna h.
Channelview, TX
Sprite is good when i don't have mountain dew but it gives me an energy boost but also makes me feel really hydrated
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great soda it always goes good when you eat. It will also be good if the sprite they mad grape sprite soda in a can.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Esta soda ami por lo general es mi faborita en todos los sitios de comida q boy pico la misma soda me gusta el sabor
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?