Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA

Sprite is the only soda I can drink that doesn't leave me shaking because of the sugar and caffeine content. It also helps with my indigestion and isn't too sweet. I recommend it if you're looking for a soda that isn't as tart as ginger ale, but will still act against nausea.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Compton, CA

Sprite is the drink I always go to when I'm tired of drinking dark sodas. When I was growing up it was also a home remedy my dad always said to take when you had the stomach flu. For some reason it made me feel comfort. My daughter loves it. So it's always in my grocery list.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX

Sprite is great product. It tastes great and doesn't have caffeine so when I drink it I'm not having a crashing feeling if I only drink one. The flavor is great. Sweet and tangy and isn't expensive. This is my go to soda if and when I drink one. I'm sure you would like it too
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX

I have a hard time not drinking soft drinks. Sprite is the best one for me not to feel guilty. I get my soda fill without all of the calories. It also works wonders when I feel sick. This pretty much makes me feel like a million bucks with any kind of illness I have going on.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Although it's not my favorite soda to drink I do very much like it. I like that it's caffeine free and I like that it makes me feel better if I drink it when hungover. If there isn't something to drink that I care to have, I will always pick sprite, it's pretty neutral to me.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Hamilton, Ontario

This is the only soda that I actually like. It' snice and refreshing when I'm feeling thirsty. There's just the right amount of carbonation, and it's not too overly sweet. I have always gone for Sprite ever since I was a little kid and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR

I don't drink much soda, but Sprite has always been a fav of mine from childhood. Not to sweet like Sierra Mist and has the great FIZZ that I desire if I do drink soda. I love having it for parties and special events, I definitely like them in punchs with sherbert ice cream!
C. W.
C. W.

I'm a classic girl. I love the original Sprite flavor. I prefer clear sodas over any others. I do buy Sprite often but not as much as I used to when I was younger. It really tastes GREAT---nice and refreshing. It gives me what I am looking for when I do choose to drink soda.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.

Sprite is the one soda I always purchase when I go out. It has a great taste to it and it always meets my expectations. Depending on where you purchase it from it will usually be pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others because sprite never disappoints.
Carter D.
Carter D.

This is a great soda. It's refreshing, crisp, and keeps my thirst quenched. I love the clean bubbly feeling I get while drinking this. The flavor is great, the packaging is cute, and I highly recommend this drink to anyone looking for a good summer beverage with no caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now