Add a Photo

Photos (55)
B B.
B B.
Durham, NC

I mean where do I start! Sprite has been around forever and it's always that go to soda it's Timeless you can never go wrong with a Sprite
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Waukegan, IL

Love it.

I have years dringkin sprite abd i love it. It has a great taste. It's one of my favorite soda drinks. I really reconmend Sprite.
Kally F.
Kally F.
Johnson City, TN

I've loved this soda since childhood, honestly. It is refreshing and doesn't leave you with the need for more, unlike some other sodas do.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO

Best lemon lime soda that is out there but honestly don't know why I'm reviewing....I mean who hasn't tried sprite at some point in life?!
Azucena E.
Azucena E.

My favorite drink ever. I love drinking this at restaurants and it meets my expectations. It tastes the best when put into a cup with ice.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Uniontown, KY

I love me some sprite thats all i drank when i got sick i could just about drink sprite everyday!!! I love it so much its so refreashing!!
Best soda to drink on a hot day, and it can't be beat when it's cold as Antarctica, straight of out the cooler, make your eyes water cold!
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

Love it!!!!! Love it because even when it's flat out the taste is still same. Warm or cold I like how the taste doesn't gets all flat out.
Elvimar O.
Elvimar O.
Miami, Florida

This it the best drink for hot, is refeshing, is delicious and for the price is soo good, and the best is that can join easily to any meal
Camelia B.
Camelia B.

Its so delicious one of the best
Good savor and taste
The bottle is great packaging
Love it . Not for every day but sometimes it's so good
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now