BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Katherine E.
New York , NY
I love sprite! I love that it is caffeine free. The lemon lime taste is just delicious. I have always loved yellow and green as a color combination, so I also really enjoy the packaging. Would recommend for those who want to limit their caffeine intake but enjoy sodas.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Classic lemon lime soft drink that is caffeine free and always refreshing! I drink sprite when I want to watch how much caffeine I drink or how much my kid drinks. It is great when you don't feel well or have an upset stomach the lemon lime really helps me feel better.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
I drink Sprite with every single meal and I have my whole life. It is my go-to drink. It is just bubbly enough to always settle my stomach. The best Sprite is fountain Sprite, as the bottles get flat very easily and the cans taste differently. I will always buy Sprite.
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Kayla B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Refreshing to drink when cold and great at room temperature for upset bellies. My kids always request Sprite when they are sick. I like how convenient it is to find, anywhere from grocery stores to gas stations. I regularly buy this product and will continue to do so.
Ruth P.
Newburgh, NY
I have tried other lemon lime sodas and they just do not compare to Sprite. Its light, crisp and more natural tasting. Its my favorite go to mixer for cocktails. I use it for my wine spritzers. I also substitute Sprite in place of ginger ale for my party punch recipe.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI
This is a great non-caffeinated beverage that is carbonated but won't keep me up into all hours of the night! Definitely meets and expectations and continues to do so! I prefer sprite over sierra mist personally, I would recommend this! There isn't any caffeine in it!
Alyssa Q.
This has always been my favorite soft drink. If I get to pick which soda flavor I want, this is always a top choice. I love that it is caffeine free and it is one of the more refreshing flavors in soft drinks. Sprite is a brand of its own and nothing else can compare.
Diana W.
Pikesville, MD
Sprite has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Ever since I was a young girl if I didn't feel my best I could always count on Sprite to make me feel refreshed. If I wanted to make a chocolate or Italian soda I knew Sprite would help me out. Even when I was in the mood for a Shirley temple Sprite never let me down!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?