Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Kayla h.
Kayla h.

I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
IOANA S.
IOANA S.

ME ENCANTAAAAAAA NO PODRIA ESTAR UN DIA SIN BEBER ALGO ASI, RECOMENDAAAAADDO, ME ENCANTA SU SABOR Y LA VERDAD QUE LA BOTELLA ES PRECIOSA
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas, NV

I like drinking Sprite when I have a tummy ache or when I've been vomiting. It settles my tummy and it has no caffeine which I like!!!!!
Raven N.
Raven N.

This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Anabel D.
Anabel D.

Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
Scarlette T.
Scarlette T.
Craigsville, VA

Very refreshing, you can never go wrong with Sprite tbh! Bubble, tasteful, definitely tastes on the healthier side of carbonated soda's.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville

We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , Tx

Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me 😊
Nathaly V.
Nathaly V.
Saint Cloud, FL

This soda is great when you are feeling a bad stomach ache of simply nauseas for some reason it helps you control it great for hangovers
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now