Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Azusa L.
Azusa L.
Minot, ND
This stuff is so refreshingly good!!! And I don't know why. Sometimes you need that yummy taste only a Sprite can do!
Kay M.
Kay M.
Literally the only thing I drink besides water and coffee! It's the perfect taste!!!! Drinking it right now at work!!
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Oxford, OH
Perfect for mixing with drinks and as a splash on top of fruit juices, the hint of lemon gives it that special flavor
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Love Sprite. It's a basic, but a goody. It is so yummy and will help you so much. Especially if you deal with nausea!
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Debra Renee L.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg, TX
I love sprite so much it has a great taste better than 7up or Sierra Mist! I'll choose sprite over those two any day!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Albertville
Sprite is good. I would describe it as a crisp drink. I've repurchased it, time and time again. It's a timeless soda.
Elle T.
Elle T.
Refreshing!!!! Good on summer especially on those steaming hot days!
(It's also a good drink if you need to burp.) :)
Lacine T.
Lacine T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Perfect for holiday party's or kids party's where you don't want any to go to waste by getting left out or forgetting
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
It's soda not my favorite soda but it helps me when I'm sick from my tummy and also this is my sister's favorite soda
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?