Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN

Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

It's refreshing and tastes great especially on a hot summer day. This was the only soda I could drink while pregnant besides squirt.
Babli R.
Babli R.
Woodside, NY

One of the few drinks that are not colored. Love the crisp refreshing taste. If I had to pick a drink for a meal it would be Sprite.
Bahareh J.
Bahareh J.

Basic lemon lime soda. It's very carbonated and has a fresh lemony taste I love how it taste it's super refreshing but nothing crazy
Cat R.
Cat R.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite more than any other soda it's really great with mostly everything and the acid in it isn't overwhelming as other sodas
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Orlando, FL

es bastante refrescante super fría, no me llena de gases pero no soy de tomar mucho refresco. el sabor es bastante parecido al limón
Logan B.
Logan B.
Ironton, OH

I don't drink pop often, but when I do it's Sprite! I love mixing Sprite with cran-raspberry juice, it's my absolute favorite drink!
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA

Really good, one of my favorite pops. It has a good taste and I like how it doesn't have caffeine. I have drank this for many years.
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Jackson, LA

Very good soda. I really love this product. It has a very good lemon-like taste but isn't sour nor sweet, it the perfect in between.
Cayte H.
Cayte H.
Eureka, KS

Favorite soda ever! Such a great taste and no caffiene. The only thing better than regular sprite is sprite with cherry from sonic.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?