BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Coraima C.
This is a very refreshing and satisfying drink.
It is my go to for cocktails as well. It's just an awesome drink :)
Whitney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently been trying to stay off soda so I rarely drink any, but when I do I have a nice cold sprite in a can!
Amanda O.
Mobile, AL
Sprite has always been one of my favorite sodas. It's always crisp and refreshing. I cannot say enough good things.
Melissa M.
South Saint Paul, MN
Love the taste of this. It's refreshing get the joy of soda without caffeine. It's also great when not feeling well
Jasmin R.
So good makes my tastbuds tingle . It helps when your sick also ! It tastes really good and better when it's cold .
Alex H.
Elizabeth, CO
Very yummy lemon lime soda. Isnt the healthiest choice. Very strong great flavor. Would definantly keep buying it.
Madison
Berea, KY
Sprite is good for you when your stomach is upset or your feeling under the weather, or if you just want some soda
caitlin m.
I've drank sprite my whole life! It's the most refreshing soda. And it makes me feel so much better when I'm sick!
Sasha G.
Balch springs, TX
I drink this constantly!i keep it in the house 24/7)it helps soothe my stomach and taste great cold and refreshing
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

This gas is very rich and is perfect for summer quenches thirst and do not contain dyes many say is the healthiest
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?