Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ

Can't say much about this drink other then it's good! And you gotta try this drink out for yourself! Sprite Is my #1 drink to always buy
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville

We don't let our children have caffeine and even if you offered him caffeine, he would choose Sprite. It's a must have in our household.
Anabel D.
Anabel D.

Love sprite during any time of the day . Refreshing and great taste all in one . My little ones can drink a little instead of dark sodas
LauraBeth B.
LauraBeth B.
Olympia, WA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda! The most refreshing late night soda to have, since it's caffeine-free. A nice, clear, bubbly drink.
luz r.
luz r.

I THINK THIS IS ONE SODA CLASSIC , AS IT IS NOT SO RICH KNOW ANYONE SAY THAT DO NOT LIKE IS VERY COLD AND MY MEETINGS DELISIOSA ALWAYS .
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , Tx

Another favorite. Awesome this about this when I'm feeling a little sick or tummy ache this soda with some saltine crackers soothes me 😊
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.

I really like its refreshing taste. every time I go to the supermarket I buy market since it has no fat. the taste is great. recommended
Irene P.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA

My second favorite soda. I try not to drink it soda too often though but when I do this is included in my options. Refreshing and yummy!
Raven N.
Raven N.

This is the go to drink when there isn't tea available and I just need caffeine. The flavor is delicious and you can't go wrong with it.
Alessandra C.
Alessandra C.
Rio Verde/Goiás

Para quem gosta do azedinho do limão com um leve doce no final, esse é o refrigerante certocerto para você, é gostoso e não é enjoativo.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now