Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX

I have a hard time not drinking soft drinks. Sprite is the best one for me not to feel guilty. I get my soda fill without all of the calories. It also works wonders when I feel sick. This pretty much makes me feel like a million bucks with any kind of illness I have going on.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Although it's not my favorite soda to drink I do very much like it. I like that it's caffeine free and I like that it makes me feel better if I drink it when hungover. If there isn't something to drink that I care to have, I will always pick sprite, it's pretty neutral to me.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX

Sprite is great product. It tastes great and doesn't have caffeine so when I drink it I'm not having a crashing feeling if I only drink one. The flavor is great. Sweet and tangy and isn't expensive. This is my go to soda if and when I drink one. I'm sure you would like it too
Diamond P.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

Sprite is my favorite soda. I'm not a big fan of dark soda so this fills my soda need just right. Much better than any other lemon lime drink I've had. Great packaging but could probably use some revamping. I would tell my friends to drink this over any other soda brand out!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

There are few things more refreshing than a Sprite, normally I don't go for drinks without caffeine, but a Sprite makes the lack of caffeine worth it. Besides, you'll never find a better mixer for adult drinks than Sprite in my opinion, everything tastes better with it in it
Carter D.
Carter D.

This is a great soda. It's refreshing, crisp, and keeps my thirst quenched. I love the clean bubbly feeling I get while drinking this. The flavor is great, the packaging is cute, and I highly recommend this drink to anyone looking for a good summer beverage with no caffeine.
C. W.
C. W.

I'm a classic girl. I love the original Sprite flavor. I prefer clear sodas over any others. I do buy Sprite often but not as much as I used to when I was younger. It really tastes GREAT---nice and refreshing. It gives me what I am looking for when I do choose to drink soda.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.

Sprite is the one soda I always purchase when I go out. It has a great taste to it and it always meets my expectations. Depending on where you purchase it from it will usually be pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others because sprite never disappoints.
Mama H.
Mama H.
Springville, IN

Sprite has been my preferred carbonated drink since I was young. I am a repeat consumer and probably always will be. I can get a 1-Liter bottle for $1.00 at the grocery store!! It exceeds expectations. It's always great for upset stomach too! Will definitely continue to buy.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR

I don't drink much soda, but Sprite has always been a fav of mine from childhood. Not to sweet like Sierra Mist and has the great FIZZ that I desire if I do drink soda. I love having it for parties and special events, I definitely like them in punchs with sherbert ice cream!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?