Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Stanfield, NC
Love this! No caffeine!! Will always have one in my fridge for life. Used to drink mnt dew until I went caffeine free
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Forever my favorite soda. Sierra mist has alwaya g on so flat so fast but sprite always stay carbonated and I love it
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Love Sprite. It's a basic, but a goody. It is so yummy and will help you so much. Especially if you deal with nausea!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
sprite lemon lime is the go-to lemon lime soda. it's perfect. can't complain. fairly priced and available everywhere.
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Oxford, OH
Perfect for mixing with drinks and as a splash on top of fruit juices, the hint of lemon gives it that special flavor
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
It's soda not my favorite soda but it helps me when I'm sick from my tummy and also this is my sister's favorite soda
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA
This soda is super good its smooth and has a very rich taste one of my favorite sodas i love that it has a lime taste
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
This is my go-to soda. It's not as heavy as the darker sodas and is amazing mixed with a variety of different juices.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside, CA
Stick to what we are used too! Sprite is always our go to. Especially when we are sick. It helps calm upset stomachs.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Wilmington , De
Sprite is a classic. Perfect balance of lemon and lime. Great for everyday or drinks. Comes in easy access packaging.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?