Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Gastonia, NC
This is my kiddos favorite drink. Mom and dad love that it's caffeine free! Don't know what we'd do without our sprite
Karina T.
Karina T.
No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Monike D.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
Its so refreshing when i'm trusty to drink a very cold sprite lemon-lime soda... here in my home never miss this soda!
Azusa L.
Azusa L.
Minot, ND
This stuff is so refreshingly good!!! And I don't know why. Sometimes you need that yummy taste only a Sprite can do!
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
Sprite is awesome. Also tastes great when you mix it with juice for a fun drink for kids without crazy sugar amounts.
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Debra Renee L.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
I love sprite so much it has a great taste better than 7up or Sierra Mist! I'll choose sprite over those two any day!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
This is my go-to soda. It's not as heavy as the darker sodas and is amazing mixed with a variety of different juices.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?