BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Kayla h.
I like Sprite and the flavor is awesome. Its affordable and also always available. I would recommend if your sick to have Sprite on hand
Angela W.
Troutdale, OR
This is a soda that is very thirst quenching. Especially when we go to the movie theater, it is the perfect combo with the salty popcorn.
Lacey H.
Troy, ME
sprite is very carbonated but i love the lemoney lime taste to it. Very good value and worth the money. I would say its better than 7-up
Jacqueline R.
I would say it is great for alcoholic drinks as i see the women in my family use it. This is an ok soda. I prefer mountain dew over this.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
I'm not a big soda drinker but sprite is always a comfortable choice. It was my favorite childhood soda and I would still drink it today.
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
Whoever knows me knows that this is hands down my favorite soda to drink....i get it everywhere i go and its perfect for every wheather!!
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
This is probably the only soda product I will drink. It's quite refreshing and my go-to when I can't get my hands on some water. Love it!
Maria R.
If I can't have a Dr.Pepper i"ll get Sprite. Sprite is my must have drink when I want a drink that has lemon and that has a good flavor.
Bettie W.
My son will only drink sprite it is his favorite. I like sprite it doesn't have caffeine in it. The Limon lime test really good together.
April F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I would much rather drink twist mist! But sprite is a good second! It's very bubbly and you can get your carbonated fix without caffeine!
Earn $203/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)