Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Naya L.
Naya L.

I love the crisp taste of sprite i also love sprite zero because i love the taste of diet sodas, and sprite is one of my favorites
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love light soda. The taste is very good. I always buy these when there are parties, I never forget to drink one when i see some.
A C.
A C.

The best of the competing lemon lime sodas. Not overpowering and doesn't taste like Lemon dish soap. Always crisp, and refreshing.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Lately I have slacked off of sprite. it just doesn't taste the same any more and leaves a horrible chemicle taste in my mouth now.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.

I prefer Sprite Zero. Sprite in general tastes great. perfect amount of carbonation. it tastes just as the name states lemon-lime.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
ATLANTA, GA

Ultimate hangover killa! Don't know why but it works every time. Not only does Sprite taste good but oh boy does it come in handy.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich

When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI

Its rare that I drink Pop, but Sprite is one of my favorites. I live the cool refreshing pop. It is a lot better than Sierra Mist.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.

Even though I'm not a fan of sugar drinks i really like sprite i feel like it doesn't have all the sugar that other sodas be having
Ruth C.
Ruth C.

Love this sprite soda. My family also enjoys drinking this when allowed to drink carbonated drinks. This is their drink of choice.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now