Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Stefani N.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA

crisp, refreshing and my favorite lemon/lime soda but only drink it in special occasions; great flavor and less guilt than diet coke
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX

One of my favorite sodas. It is also a good soda to drink when your stomach is upset. It's light and refreshing and I really like it
shofol a.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS

Sprite is a good drink, I dont usually drink them as much but it depends on what im doing and if I really want some lemon in my body
Allie H.
Allie H.
Penfield, NY

Some of my favorite soda on the market. I absolutely live Sprite. It's so refreshing. I wish they would make and all natural version
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

It is my favorite one. I love the lemon flavor that it's have when the weather is very hot o use to drink my sprite lemon lime soda.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Gilbert, AZ

There's just something refreshing about opening up a can or bottle of sprite. If you love citrus then you'll love sprite. So good!!!
Joni B.
Joni B.
Madison, TN

Sprites are basically the only thing I drink I love them so much! They seem to always be good either hot or cold sprite is wonderful
Xena C.
Xena C.
Clarksville, TN

Sprite is he holy grail of all sodas. It is delicious, sugary and calms upset tummies. This is my favorite drink and will always be.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA

Ever since I was a kid I have loved Sprite and it has always been my go to soda. It is also easy to get anywhere around the country.
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

this has been my go to while I have been sick. settles my stomach and has a great flavor too. my husband uses it as a mixer as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?