Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Saima M.
Saima M.

It is most consumed soda pop n our household. It not only provide a refreshing drink with the meals but I use it as a remedy of the gas trouble and tummy ache resulting from it. A cup of Sprite Lemon lime soda with a pinch of table salt does the wonder to ease off minor tummy issues.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I don't really like soda pop very much but if I drink some Sprite is great option. I think it has a nice flavor and the right amount of bubbles! Very sweet but all pop is! It's a great pop to mix with other things like fruit juice. I would recommend trying it if you haven't already!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh , PA

My son is the Sprite drinker in the family. If Im going to allow him to drink a carbonated beverage I feel better giving him one that doesnt have added caffeine. Sprite is often on sale at our local grocery store so the price is good! Will repurchase for him as the need/want arises!
Oro F.
Oro F.

Sprite is an ok type of soda.To me it has nothing special.there is no doubt that there is room for improvement. The packaging is ok but the designs are pretty good.It met my expectations but it is not that original.I would not recommend it to others if they want a healthy lifestyle.
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Ängelholm, Sweden

I'm not a big fan of sodas but Sprite is my all time favorite. It's refreshing and the flavors isn't to strong like some sodas. I also like that it's caffeine free. Love to mix it with other drinks. Makes me feel a little bit better when I'm sick and a great drink to have on the go.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
West Chester, PA

Positively refreshing. Such a great beverage for a warm summer day. I have always bought Coke products and have never been disappointed. Sprite often helps soothe an upset stomach as well. The only downside I can think of is the calories and sugar content. Otherwise, no complaints!
María N.
María N.

One of my favorites sodas of all time, I found it so flavory and delicious. Super refreshing, nice packaging and also has such a good style. I love it, I´m a lifetime consumer, it goes so well with everything. I buy it at least twice a week. Love the flavor and everything about it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Midland

This is a great original flavor that's been around forever. I believe Sprite is better than Sierra Mist because it's less fizzy and has more of the syrup flavor. This is a great soda to drink with meals because it doesn't have a strong flavor that overpowers the food you're eating.
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Yreka, CA

My whole families favorite soft drink is sprite. I would say its because it doesn't have so many other chemicals that the other sodas gave but I'm not quite sure. but i love thats its clear and that it doesn't taste as sweet as all the other sodas. I always recommend it when i go out.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

Out of all of the soda choices out there, #Sprite is my favorite. It has a crisp, fresh citrus flavor better than all competing brands. I have been buying #Sprite for years. It meets all of my expectations in a soda. Fresh and refreshing. I would and do recommend #Sprite to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now