BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
My absolute favorite! With light ice it's a great taste! I drink it when I want a good taste but not a caffeine hype..
Danna V.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
This soda is so good I love it it's a must have at parties I love lemon sodas they are the best and have a great taste
Olga T.
Olga T.
Harlingen
I really enjoy this drink! I never thought I'd be able to stop drinking coke, but sprite made it so easy to drop coke!
Alissa T.
Alissa T.
When I am sick, this helps feel better. It's nice a refreshing drink. I like drink Sprite better than any other soda.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
sprite lemon lime is the go-to lemon lime soda. it's perfect. can't complain. fairly priced and available everywhere.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Stanfield, NC
Love this! No caffeine!! Will always have one in my fridge for life. Used to drink mnt dew until I went caffeine free
Shada P.
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC
My family love soda so much but we really don't drink dark soda a lot but we do keep it in are house but we love soda
Luz R.
Luz R.
Have always loved the original sprite soda. Have tried the other flavors but always comd back to the original sprite.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
Sprite is awesome. Also tastes great when you mix it with juice for a fun drink for kids without crazy sugar amounts.
Azusa L.
Azusa L.
Minot, ND
This stuff is so refreshingly good!!! And I don't know why. Sometimes you need that yummy taste only a Sprite can do!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?