Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Etna, OH

My kids love Sprite. They call it green pop because it is in a green can and it is a favorite. I love that they can have something without caffeine in it.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Dallas, TX

Sprite is my go to if I don't feel well. Always has been and always will be. I've tried 7-up and it just makes me feel worse. I like the flavor of sprite.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
miami, florida

No me encanto me gusta mas la clasica aun no encuentro el valance de sabor del limon prefiero la clasica pero es muy bueno la soda no se pierde tan rapido
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms

My all time favorite soft drink . It's has the perfect amount of fizz and can be added to any punch to make it amazing :) no caffeine and clean lime taste
Adelle G.
Adelle G.

Nice sparkling drink, lemon n lime flavour nice and fruity not too tangy just perfect. Best drank cold. Comes in just the right size. Definatly buy again
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Fort Myers, FL

Tastes just like lemon lime. Its not so sugary like other sodas but it helps with my hypoglycemia. It doesnt have the burning sensation like other sodas.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Fort Worth, TX

Sprite is always good for me to use if I have an upset stomach. The soda is refreshing and seems to help even the slightest bit if my stomach is hurting.
Allie K.
Allie K.
Madison, MS

Sprite is a wonderful drink. It has just the right flavor without having caffeine which is a big plus for me. It is affordable like any other soft drink.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I love sprite! When I crave a soda but don't want a dark colored one, I reach for a sprite! It's also a good carbonated beverage to mix your liquor with!
Megan L.
Megan L.

Love sprite! Reminds me a sunny day and just drinking this makes me think of summer and all the amazing memories. Lemon and lime go so well toglethee too
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now