Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my go to pop/soda. Just wish the calories wasn't so high. Will defiantly buy this again. Quenches your thirst.
August K.
August K.
Perry, GA
I drink sprite when I'm sick. You should try it. It's good yo! Seriously try it. It's like carbonated perfect and idk.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Mesa, AZ
Always a big fan of coke products, and this is no exception. It's crisp, refreshing, and the best thing for a hot day.
Judith B.
Judith B.
Great drink. Can even help your stomach when its upset. You can never go wrong with sprite. Not as heavy as coca cola.
Damaris A.
Damaris A.
Mcallen, TX
Sprite Soda is great. My family really likes it. It has a very refreshing lemony taste. I'll definitely contine to buy.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Owings Mills, MD
Best drink to settle my stomach. My go to drink whenever I need some carbonation and not the heaviness of a dark soda.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like buying Sprite for my son because he likes soda but I don't like him having the caffeine and he loves the taste.
Karina T.
Karina T.
No hay nada más refrescante que una rica sprit heladita en pleno verano lo amo me encanta el sabor es lo mejor que hay
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Wetumka, OK
this is good. i like it price is good. My grandkids like drinking it and its affordable not too expensive. good flavor
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love sprite. It's a refreshing, light, classic. If I am going to have a soda, it's definitely one of my top choices.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?